Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Chibi Adventures. ❯ Unexpected Help. ( Chapter 2 )

[ A - All Readers ]

**Will be Heero's actions.**
Since now he is a baby.....
Continue.^_^.
Should i even bother saying that some of them might be OOC.>_^.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
"Oh....My...Shinigami..."
 
Duo slapped his hand over his head which slightly amused the mini-Heero.
 
"I guess we arrived a little too late."
Wufei was obviously stating the obvious but he didn't know what else to say.
 
"I believe we should get out of here."
The only thing Trowa could find himself to say at the moment.
 
"Well umm who takes him?"
Quatre felt a little bad about asking but the wrong person might make Heero cry....Thats a little strange to use in the same sentence.
 
"Wait....why hasn't anyone come after us yet.?"
Duo looked around the room and it seemed like they were the only ones there at the base.Aside the knocked out guards on the floor.
 
"Maxwell has a point. Even a base this small should have more guards."
 
 
"Wait.....What info did you get for this place? Me and Trowa got the Info from Miss Une."
 
"I got the message on my laptop while elsewhere, that i needed to destroy a base possibly building weapons"
 
"I got an e-mail and pic sent to me that i needed to come and rescue him."
He Pointed toward the still small Heero.
 
"But why wouldn't Une let us know that each other would be here?"
The Blond couldn't figure this out yet.
 
"I'm going to the jeep and contact Une."
Wufei started to leave.
 
"We should leave together. Nothing is right about this."
He had been standing a little off to the side keeping an eye on the ex-wing pilot turned chibi.
 
"Fine. But we had better get going."
As soon as he was out of here he was going to see Une. And make sense of this mess.
 
"Thank goodness your all alright."
 
 
"Woman what are you doing here?!"
 
"You were tracked to this location. It was a setup."
 
Wufei and Sally were headed off to a corner to talk about the matter when Noin and Zechs came in.
 
"Okay i know why you two are here but what about him."
Noin gestured toward Duo.
 
"Long story short,I came to get him."
He pointed to Chibi-Heero.
 
By this point he was just staring at them.
 
"That's Heero, Isn't it."
Zechs was looking a little puzzled.
 
"Uh...yep."
Duo looked at the Chibi.
 
Wufei and Sally came back to join them.
 
"We're to report back to Une's office A.S.A.P."
Sally was motioning the others to follow.
 
"I'll take him."
Noin went to pick up Chibi Heero.
 
He was asleep.
 
"Be quiet and let's go."
Noin followed Sally.
 
They made their way out and some other Preventors were there to hold the base and get what they could from it. They went in to make the arrests and start hacking the Database.
 
They each were headed to different vehicles right up until....
 
Guess who wakes up and realizes he's moving.
 
**cries**.
 
"Umm guys....."
Noin started calling the others back.
 
Zechs put his hand over his face and just shook his head.
 
"Why don't we all go together. And take watches over him."
 
"Alright. I'll take him now. That alright Noin?"
 
She handed Heero over to Duo.
 
"We'll take one of the vans and go to the plane at once. It'll be faster that way."
Zechs glanced over at Duo and Noin who managed to get his ex-rival quiet for the moment.
 
So a couple of minutes later they were getting in the van which had some supplies that needed to be unloaded first.
 
While they unloaded the van Sally checked over Heero and he was fine.
 
So they got in.
 
Zechs driving.
Noin in the passenger seat...A.K.A. Shotgun.
Sally was feeding Heero with some of the powder milk from the rations. She whipped it up before they left.
The others were in various seats in the back.
 
So sometime later they made it to where the choppers had landed there were 3 of them so they had to divide themselves up into 3.
 
Chopper 1.
 
Zechs,Noin,Duo with Chibi Heero.
 
Chopper 2.
Sally,Wufei.
 
Chopper 3.
Quatre,Trowa.
 
Obviously one chopper could have held an extra person but then it would leave one and that was pointless so they did it like this.
 
Plus with as little weight as possible on each chopper they could make better time.
 
So they took off toward the main Preventor building.
To see Une.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Author Notes:
I'm barely into this one and i have already got the ending and the sequel planned out in my mind.X_X.
 
This will not be ending anytime soon. Unless i write alotta chapters really fast......then again.-_-.
 
Expect a surprise twist ending for this fic and for the beginning of the sequel. But i gotta finish this one first.
 
This is my first Chibi-fic.
 
If ya want leave any kind of feedback and i will reply. Unless requested otherwise.
 
Have a good day.^_^.
RogueWarrior869.