Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Devil's Secrets ❯ Decieved ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Disclaimer Haiku:
I don't own Gundam
Can I buy it from you please
OK! Don't sue me...
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
Dedicated to Trowacko, because I would have never written something serious without the inspiration of your writing
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
-
I have been decieved on the highest level. My thoughts are consumed with people. People I don't know and people that don't care. Once everything was perfect. Years ago.
I told myself not to trust and by doing that I lied to myself. I trusted my father. I trusted Shin. Now all I can think of is the dark, dark room and a million years spent inside it. I let go and now I cannot trust again, but I will. I am weak. I am a liar. I have no need to be here. In the care and expense of another, the murderous one. Depending on a stranger. Not a stranger to my eyes but a stranger to my soul. I am weak and dependant, no longer running in the headless thrill, now running to devour. Or am I just scared to reveal my purpose, the one thing I fight for?
-

Kaita and Soli look down on the world below them. They give an impression of acsension above others to an outsider but in reality they are outcast. Kaita has become lost so deeply in her depression she can fight and nothing else. Soli can only look at her companion with a little understanding, not knowing what she can do and trying to be as dependable as possible. An invisible bond seems to exist between the two, the solemn and distant Kaita Laima and the glamourous and sharp Soli Vean.

They sit upon a rooftop, the street a mere 25 ft or so below them. They gaze in silence, Kaita's prefered level of noise right now. Her lazy gaze becomes fixed, below her is WuFei Chang. She will not speak to him, she is indifferent to him. Inside there are no feelings left, just a hatred at his arrogance. The outside world, that outside of her mind, is a difficult and painful place and Soli, her best friend, forms a bridge.

Soli Vean watches the road, allowing Kaita her endless and thoughtful silence. She watches two figures walk towards each other from different directions. Trowa Barton and WuFei Chang, they stop formally and exchange a snarled conversation. Fire is in their eyes and fire is in their hearts. Around them is the recovering city. For thousands of years it has been the subject of war and now that the war is over the city is trying to be normal. Everything is dead, Soli hates it and Kaita fits in. 15 years have passed since any war but Talsin's Imperial City is still to have a single flower grow in its boundaries.

Here they are. Working as pupils in the military of a ruined city, tommorows fighters. As if the war will begin again, which it already has, but no one cares. Each side prepare their grenades and someone will be hurt in the explosion.

-
Climbing the stairs, the room, dark. No light. No sound, but breathing. The breathing that is not my own. His breathing. I will never escape. Dark as night. I will be a shadow. Who will be the light? I want to break something.
-