Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Dragon Divided ❯ Dragon Divided ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Title: Dragon Divided

Author: SOrion (sorion@gmx.ch)

Series: Gundam Wing

Paring: 13x5

Warnings: Shônen Ai, romance, light angst

Disclamer: Not mine... If it were, Duo wouldn't have stopped Heero from shooting Relena, Treize would have survived, and the whole (male) lot of them would be screwing like rabbits... *ggg*

Author's note: Another little thingy from my hard drive. It could be taken as part of the universe I built for "Heute - Gestern" (German). It might become a longer story, but for now that is all there will be of it... Gomen ne.

Please review!

Dragon divided

Wufei paced up and down in a small wood near a great building. His mind in turmoil. His eyes wandered again and again to the house with only two rooms enlightened. He could clearly make out a shadow behind the window glasses. No doubt who this person was, pacing up and down nearly as much as himself.

Wufei took a quick glimpse at his watch… two hours. He had been hiding behind the trees for two hours now!

His heart practically drew him toward the house, but his mind still screaming.

Wufei sighed. "One should think I had left that behind me last time", he mumbled.

Obviously he hadn't. His thoughts were still a big mess. It was nearly a month now since he had given in to the general's advances. A month in which he had missed the great Khushrenada terribly and hated himself and the other man for it… Now he had been given the chance to see him again, to still his longing and feed his anger.

His thoughts finally took a turn. 'You've made your decision the moment you let the man bed you! Now stop being such a coward and stand your decision!' His body seemed to accept this explanation and he sneaked through the under wood toward the light.

It was easy enough… no guards… He climbed the balcony to reach the invitingly opened door. He stood still for a moment around the corner to catch his breath and assemble his motives. No question what they had been this time…

He turned around and slipped into the bright room he had been before, a month ago.

He watched Treize walking back and forth for a few seconds. The man seemed nearly as nervous as he himself was. Nearly…

'Looks like he wasn't sure if I'd really be here tonight.' That thought made Wufei grin satisfied. So not even the great general was convinced of himself all the time… That made him more human… and even harder to hate.

Wufei took another few steps an let the man notice him.

Treize stopped mid-step. "Dragon!" he exclaimed. He smiled, obviously relieved.

"I came," Wufei stated.

"It took you longer than you expected."

Wufei shook his head. "No. I've been watching the area for about two hours."

Treize nodded. "Of course. Very circumspect of you."

Again Wufei shook his head. "No, I believed you when you said there would be no guards. I couldn't make up my mind if I should really come here. That's why it took so long."

"I understand. I expected you to be hesitant. The more glad I am you still did come to me." He stepped towards his dragon.

Wufei didn't move. His breathing increased. He had to force himself not to react defendant. 'You're not here to kill this man, you know…' he thought sarcastically.

Treize cupped Wufei's cheek with one hand and kissed the other softly. He grinned. "Now that you are here… why don't we use what little time we have properly…?"

Wufei turned his head and kissed the general hungrily. "Most definitely," he breathed. Now it was easy to surrender and turn off his doubts. Treize's touches made him burn from anticipation, wiping out every rational thought.

Wufei's two-faced mind was now very even with itself. Gone was the impression of being ripped apart, his rational side pulling at one side and his heart at the other.

He could feel that Treize at the very least lusted for him and most likely cared also. The tall man tended to him almost lovingly, never going too fast, never pushing too far. Always being the perfect honourable gentleman that he was.

Wufei felt himself being lifted by two strong arms and carried gently to the large bed dominating the room. He kept his eyes closed, inhaling the scent on the pillow that was purely Treize. The soft smell of roses, not too strong but ever present, and that something that was nothing but the general.

Treize bent over his dragon, feeling that his internal struggle had left and kissing him again. His lips wandered from the dragon's lips to his cheek and his neck. "You are so exquisite," Treize breathed. "Elfinly beautiful…"

Wufei whimpered softly, enjoying every tender touch of the general's hands, every word from these intoxicating lips. He allowed himself to let go completely and voicing his pleasure. "Mmmmm, Treize. Don't stop."

Treize smiled lightly at the sound of the hoarse voice beneath him. His dragon was following his lead nicely. At their last encounter the young man had only dared to voice in the passion of climax. He was loosening under his ministrations. Good. He so dearly wished the dragon to enjoy his company. "How could I ever do otherwise…?"

Wufei still kept his eyes closed and smiled. The man above him was so tender… It let Wufei break the final wall and he answered the touches of the man with a similar roaming of his hands.

Treize gasped surprised.

Wufei opened his eyes satisfied with the man's reaction. He looked into the cornflower-blue depths that were just inches above his face and moved his hands to the general's shirt. He never once moved his gaze as he slowly undid the buttons. He pushed the silk off the broad shoulders and finally admired the view presented before him. He licked his lips. "Beauty such as yourself, general, should not only be giving compliments…"

Treize watched the change within his dragon and sighed content. He waited, searching for the right words to explain how much he appreciated that Wufei did not only give in to him, Treize, but also his own interests and desires. "I'm glad you came to me," he finally said, repeating the words he had used earlier that evening.

Wufei nodded, understanding, but still unsure what caused his change. He reached with both hands in the man's hair, caressing it. "Just make me forget the war tonight, please?"

Treize bent closer, brushing Wufei's lips with his own. "As you wish, my dragon child," he whispered and kissed the boy again, feeling his body heat even stronger now without his shirt coming in between.

And there was no more war that night.

Not until the first rays of sun in the morning would rise it from it's slumber...

End