Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Dancing with Shiva ❯ two ( Chapter 2 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Dancing with Shiva 2/2

Disclaimer: Nix not own Gundam Wing, she's just playing. Tsk

As people cleared off the dance floor, Heero and Duo had something very much in common; extreme embarrassment. It wasn't like either of them were really opposed to being the center of attention. Quite the opposite, being the center of attention was sometimes the best way to be completely invisible.

Neither of them really wanted to be invisible though. Duo drew his knees to his chest, wrapped his arms around them. Heero held the end of his braid, sitting on the floor behind him. There were moments between them, when emotions were like gundams, and the baggage from their past was like mobile dolls circling around them. Heero would fall into being the white knight, the hero, pure and just. Duo would back into smoldering silence, death and lonely rage. There wasn't war between them though, and as Heero slipped out of his great protector roll, he scooted closer, holding that braid with both hands, blue eyes innocent without the adult defenses. "Duo. I'm sorry."

Duo laid his head on his knees, extremely ashamed to have drawn Heero out to this club, embarrassing his lover when he'd just wanted... Wanted not to be alone, wanted to have sex. "Not your fault that I'm greedy. Heero, I didn't mean to embarrass you."

"I am not embarrassed." Heero said, one hand smoothing over Duo's shoulder, then back up so that the tips of his fingers could skim up the back of Duo's neck. "I was, but only for a minute. You're very sexy, you know?"

Duo looked over his shoulder and Heero brought his fingers closer, so lightly touching Duo's face, lips, until Duo sucked one finger between his lips, circling the tip with his tongue.

"I'd write you into my books, but then everyone would want you and I want you just for myself." Heero moaned softly as Duo held his gently between his teeth, and turned to face him. "Truth or Dare?"

Duo made a cradle of his tongue around Heero's finger, refusing to let it go, and mumbled, "Futth."

"Did you expect me to show up?" Heero asked, watching Duo's violet eyes as the fingers of his other hand worked to slip the band from the end of Duo's braid.

He expelled Heero's finger, kissed the tip, and smiled with slightly wet lips. "Yes, I expected you. I don't get this hot and bothered if I don't expect you. I'm not humping the banister." He laughed at his own joke. Duo's smile, infectious and rebellious lit up his face making Heero's heart forget to beat. "Truth or Dare?"

"Truth." The hair on Heero's neck shivered and stood up when he said that, but maybe that was Duo half climbing into his lap, knees to knees, the soft brown hair fanning out over his fingers as he freed it.

"Do you really think I'm going to let you unbraid my hair and screw me on a dance floor?"

Now it was Heero's turn to laugh. It was this dance with Shiva, with creation and destruction, this was what really facing Duo was, so much realer than anything else ever got him. Heero, faster and stronger than most, moved, one arm going around Duo, the other catching them both as he tipped them over backwards. For a moment, as Duo straightened out his legs, Heero held him, one hand holding them both and the fraying end of Duo's braid. Duo hooked one leg around Heero's, one arm going around those strong shoulders as Heero answered his question with a kiss. The kiss was calculating, a mission kiss, touching teeth, tongue, lips, the left corner of Duo's mouth, where Duo was more sensitive.

Shivering, Duo whimpered happily as Heero lowed them to the floor, himself to Duo's body, hand moving up to pillow Duo's head on the floor as he kissed him. Kisses danced down Duo's throat, kisses and sweet breath, poetry like Heero could never write because he was only this true to himself when braided with Duo's breathing, the beating of Duo's heart. As Duo lay under him, shivering, hips rocking up against Heero. "Do you want me to 'screw' you on a dance floor?" Heero asked, amusement making the 'font' of his voice sound decorative and popping with confetti.

"Ahh, fuck yes, Heero! Heero," Duo nearly whined, fingers combing into Heero's shorter hair. "Heero! Tell me, tell me you're..."

"I'm not afraid," Heero finished it. "I love you."

He couldn't say if Duo had been Shiva before the heart transplant, or if that had happened after. Heero couldn't really say just what he thought a god ought to be like, or if he really believed at all. Maybe it was something he did to Duo. He'd never kissed anyone before, not like he was now, nipping at Duo's throat, running his tongue along the line of Duo's collar bone. It didn't happen every time, this Shiva thing, but it always did if Duo asked him if he were afraid. Somehow it was right that an American should call himself Shinigami, but present as the Hindu god of death.

Heero pulled back, just a little. The L2 god of death lay beneath him, head tilted back, skin iridesent and half closed violet eyes. So beautiful, so unlike any drawing Heero had ever seen, the shimmering beauty of his own god, Duo stretched both arms up. The light coming from his skin filtered through the silver shirt he wore even. As he stretched, back arching, Heero held him, the arm under him moving to his back to support him. "Heero, truth or dare," he murmured, pulse fluttery under Heero's kisses.

"Dare," Heero breathed the word against his skin.

"Love me if I'm crazy, love me if I'm Shiva, love me even if I go back to heaven." His clothes disappeared as he spoke, just gone, melted away into the light coming from his being. Heero noticed that they were floating, that the air smelled like flowers that he couldn't name, that Duo's hair danced around them a galaxy of earth brown silk. "Love me no matter what I am."

"Mission accepted," Heero said, a hand sliding down from Duo's face, fingers spread wide, caressing now bare skin, shoulder, thumb over iridescent bluish nipple, narrow waist, brushing against dark brown hair around the passionate staff. "Truth or dare?"

Duo shivered, his toes pulling at one of the belts around Heero's leg, as if he could just pull Heero's clothes off. "Truth," he said, but before Heero could answer, he lifted his head and caught Heero's mouth, smaller tongue leaving traces of sweet, heavenly sweet over tongue and lips, a touch into Heero's soul, leaving the flower petals of unconditional love that truely knows the soul it's kissing. The kiss left Heero shivering, near tears, dazed, but he licked his lips. "Truth, Duo, if heaven calls you back, if where ever gods are supposed to be, wants you back, will you love me enough to take me with you? Or stay here with me?"

"Heero," Duo purred, kissing down Heero's throat to the black shirt, which then disappeared, "Heero, where you are is heaven. If other gods want me, they'll have to come here. Maybe that's the deal. I was supposed to die, but you and Jewel gave me a new heart and now I'm here and I wouldn't leave you. Heaven will just have to understand."

Duo wrapped one leg around Heero's waist. They floated nearly a meter from the dance floor in a fog of brown hair and impossible golden light, Shiva and the mortal who'd given his heart to save a god. In their floating paradise, Heero's manhood found the entrance to heaven already coated with body warmed scented oil, found the entrance insistent and impatient. Heero cried as he thrust himself home, both of Duo's legs wrapped around him now, just like they were at home. Arms around each other, Heero's face against Duo's chest, there was heaven on the dance floor.

Duo's orgasm sprayed glittery cream between them, sprayed it so hard that it floated out into the haze of floating hair. Heero's released mundane into the celestial, welcomed and blessed by a love that dissolved all boundaries. Slowly they settled to the floor, naked as innocence, bliss beyond the wheel of mortals. Duo held Heero, a Duo who looked like a cop on L2, with tangled hair and just the slightest glitter to his eyelashes. Heero slept as he held him, the muscles of his back relaxed now, but still defined. Of the two of them, sleeping in the center of the dance floor, it was Heero by far that looked like a young god.

Above the closed off dance floor, Rhyz still held his sleeping blond lover as he tried to calm his lead manager. "Do not worry. The media will get nothing but static."

Her eyes were wide though, as if the entire club was at such terrible risk, like a very well known author and a police officer had just had sex on their dance floor. "The media is going to eat this up! Maxwell and Yuy are both nearly cult figures."

"It goes with the territory, I guess. The media will not report this. Have some faith in your boss, uh?"

For just a tiny fraction of a second, white wings showed behind her, a flash of half ruffled feathers. "If you say so, Michael."

He sighed. What a day. "We took care of it! Didn't we, Loki?"

The blond sleeping on his lap opened one eye, a dazzling emerald eye that just promised mischief. "Took good care of it. Media is having sex. Shiva's easy contagious."

Those ruffled feathers showed again, and maybe a tilted halo. "But there were nine media representatives here tonight!"

"Monica," Loki purred, one hand disappeared under the edge of Rhyz's shirt. "Are you upset because there is so much mess in the morning, or because the numbers don't break even?"

Feather's really ruffled. "All this bother for one man."

Rhyz shivered from what Loki thought was fun to do with his fingers. Loki smiled. "Yes, but it's so much fun."

For the love of Heero Yuy, L2 was never the same again.