Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Fatal Attraction ❯ Chapter 7

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Disclaimer: I do not own the Gundam Pilots and I know I never will. I'm far too broke to try and buy them.

Rating: PG-13. I must keep it as such and fight the urge of sexy Gundam Boys. Must. . . keep. . .fighting!

Pairings: 1+2, 3+4. We know this will change. . . definately.

Author's Note: Yes, I know, I took long and I'm sorry. To make it up to you I give you a preview of a fic in the works, but at the end. First, I give you the new chapter. I hope you like it.

------------------------------

As Wufei was unceremoniously dumped onto the couch of their safehouse, there was only one word that came to mind, as the other four pilots grinned down at him as if he were a fresh piece of meat.

Run!

He did just that, but didn't get very far, and was caught before he could barely start. He grunted in slight discomfort as an arm grabbed him around his waist and pulled him tight against a broad chest. The way that it was panting like a dog that scented a bitch in heat, he'd have to say it was Heero. Why the hell did pilot 01 have to be so weird?

"Bad Fei!", he was scolded by a laughing Duo, "Did you think you could escape? There's no running away."

"Well, it was worth a try.", Wufei mumbled to himself as he was hefted over Heero's shoulder again.

He was carried back to the couch, as he had made it to the door, and then was deposited on the couch a second time. With a sigh he looked up at his fellow pilots, who he could see were none too pleased with his trying to escape, but could they blame him? He'd like to see how they handled being the one threatened with gang rape from co-pilots and unknown assailants.

He sighed and felt his stomach knot at the thought of that. This was not what he thought his day would be like when he woke up this morning. He had been expecting a normal day of getting up, going to work, coming home after cleaning up the doctor's experiments gone wrong, and sulking over his cold dinner that Quatre left out for him.

"I'm first!", he heard someone exclaim, (it sounded like Quatre's voice), and he stiffened as they all rushed forward.

"STOP!", his voice was riddled with desperation and fear.

He sighed in relief when his shout managed to stop them in their tracks, and he looked to the impatient looking pilots. Well, he got this far, what the hell should he do now?

"Look, I can explain why you all are trying to. . . have your way with me."

"Oh, we know already.", Quatre happily chirped, "Heero explained it to us."

"Then why the hell are you you still coming after me!", he demanded, a bit pissed at his fellow pilots.

"Because we want to get laid.", Trowa's deadpanned voice offered, and Wufei felt his cheeks flare up.

Damn it, if they wanted to get laid, why the hell didn't they sleep with each other?

"You and Quatre are a couple!", he pointed out, "Why the hell don't you get laid with each other?"

The two mentioned pilots turned to look at each other, before Trowa shrugged and they were looking back to the cowering Chinese teen.

"That's getting old; we'd rather do you."

The group crept forward again and Wufei held up his hands with a shout of objection as he tried to back away into the couch; thankfully, he managed to stop them in their tracks once more.

"You guys can't do this to me!", he pleaded with them, his brain scrambling to think of something, "I'm. . . I'm. . . ."

"Straight?", Quatre finished for him, and Wufei eagerly nodded along with it.

"Yeah, so you say.", Duo told him with a scoff, "We're prepared to help you change your mind."

His face now tomato red, Wufei watched them inch closer, stopping them a thrid time while prepared to attempt an escape over the back of the couch.

"Um. . . I'm a virgin!", he tried next.

His eyes widened in horror and a cold sweat took his body as Heero's grin grew wider, and the others' eyes seemed to gleam in excitment. Well there went the planned guilt trip.

"No, I mean I'm a slut!"

That had them rushing forward even faster and Wufei barely escaped grabbing hands as he scrambled over the back of the couch, standing up from the floor as fast as he was able, and going into a fighting stance. He would never want to physically harm his fellow pilots, but they were giving him no choice.

"Okay, wait a second, guys.", he started, keeping a careful eye on them all, "I know you're not thinking or acting like yourselves. . . Heero especially. . . but I know we can work something out."

"Like that I go first!", Duo put in, glaring at the blond.

"And why should you be the one to take his virginity!", Heero inquired rather angrily, lust-crazed eyes glowering in his boyfriend's direction.

"He's not a virgin, he said so.", Trowa corrected, not bothering to look at the others. He was far too focused on mentally undressing Wufei, altough he had already seen him naked. "He said so himself. He's very, very dirty boy and I'm the one that gets first dibs."

Wufei meeped at Trowa's words, unable to help but try and cover himself as if he had been undressed. What was wrong with these people!

"No one is going first!", he tried to tell them, "Or at all for that matter!"

He was thoroughly ignored, as the four Gundam pilots turned to argue amongst themselves. He would have taken the chance to slip away, but pilot 03 and 01 were keeping a close eye on him.

"Well, I'm not being stuck with sloppy seconds.", Qautre worded, his arms crossing over his chest, "So it's I go first or they'll be major problems."

"You're such a brat, Quatre.", Duo scoffed, ignoring the blond's scowl, "Look, this is the one time you can't get your way. I'm going first and there's no arguing that."

"Well, I say we go in pilot order.", Heero threw in, and Trowa snorted.

"Of course you would, pilot 01. We aren't going in numerical order."

"Well someone needs to go first.", it was back to Duo, "I say we draw straws."

"Rock, paper, scissors?", Quatre suggested.

There was a small pause as each pilot contemplated, and then the game began.

Wufei would have side-vaulted if it were possible, but he merely steamed at their stupidity. Why did they keep competing for him? And rock, paper, scissors! Couldn't they have thought of something better?

"No one one is winning me!", he objected, catching their attention, "And no one is going to sleep with me! Damn it, if it weren't for the pheromones, none of you would even be glancing in my direction!"

He took a deep breath to calm himself and slowly exhaled, before looking back to his co-pilots, who didn't seemed phased in the slightest by his outburst. They only stared at him a few moments before returning back to each other, getting back to their game that the Chinese boy had so rudely interrupted.

"Ha, I win!", the overly cheery voice was none other than Duo's and Wufei cringed.

His time was running out, he had to think of a way out of this and soon.

"Best two out of three!", Heero offered, the rest agreeing.

"No way, I won!", Duo argued, "You guys are just sore losers!"

Wufei watched as they took to bickering, as well as tried to figure out a way around them without getting caught, since they were huddled in front of the exit. There had to be some way that he could get out of this.

"Listen I won, so I get to **** him first!"

Wufei nearly fainted at the braided pilot's crude words. It looked like this was getting serious.

"You cheated!", Quatre accused him and Duo scoffed.

"How can you cheat at rock, paper, scissors!"

"Well, you obviously know how.", Trowa put in, coming to his lover's aid.

Wufei sighed as he realized that this would never come to an end, and that they would never give him the opportunity to escape unless he took things into his own hands. Maybe, he should let them think he agreed? That could work.

"Okay, here's the deal.", Wufei interrupted them, turning all eyes on him, "I give in."

He held up his hand before they could even think of charging him, and they waited albeit impatiently for his next words.

"However, we'll do it on my terms."

The four pilots nodded eagerly and waited to hear the rules. Wufei hoped he would be able to get out of this with his non-existant virginity intact. He wasn't exactly a virgin, but either way, they didn't need to know that. It wasn't important that they know that. What was important was that he made it out of here in one piece.

"I'm thinking of a number-"

"Seven.", pilot 01 guessed.

His eyebrow twitched as he realized that Heero had guessed right.

"Damn it, would you let me finish!", he shouted, glaring at the brown-haired boy.

Heero only rolled his eyes, and let the Chinese pilot get his way.

"I'm thinking of a number between one and one-hundred.", it had been ten before, but he figured it would take longer for them to guess if they had more numbers to choose from, "The one who guesses right gets to have me first."

It was hard to not say that with a blush, but he had managed.

"And if no one chooses right, then you have to let me go. Do we have a deal?"

He watched them think it over in their heads, pilots 03 and 01 glaring at him suspiciously, but they agreed anyway.

"Okay, who wants to guess first?", Wufei asked them.

"Twenty seven.", Duo took the first guess, much to everyone's chagrin.

Wufei could have smiled to himself, it would take quite a while for them to figure out what the number was. He shook his head to signal Duo hadn't guessed right and the braided American only pouted.

"Fourteen.", Trowa tried next, but a shake of Wufei's head meant he was wrong.

"Eighty-three?", Quatre asked.

"Nope, sorry.", Wufei couldn't help his relieved grin, before he was turning to Heero, "Yuy?"

There was a long moment of silence, in which it would seem that Heero was trying his best to pick the right number. The others waited on pins and needles, wanting to know if Heero would guess right. Wufei on the other hand was feeling quite good; there was no way Yuy would figure the number out. . . there were just too many to choose from.

"Seven."

His face fell and a vein in his eyebrow twitched again as he realized that Heero had managed to guess right.

"Damn it.", he swore under his breath.

As Heero's sex-crazed grin took the Japanese pilot's face again, a lump of dread settled at the bottom of Wufei's gut. How was he going to get out of this one?

"Why would you choose seven, again?", Duo asked him in complete and utter disbelief.

Not only that, but he was a little put off. He had just lost the chance to have first dibs, and he had won just earlier. This was so unfair.

Trowa and Quatre were just as displeased, and their faces showed that. Heero, however, was quite proud of himself and he pushed past the rest to get his prize. Wufei tried his best to shuffle away from Heero, but knew that he really had no way out of this. Well, he could figure something out.

"Okay, Yuy, you win.", he announced, stopping the Japanese pilot with a hand to his panting chest.

Why was he so weird? Dr. J had to have done something to the boy during childhood.

"I, uh, think I should freshen up first.", was the first thing that came to his head, "You, know I've been running from hordes of men all day, and I think I deserve a few moments to get myself ready for you."

Heero looked back to the others, who only shrugged, before he was shrugging himself.

"Fine. You have ten minutes, and you won't be using your bedroom."

"What? Why not?", Wufei asked, a frown on his face, "And I don't think ten minutes is a proper time limit here."

"For all we know, Fei, you'll escape out the window.", Trowa explained to him, and Wufei sulked.

Well, damn, there went that idea.

"That and I don't think Heero can wait any longer.", Duo answered, looking over his lover, "When he wants it, he's gonna get it. Trust me, I should know."

"Fine!", Wufei snapped, storming past the small group to the stairs, "I'll only be ten minutes and I'll use the bathroom."

He wasn't surprised that they followed him to it, and when he entered, he slammed the door shut before locking it. He allowed his panic to escape as he was finally alone and he knew that there had to be a way out of this. He couldn't let this go on any longer. And, damn it all, why did Yuy have to be first?

"Crazy bastard.", he mumbled under his breath.

He took to looking for a way out, since the bathroom didn't have a window to escape from. He couldn't leave through the door, or else he'd just be carried off to a bedroom. A shiver ran down his spine, although a blush took his cheeks; that was going to happen over his dead body.

"I don't hear the shower in there, Fei!", came Duo's impatient voice and he only rolled his eyes.

He stormed over to it and turned it on, just so that the sound of the running water would satisfy them.

"Come on, Wufei, think.", he was talking to himself as he began to pace the floor, "There has to be some way out of here."

With a sigh he plopped down on top of the only seat in the bathroom, which happened to be the toilet, his head hanging back as he gave a weary sigh. That's when it it him.

"The vents."

In no time he was climbing up on the toilet seat and unscrewing the grate. He was grateful that the safe-house was old, which meant bigger air vents than usual. There was a knock at the door and he stopped to look towards it.

"Uh. . . yes?"

"Are you done yet?", it was Quatre's voice and he sounded impatient.

"I, uh, need to be very clean.", he said, buying for time as he pulled free the vent grate, "You know, Trowa said it, I'm a very dirty boy."

He groaned as he realized how stupid he sounded, but he didn't care; anything to get them to leave him alone. Carefully resting the grate down, he began to ascend into the vent, being sure to move slowly so that he didn't alert the others as to what was going on.

It was disturbingly dirty in the vent, but he would grit is teeth and bear it. Anything to get away from the dangerously horny teenagers he was about to leave behind. He would most likely end up being chased by a large crowd of men and teenaged boys again, but he figured he'd take his chances. He could outrun them; the other pilots were another story.

He had just climbed through when he heard pounding on the bathroom door, and he stopped to listen and see what was going on.

"Time's up, Wufei!", that was Heero's voice.

He jumped at the sound of the door breaking off of the hinges and he figured it would be safer to keep moving.

"That bastard, he escaped!", Duo was pissed.

"Where the hell did he go?", Quatre questioned.

There was silence and then it seemed they had found his way out.

"The vent!", came the unanimous shout.

Wufei tried his best to move faster, but though he could fit in it, the crawlspace was still a bit cramped. He heard someone coming after him and he chanced looking back. His blood ran cold as he met flaming green eyes, glaring at him in a way that promised severe retribution should he be caught.

"Damn it, Wufei, you bring your sexy ass back here!" He had nearly forgotten that the taller boy had a temper when aroused.

Without further hesitation, he was off, crawling away from the fuming banged pilot and towards his freedom. He knew this airway exited outside, he just had to find it before they thought about cutting him off.

Lucky for him he did, but he went tumbling out of the second story as the slightest push of the grate. He had to let his heart start again, as the fall had nearly stopped it. Lucky for him, he had landed on something squishy.

He heard a pained groan and looked beneath him to find he was sitting on top of a man. . . and not just any man.

"Dr. Bullshit?"

"It's Bulshite.", the man wheezed out painfully.

Wufei lifted himself off of the winded scientist, before he was helping the man up. What the hell was he doing here? He couldn't have been done with the antidote already.

"What are you doing here?", Wufei asked him.

"I managed to make a neutralizer.", the doctor explained.

"Really!"

Wufei couldn't help his excitement and he also couldn't help but throw his arms around the insane man in a gracious hug. The doctor's nosebleed was unavoidable.

"Oh, thank you, thank you!", Wufei was groveling, before he pulled away, "Well, where is it."

The doctor straightened his appearance and his now cracked glasses, before clearing his throat.

"Well, it had been in my pocket, but when you landed on me it broke."

Wufei looked down at the doctor's pants and saw the wet spot at the pocket, that and the blood that stained it, which meant that it had been in glass.

"You know you're bleeding?", he questioned the man, who was now taking care of his nosebleed with a handkerchief.

"Yes, but that's not important.", the man waved that trivial matter aside, "What's important is that we get a new batch."

"You only brought one!", Wufei screamed, the doctor only nodding as if Wufei wasn't upset.

"Are those your friends?", he asked with a nod in the direction of the house.

Wufei looked over his shoulder and paled as he found four angry pilots standing a few yards behind them. This couldn't be good.

"Who is that guy and why was he hugging our Fei-Fei?", Duo growled out.

Uh oh.

"We should go."

"But-"

Before the doctor could try and speak, Wufei had grabbed hold of his hand and was pulling in the direction that was away from the remaining Gundam pilots. He needed Dr. Bullshit alive.

He knew they were right behind him, and he only hoped that the two could out run them.

"My car's over there.", the doctor announced, and Wufei smilled in relief. Not even Heero was faster than a car.

The two reached and Wufei pushed the doctor in, opting to drive as the man was obviously injured. The two barely managed to escape, and Wufei sighed as he watched the four pilots grow smaller and smaller as he watched them through the rearview mirror.

"Thank the gods, we escaped.", Wufei said as he drove towards the lab, "Hopefully you put some aside."

"No, that was the only batch."

"What!"

The car swerved as Wufei shouted, and Dr. Bulshite thought it best that he buckle his seatbelt. The car straightened out again and Wufei took to glaring at the road since he couldn't look away from it.

"What the hell are we supposed to do now?", he asked.

"Don't worry, I could make another batch. Just take us to my place. My lab happened to be destroyed by your little fan club."

"Hey, don't try to pin that on me.", Wufei objected, before pointing out, "It's your fault that I'm in this situation to begin with."

True, but Dr. Bulshite would never admit it.

"Just make a left at the next light.", he told the teen, "I need to take care of this wound of mine before I bleed to death."

Wufei did as was directed and the two continued their way to the scientist's apartment. They thought they had managed a clean get away. Little did they realize the car full of angry pilots carefully following behind them. No one took away their hot little Fei-Fei. No one!

T.B.C.

Well? Did you like it? I know this took forever, but I unfortunately have a life to live beyond fan-fic writing. I should let you know we'll be drawing to a close soon. I love writing this story and I'm so tempted to write a chapter with "details". Please, please, please, leave your reviews and I will try to get the next chapter out as quick as I can.

But look, I give you a preview of something I've been working on to get out of writer's block.

----Preview----

Duo cried out in shock as light surrounded Wufei's form, falling out of his chair as he watched on with wide eyes. Just what exactly was going on here?

"Oh my gods.", Duo muttered breathlessly, as Wufei seemed to begin to change.

He grunted as he was knocked across the room by what seemed to be a tail and he blacked out a few moments as his head made contact with the far wall of his room. As Wufei continued to grow, furniture suffered as a serpant like body crashed against them, wood splintering and stone crumbling. Duo shook his head clear, raising his eyes to watch up once the chaos seemed to die down. What the hell had happened?

He couldn't hold back a gasp as he took in the sight before him. Wufei was lying halfway on the stone floor, panting as he pushed himself up onto his arms. He looked normal or at least the upper part of his body did. Duo stared in amazent at the rest of Wufei's body, following the serpant like shape until he reached the very end of the boy's tail. It lazily whipped back and forth, Duo watching in awe at the transparent fin-like tip.

"You're a dragon.", Duo said with a nervous laugh, "You're not what you pretend to be."

At the words, Wufei had looked in Duo's direction, but lowered his gaze almost as if in shame. Duo was feeling quite victorius. He had always been treated as if he were something different by Wufei and here he was, a dragon pretending to be human. Well at least he thought Wufei was a dragon; the boy still pertained half a human body.

Duo would have spoken if he didn't notice Wufei sink to the floor, his face burying itself in his arms. Perhaps Wufei was much more ashamed than he thought? The trembling of Wufei's shoulders shouldn't have affected him, he did despise the boy after all. However, he couldn't help but take tentative steps in the boy/dragon's direction, crouching beside him and reaching out to rest his hand on top of ebony locks.

"It's alright, Wufei.", he cooed, the dark-haired mage now struggling to breathe, "I'm not going to make fun of you. So you're a dragon, there's nothing to be ashamed of."

"It's not that.", Wufei answered, turning to look at Duo.

He gave the braided mage such a pathetic and helpless look that Duo reached out unconsciously to comfort him, but he stopped himself midway. He was beginning to question his own behavior. His eyes ran over the rest of Wufei's form, noticing that scales were no longer gleaming and were flaking as well. His hand reached out to touch it, Wufei flinching away when Duo's hand rested on him. Duo pulled his hand back with a frown. Scales were meant to be rough, but not this rough.

"What is it?", he finally asked the boy, noticing that Wufei seemed to be paling.

"I'm a water dragon.", the boy admitted and Duo's eyes widened.

This couldn't be good.

----End Preview----

There's my preview, I hope you like it as much as this fic and I hope to hear your opinion. Well, I'll be off now. Until next time! ^.^