Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Everbind ❯ Everbind ( One-Shot )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Title: Everbind
Author: Vanna Maxwell
Rating: PG-13
E-mail: WarsGoddess@aol.com
Pairing: 2+1
Archive: http://www.angelfire.com/anime3/miamore/
If you wanna, just e-mail me with the site, and I'll tell you if you can ^_~
Plot came from: I was sitting in my 4th hour this is mostly true except the fact that my friend and I aren't Gundam pilots, or boys, and we don't know preventers named trowa, or Quatre, and I don't go to Steinbeck academy plus a few other technicality's Mrs. Brammer is a real teacher and I describe her pretty well...scary huh?

Everbind

Sounds of Lawnmowers and hedge-clippers drifted through the open 3rd story window of the Steinbeck Academy, and who better to hear the marvelous sounds then one Duo Maxwell? The young Cobalt eyed teenager was sitting in the middle of his 4th hour class, almost falling asleep as the audio tape droned on an ancient tale of Mice and Men.

/Oh my Gods does this SUCK/

Duo tugged on his braid, as to not fall asleep like half of the class already had.

He looked at the person sitting next to him curiously.

/Yup/

He sighed.

/It's affecting Hee-chan too/

True enough; even the Perfect Soldier was succumbing to the thrall of the droning voice.

When the teacher wasn't looking, Duo laid his hand on-top of Heero's, rubbing his thumb gently over the top of it, he slipped his fingers through Heero's, smiling slightly.

A pair of grateful midnight blue eyes gazed at him, and Duo felt a flush go through his body.

A loud-scratchy voice interrupted their moment as the short mousy-haired teacher screeched:

"MISTER MAXWELL!!"

Causing Duo to drop Heero's hand so fast he had indeed bruised his own.

The Cobalt eyes glared at her as the entire class turned around to study the happenings in the back of the room.

"Yes, Mrs. Brammer?"

She looked at him disgustedly.

"Are you listening to the story?"

she paused and then continued in a mocking tone

"Or are you going to hold Mr. Yuy's hand for the remainder?"

At this, the class got a bit riled up-indeed, most of the students were giggling behind their hands and smirking at the new development.

Everyone looking back and forth between the stocky teacher and furious teen.

Duo smirked.

As did Heero.

Duo cleared his throat.

"Actually Ma'am I wanted to do more...but I didn't think you had the maturity, nor the heart to see *that* particular exercise"

A couple of girls in the room groaned in disappointment and almost half of the guys laughed, the other half were pouting.

Mrs. Brammer squawked indignantly and her face turned red at the implications; not to mention obvious anger.

Taking that as his cue, the braided teen got out of his seat and pressed his lips firmly against Heero's in a small, fast kiss.

The class erupted in whistles and hoots, a couple of students taking pictures and squealing in delight.

Heero leaned into the kiss and for greater effect; (their Drama teacher would have been proud) he wrapped his arms around the other boy and dipped him further into the kiss.

Both so happy in their predicament that neither were pleased when abruptly ripped out of the others embrace.

It took a couple seconds, but Duo finally registered just *who* had a firm grip on his biceps. He smirked.

It seemed their teacher did not like the proceedings and had called in reinforcements.

The Preventers to be exact.

And right now he was staring into the face of his absolute *favorite* preventer.

"Tro-chan!"

Duo glomped jumped up and glomp onto the boy with a shriek.

He could almost *hear* Mrs. Brammer's head explode.

Duo gazed over Trowa's shoulder to see Quatre chatting with Heero.

He smiled.

4th hour had never been so fun!

The class was almost in tears ... they were all laughing at Mrs. Brammer's stupidity.

Said teacher was currently a nanosecond away from popping a vein in her forehead.

The audio tape still droning on in the background.

Noting the drastic change in his and Heero's grades this escapade could cause; Duo did the civil, American thing, he scooped Heero into his arms; shouted a good-bye to his friends and jumped out the window onto the sturdy branch of a tall Oak tree outside the window-and getting the hell out of dodge. Leaving a very confused class, a pissed-off homophobic teacher, and two laughing preventers in their wake.

~Owari~