Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Crayon Color Scheme ❯ When Chibis Attack ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Disclaimers: ::Sigh:: I don't own Gundam Wing or the characters...I'm just using them for fun...


When Chibis Attack

After a few hours of unconsciousness, Wufei awoke in his room.

He bolted upright as soon as his eyes where fully open, slightly confused by his surroundings. 'How did I end up in here?'

He then looked over towards his bedroom door to see a smirking Duo Maxwell.

"Did ya learn your lesson Wu-man?"

"What lesson? And stop calling me Wu-man, Maxwell!"

"To your question, did you learn to leave Q's crayons alone, and for the second part, NO!" he said, grinning evilly.

"Hn. Yes I learned my lesson, and I have the broken nose to prove it! Why did you tell me not to go through with Mission: Crayon Color Scheme? He deserved what was coming to him since he put bleach in my shampoo! My hair was all splotchy and...I can't even think about it; my hair was ruined!" he pouted.

"I told you not to because I did the same thing in grade school to him. We were in the 2nd grade then, and we were in art class. We were all doing rubbings on paper, ya know, where you rub the crayon sideways on paper with something bumpy underneath...Well, Q didn't have the heart to break the crayons. Hell! He didn't even want to pull the paper off of 'em. So, after he put his crayons and other art supplies away for the day, I snuck into his cubby hole and took them home. I brought them back the next day and put them back in his cubby hole; I'd torn the paper off and broke 'em up and managed to shove everything back in the box. After he got his stuff out and opened his box of crayons, he dumped them out and onto the table, then launched himself at me."

"How'd he know it was you?"

"I was grinning and laughing at him the whole time," Duo mumbled, so quietly that he could barely hear himself.

Wufei laughed at him for a moment, then asked, "Is it just me, or do you still do that when you do something you're not supposed to? And what did Chibi Quatre do to you?"

Before Duo had a chance to open his mouth, Heero popped in and said, "Let's just say, Duo almost got a haircut!" then burst into laughter at the memory of Chibi Quatre attacking a guilty and frightened Chibi Duo with a pair of scissors and a bottle of glue.

"Damn you Hee-chan! Why'd you have to tell him that?!" the out stormed an embarrassed Duo.

"Quatre tried to cut off his hair?!" Wufei managed to ask between giggles.

"Yup, but he failed at that. Quatre did, however, succeed in gluing Duo to his chair. It was quite amusing to watch as the teacher tried to get him unstuck from the chair! When she did get him unglued, the seat of his pants were stuck to his chair, so when he stood up, his underwear was exposed to the entire class! We all had a hay day(1), all except for the mortified Duo. And the best part is, Quatre didn't even get in trouble!" Heero howled.

"Fuck you, Heero!" Duo screeched from the bedroom next door.

"Shouldn't it be 'fuck ME, Heero'?" the cobalt-eyed boy yelled back, a hint of mischief in his eyes.

"Bite me!"

"Give me a minute!"

Heero excused himself from Wufei's room, who was still laughing, and headed to his and Duo's room to take care of his 'light work'.

'And Maxwell didn't want something to happen to me because of that 2nd grade incident? I find that highly amusing,' Wufei thought to himself as he snuck past the art room on his way to the kitchen, peering inside to find Quatre back at his table, coloring with a chibi predator smile spread across his face.

When Wufei reached the kitchen, he looked on one of the counters to find...

Gingerbread cookies.

Next to the plate of cookies was a note.

"Duo's never touched my crayons since then! He's still afraid to even look at them!
Quatre
P.S. Hope ya like eating your own kind 'Gingerbread Man' cause I can run faster than you sure can!"

~Owari~