Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Dreams, Love and Schemes ❯ Separation ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Ohayo minna! I'm back, with my first GW fic! Well, actually it's just the first one I've bothered to write down. I guess I'm rather infamous for my laziness ;-)

Oh, by the way, this isn't going to really follow the events of GW. Also, after the prologue all the Gundam pilots know eachother and are living together.

PS: This may be a lemon later on. Beware!

Disclaimer: There is no way in hell that I could ever, in a million years, own Gundam Wing!

I do, however, own Mei Chi Winner, so nyah nyah =-)

Some Notes

<-----> = My pessimistic, sarcastic, sometimes lame comments. I will use this a lot to praise Duo-chan @_@

Italics= Character thoughts

***

"Alright everyone, our jet's here! Mrs. Queda, please grab Mei; I've got Quatre. Let's go!"

But in his hurry to move to his new home, Mr. R. Winner had forgotten that Mrs. Queda (his old housekeeper) had recently passed away. All of his other attendants and servants too busy moving the household's possessions onto the jet to correct his error, so he naturally assumed that Mei had been taken care of.

As the jet took off, no one noticed the 16-month-old infant lying on an airport bench.

***

Three hours later, when the next flight came in to the Arabian Air airport, a young woman known by the name of Lady Une saw Mei sleeping peacefully on the bench. Hmm, I don't see anyone else paying attention to her. Hell, I don't see any other people anywhere around here except for the gate attendant and the flight workers. I guess India isn't a very popular travel destination in the middle of June.

No use trying to track down her parents now, whoever they are. They're probably long gone now. If I'm not mistaken, the last flight to anywhere from here was several hours ago. Hmm...I can't just leave her here...I'll just take her with me and see if we can train her as a spy or something when she gets older. Oz can always use more of those. And with that, Lady Une scooped up the little girl and walked away.

***

Mr. Winner walked into his new mansion in southern Saudi Arabia. "Mrs. Jalabad, would you please bring me the twins?"

"Certainly, Lord," the servant nodded her head and scurried away.

A little while later, Mrs. Jalabad hurried back into the room, baby Quatre in her arms.

"Sir, here's Quatre, but no one has seen Mei ever since we left the airport!"

Mr. Winner started out of his chair. "Have you looked everywhere? She couldn't have gone far!"

"Yes Sir, we checked every easily accessible room on the estate, and I asked everyone about her. No one's seen her! Can you remember who took her on the plane?" Mrs. Jalabad questioned, looking scared.

"Umm...Yeah, let's see..." Mr. Winner paused for a moment, deep in thought. "Oh shit! I forgot Mrs. Queda died! I just randomly assigned her to take care of Mei! Apparently no one heard me, so no one corrected me! Hopefully Mei's still at the airport. Quick, let's take my private jet back there!

It should only take about two hours to get there. Come on Quatre, let's go find your sister!'

He leapt into action, scooping Quatre up into his arms and running out the door. Mrs. Queda scurried behind them.

It was then that Quatre said his first word: Mei.

To Be Continued...

***

*Owari, Fin, whatever you wanna say, The End

So, that was the prologue. Please tell me how you liked it, my self-esteem is very low, and reviews (of any kind, it doesn't matter) will raise it. Even flames, 'cause I'm a pyromaniac ;-)

See you next chapter!

Over and out.