Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Fatal Attraction ❯ Chapter 6

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Disclaimer: I do not own the Gundam Pilots and I know I never will. I'm far too broke to try and buy them.

Rating: PG-13. I must keep it as such and fight the urge of sexy Gundam Boys.

Pairings: 1+2, 3+4. We know this will change. . . if we're lucky.

Author's Note: Gomen nasai! I didn't lose inspiration. I just didn't have time, that and there was drama. Lots and lots of unwanted drama. I return to you so that I can give you an update; a well deserved update. Once again, I'm sorry and I hope that you enjoy it.

------------------------------

Dr. Bulshite sat sniffling, dressed in a black lab coat with a veiled hat atop his head, as watering eyes looked down at a picture of his cat. He would miss Pookie dearly. The cat was the only person who didn't look at him as if he was a raving lunatic.

"My poor, Pookie.", he began sobbing, hugging the picture tighter to himself.

He wallowed in his sorrow for a while, until his ears picked up the unmistakable sound of distant screaming. It was followed by the slight tremble that took the laboratory, the screams getting louder by the second. He jumped as there was suddenly desperate knocking at his door, and his bespeckled eyes looked in its direction. Who on earth could that be?

"Dr. Bullshit, please open the door!"

He cringed at the mispronunciation of his name, a frown taking his face as he stormed towards the door. He could tell by the voice that it was his most recent assistent, Wufei. With a growl, he reached for the doorknob and pulled it open to yell at his employee.

"IT'S BUL-"

His shouting was cut short at the sight of a large group of men, who poor Chang tried his best to fight off, but was obviously failing.

"Wufei?"

At the call of his name, Wufei looked toward him, and was relieved to find an escape. He all too eagerly fought his way free and pushed past the scientist into the laboratory. The door was slammed shut and bolted. Wufei was thankful that it was a metal door.

"That was close.", the boy panted, his chest heaving in his exertion, "I almost died."

The mad scientest took in the sight of his former employee, as his hand pushed his glasses up on his nose. The boy was a mess, not to mention only half dressed. His shirt had been torn, now only bits and pieces of it hanging from his neck and wrists, and his pants were only better off by a margin. The hem of his pants were still intact, only a large rip in his left pant leg, that showed a delicious view of a golden-colored thigh.

Dr. Bulshite couldn't help himself, and he licked his lips at the delicious sight. He stopped suddenly, shaking his head to clear it as he realized what he was thinking. Then he had remembered, today Pookie's pheremone's had spilled on Wufei. That would explain his body's sudden need to jump the dark-haired boy. He could only suppose that Wufei was here to see what he could do about rectifying his mistake.

"Did you need something, sexy- I mean Wufei!"

He paused in absolute horror at his own mistake, hoping that he had corrected himself in time. If Wufei had heard him, then he supposed it would be the end of his life. Wufei seemed just as insane as him at times. Lucikly for him, Wufei was too busy locking the laboratory door behind him, muttering all the while, to have caught anything the crazed madman had said.

Dr. Bulshite sighed to himself in relief, removing his funeral hat from his head and resting it aside on a random countertop. Then he was frozen stiff as Wufei turned angry eyes toward him. Slowly his assitant moved toward him, and though it was meant to be initmidating, the boy's saunter seemed much more seducing. The mad scientest was having an awful hard time looking at the boy's scowling face, since his eyes seemed to be much more focused on swaying hips.

They soon traveled down well toned thighs and calves, before they snapped back up to Wufei's face, as he realized just how he had been staring at the boy. He meeped as Wufei took a firm grip on his lab coat, and had the man on tip-toe as he dragged him closer so that they were now horrified face to very pissed face.

"Dr. Bullshit-"

"Bulshite-"

"Whatever!", Wufei snapped, his eyebrow twitching, "I don't know what you did, but you're going to fix it."

A trembling hand lifted to readjust his sliding glasses, and Dr. Bulshite gulped at just how close he was to the obviously upset teenager. He could actully smell him. It was a scent that promoted very, very dirty thoughts and he blushed, thankful that his lab coat would do a good job of hiding the new surprise in his khaki's.

"I-I don't understand.", he stammered, wishing Wufei would let him go, "What do you want me to do?"

Wufei growled, pushing the man away from him, so that he could begin to angrily stomp around the lab. How on earth did this man receive the right to practice science? Didn't anyone notice that he was a complete moron!

Dr. Bulshite straightened himself, his eyes looking at Wufei through his lenses, and trying his best to keep his distance. He was pretty sure that Wufei would hurt him if he tried to tackle him to the floor. Yeah, the floor. . . where he could lie him down and have a hands on experiment. Yeah. . . he'd like that. Wait. . . No! He wouldn't like that!

As Dr. Bulshite tried to get the images from his head, by banging it against the metal countertop behind him, Wufei was too busy trying to think things through. He had wanted to kill the demented chemist, but had decided that it wouldn't help him in the long run. He was the only one who could help him, since it was the man's fault he was in this predicament in the first place, so that meant Wufei needed him alive. He also thought it best he got this over with before he was tackled by large hordes of men again. He knew they were outside, trying to plan a way to get to him; he could sense their horny scheming.

"Dr. Bullshit!"

"It's Bulshite!"

He turned back to his old boss, who now sported a large bumped on his forehead, and seemed about ready to lose conciousness. He would have asked him if he was alright, if he had actually cared. As it was, he didn't, and he only wanted to deal with the man as long as it was neccessary.

"Yes?", the man answered, pushing his glasses up once again.

"What the hell is going on?", Wufei demanded, his frown never wavering, "Men have been trying to basically rape me all day, and I know it's your fault! What the hell did you spill on me! And don't tell me that nuclear drug bullshit, because I know that it wasn't!"

Dr. Bulshite had a small moment of sorrow as he remembered his now deceased Pookie, before he was looking up at Wufei, and clearing his throat to explain it all to the boy.

"You see, Wufei.", he began, fidgeting with his glasses nervously, "It would seem that I had accidently switched the beakers. I orginally had two substances; a deadly mixture and a pheremone concoction that I usually spray on my Pookie. However, sometime during the day I had accidentally switched the bottles, meaning I had ended up spraying Pookie with the deadly substances and later spilled the intended phermones on you."

Wufei stiffened at the words. Heero had been right; he did have pheremones all over him. And it was all this idiot's fault!

"What the hell am I supposed to do now!", Wufei screeched.

Dr. Bulshite gave a nervous laugh, a hand scratching behind his head, as Wufei fumed a few steps away from him.

"I suppose a shower would work just fine."

Wufei tried to surpress his eyebrow from twicthing. Had he known it was that simple, he would have taken one and avoided coming to speak to this quack of a scientist. Then again, he did try, but it had been interrupted by a certain blond-haired pilot.

"Fine. I don't suppose you have a shower I can use?"

The scientist's face grew red at the question, his mind flashing pictures of a naked Wufei, soaking wet underneath the spray of the water. He nodded his head eagerly, causing Wufei to arch a brow, but he didn't care. Damn it, he could hold out no longer. He was going to get something out of all this. The pheremones couldn't be fought any more.

"So, you do have a shower?"

He nodded again, fast enough to jar his glasses, so that when he stopped, they were hanging haphazardly from his face.

"Where?", Wufei asked, a bit creeped out.

He knew that the man was stupid, but he had always had his doubts that he was actually insane. Dr. Bulshite raised a shaky finger to point at the emergency shower in the corner of the lab, Wufei frowning as he looked to it. The only thing that would seperate him from the mad idiot was a flimsy yellow curtain.

"Fine.", he said with a sigh.

He began to remove the little strips of fabric that had once been his shirt, as he headed over to the little shower, the doctor following close behind him. He turned back to find the man basically drooling over him and he sneered in disgust, pushing the man away from him.

"Get out!", he demanded, pointing to the door that led to the bathroom, "And don't come out until I say you can!"

With a defeated whimper, Dr. Bulshite did as was told and entered the bathroom, closing the door behind him. It was only when Wufei was sure that he was alone, did he begin to strip off his torn pants, hearing the door from the bathroom creaking.

"NO PEEKING!"

The door slammed shut at his bellowed words, and Wufei huffed as he was finally left to bathe in peace. Hopefully, this was all that he needed. He didn't know how long he'd last with every man he came across trying to get in to his pants.

------------------------------

Dr. Bulshite was sitting and brooding on the toilet, waiting for his ex-employee (since Wufei had quit. . . that was the fourth employee to do so damn it!), who happened to be showering in the next room. It meant that Wufei was naked, and wet, and oh so vunerable.

He stopped himself from going any further with that thought. It would seem that he was still affected by the pheremones that had been on Wufei's clothes. He only hoped that it wore off soon and that Wufei managed to wash it off completely. Hopefully the young man had lathered well. All those lovely suds, caressing that delicious looking bronzed skin, and touching Wufei as intimately as a lover should. Drool was thoroughly soaking his lab coat as he thought about it.

"YOU!"

He choked on his excessive amount of saliva as Wufei burst into the small restroom, falling off of the toilet and on to the tiled floor in a coughing fit. He was hacking as Wufei dragged him up, his employee, or rather ex-employee, wearing nothing but towel. Where the young man had found a towel, (he didn't even know he had one here), he would never truly know, and at the moment he couldn't ask a question to appease his curiousity.

He had been caught fantasizing and he would have to make up an excuse that would save his life. He was scared of Wufei, who he knew was a Gundam pilot, and he didn't need pilot 05 raining down his wrath upon him. He knew such private information only because he was a close friend of Doctor O, though the man would never admit it if he was asked, or even recognize Dr. Bulshite for that matter. They had only bumped into each other at a brunch for the Society of Insane Men of Science. He had spilled his fruit punch all over Dr. O's nice new shirt. . .

He was shaken back to here and now, and he looked to find dark eyes he never really felt comfortable staring at, looking back at him. Why was pilot 05 so creepy? It was like Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde. He squeaked in surprise as he was pulled closer by a hand at the back of his neck and he found his nose nearly crushed against the boy's chest.

"Smell me and tell me if it's gone!"

Fearing the already tight grip on his neck getting even tighter, the psychotic doctor took a tentative sniff.

Wufei waited, very much impatiently, as the doctor continued to sniff him. His patience was running thin, and what the hell was taking the man to smell him! He growled in annoyance as he felt the scientist's face press against his chest, a deep, long sniff echoing in the silent bathroom.

"Oh, would you just tell me if you smell it or not already!", he demanded, his words loud enough to echo for quite a while.

He was dragging the doctor's head away from his torso with a none too gentle tug to untamed sliver locks and he swore he felt a vein throb on his head. The blood gushing down from the older man's nose was all the answer he needed.

"Damn it!", he swore out loud, before he was glaring at his recent employer, "And you, you friggen pervert, I should hurt you for this, being that this is all your fault."

"Yeah, hurt me real good.", he heard the man mutter with an insane giggle and Wufei couldn't help but almost gag.

"Snap out of it!"

The smack he recieved had the scientist shrieking in pain, and cradling his now smarting cheek. It worked though, as the man had backed away from Wufei, who was huffing and puffing in obvious growing anger. He straightened his appearance and tried his best to save face in front of the ebony-haired boy, clearing his throat as if he was about to announce something important.

"It's still there."

"Thanks alot, Dr. Useless-"

"Bulshite.", he interrupted to correct him.

"Bullshit."

"Bulshite!"

"Who cares!", Wufei shouted, the older man flinching, "What I want to know is why the hell is it still there? You said a shower would wash it off."

"Yeah, well it didn't."

The doctor froze at the distinctly evil glare that the dark-eyed boy threw his way and he gave a nervous laugh, scrambling for anything he could think of to keep the boy calm and himself without bruises.

"I have an explanation for this."

"Well you had better start doing something."

"But first. . . .", he started to say, his eyes looking at the half dressed teen and not even bothering to stop his second nosebleed, "You'll need to get dressed."

Wufei only scoffed and stormed out of the bathroom, Dr. Bulshite right behind him. Or at least, he would have been, had the door not slammed in the man's face, leaving him trapped in the bathroom once again. He reached for the knob, his newly activated perverted side want to take a peek at naked employee (ex-employee. . . whatever), when it stopped mid-way due to Wufei's muffled threat.

"You take one peek and you'll need more than just glasses."

With a meep he pulled his hand away, cradling it as if he had been burned and cautiously backing away from the door. He sat on the toilet once again, his head hanging in shame and defeat, so that he could wait for the boy to finish dressing.

------------------------------

Ten minutes later, (a rediculously long time in the doctor's opinion), Wufei was dressed and ready. He was fully clothed, which was rather unfortunate, (and odd. . . since the mad man couldn't figure out just where Wufei had gotten said clothes), but at least he was still all alone with him. Though the more the Asian boy glared at him, was the more that he was beginning to wonder if that was even a good thing.

His own bespeckled gaze traveled the length of the teenager's body and he swallowed before he could beginning salivating. Yes. . . it was definately a good thing. He shook his head as he realized what he was thinking and knew that it was most definately the pheremones. It was time he get to explaining things.

He stood in front of a display board, which held a blown up poster of the human skin, and Wufei sat perched on a stool. With his pointer held firmly in his hand, the doctor cleared his throat to begin his explanation and to distract those glaring eyes away from him as they studied the picture instead.

"This. . .", the word was punctuated as the pointer struck the display board and pointed at a particular area, "is what is known as the sebaceous gland. And this is where you have your problem."

The only acknowledgement that he got showing that Wufei was paying attention, was the fact that the boy's brows drew together in what he could only guess was confusion. . . or it could be slight interest. Maybe it was even impatience, or maybe it was even constipation?

"What about this gland?"

The question was a way of getting him to move this along and he took the bait.

"You see, it would seem that your skin seems to have absorbed the pheremones, and is now storing it in these particular glands.", he further explained, pushing his glasses up with the hand not holding the pointer.

"And this means squat to me, why?", Wufei's tone of voice was past the point of being annoyed and impatient.

"Well, it means that for a while you'll be secreting the pheremones on your own."

There was a pregnant silence that took over the lab, as Wufei seemed to pause to take in the entire sentence that Dr. Bulshite had only just dished out. It made the man nervous, and he started shifting back and forth, his hands wringing about the metal pointer as he waited for Wufei to say something; anything! Just as he was about to break the silence, Wufei seemed to have come to his senses from his stupor.

"I'LL BE DOING WHAT!"

Dr. Bulshite tried his best to ignore the ringing in his ears, thanks to the decible Wufei's voice had managed to succeed in reaching.

"Secreting the pheremones on your own.", he repeated gently, hoping Wufei would take the hint and not be so loud.

"What!"

Well, it wasn't as loud as before so it was still and improvement.

"The sebaceous glands in your skin have abosrbed the pheremones and that means it'll be released continuously until it stops."

"And when will that be?", his voice was lower again.

"Not sure. A month?", the doctor answered with a shrug.

"A MONTH!", and they were back to the yelling.

With his finger trying to soothe his now throbbing ear, Dr. Bulshite nodded in Wufei's direction.

"Or more."

The line of swearing to come from Wufei's mouth was enough to make the crazed scientist cough in shock. Those words weren't even fit for a sailor. He waited for Wufei to calm down, though he didn't think that would ever happen, before he continued telling the young man everything he needed to know.

Luckily enough, Wufei seemed to blow out of steam, and the doctor calmly began again. Well, he was trying his best to stay calm, as Wufei's fit had caused the young man to somehow give off those troublesome pheremones even more and they were working. The scientist shifted, hoping his lab coat actually was sufficient covering and tried his best not to pay too much attention to Wufei.

"There's no way that I can reverse this?", the boy was asking, before he could start.

He shook his head to answer the question, ignoring Wufei's growl (his very sexy growl) of annoyance and turned back to the picture on the board.

"I'm afraid there isn't anything we can do.", he announced, pointing to the sebaceous gland, "It's already been abosrbed and is now stored in your glands. The best option is for you to just let this run its course."

"Do you have any idea how rediculous this is sounding!", Wufei demanded, standing from the stool he was sitting on, "Even if this is what's happenning, I can't just 'let it run its course'. Your dumb mistake is costing me my ass here, and I mean that literally. Do you know how many men I had to dodge today! Not to mention my roomates are trying to jump my bones and let me tell you, they're one hell of a scary bunch when they're horny!"

He hadn't really been listening much to Wufei's rant, he was too engrossed with watching those lips move, and wondering what the boy could do with them. He did hear the part about other men and the scientist felt a possesive streak take over him. That in which he quickly fought and he shook his head to try and clear it from the effects of the pheremones spilling off of Wufei.

"You had better fix this!"

He was pulled from his thoughts to find a glaring Wufei a foot or two away from him, and he nearly fainted at the intense gaze. That and the heady aroma that only the male gender of their particular species was able to smell.

"I'm sorry but there' nothing I-"

He was stopped short as Wufei grabbed him by his lab coat and dragged him closer with an angry growl. The doctor gulped, as well as got excited (he really had to try harder to fight against this thing), as he was somewhat lifted off of the floor.

"Fix! This!", the two words were hissed through clenched teeth.

Dr. Bulshite nodded in agreement, afraid of the consequences if he had done otherwise, and was grateful when he was finally rested back down.

"I'll see what I can do.", he told Wufei, straigtening his appearance, "Maybe I can make a substance to neutralize it."

The two were drawn to the door, that was suddenly being banged against and Wufei felt his stomach drop. Damn it, he knew he wouldn't be safe here for too long.

"Whatever, Dr. Bullshit."

The man didn't even try to correct him anymore.

"I have to get out of here, just make sure you get to that soon. You wouldn't happen to have a back door would you?"

The metal entrance to the laboratory was now groaning in protest as it was slowly being torn off of its hinges. The doctor only shrugged and pointed to the bathroom.

"You can climb out of the window."

It was only then did Wufei notice that it was the only window in the entire laboratory and the entrance door was the only way in or out. Wasn't this a safety hazard and health violation? Who the hell cared, he had to get out of there and quickly. The door was almost torn down, the horde of men he had thought he escaped from would be coming for him soon.

He ran for the bathroom window, shoved it open and hastily began climbing out. He did so just in time, as the door to the lab finally gave way and very angry, and very horny, men came rushing through. He sighed in relief as he landed outside in what had to be an alleyway, looking back to the idiots who were now fighting amongst themselves to see who climbed through the window after him first.

His relief was short lived, however. As he turned to begin his way off, he slammed into a hard chest and before he could topple backwards was caught in strong arms. The crazed laughter that followed sounded oddly familiar and when he actually focused on who he had knocked into, he couldn't help the fear that trickled down his spine.

"You didn't think you'd get away that easily, did you?"

Heero's face was fitted with a grin that was only suited to the highly insane and Wufei wondered if he would be able to get out of this in one piece.

"Hey, Heero!"

That was Duo's voice and Wufei turned to find the braided pilot stalking down the alley, Trowa and Quatre right behind him. This could work in his favor. When they started fighting for him again, then he would have his chance to escape and hide himself as well as he was able to.

"Good job, Heero!", Duo grinned happily, coming up beside pilot 01, "See Tro, I knew Heero's super human senses would help us out."

Wait. This didn't seem right. Why weren't they fighting? They were supossed to be fighting!

It would seem as if his shock wasn't missed, as Duo flashed him a smile that made Wufei feel like the canary the cat (cats rather) were about to get.

"I bet you're trying to figure out why we're not beating the hell out of each other for your sexy ass."

Wufei mentally swore as his cheeks flushed red. Damn it, leave to Maxwell to be crude and straightforward.

"Well, we've decided that since we all want you, then we'd all have you.", Trowa explained, moving closer to him, green eyes locking with Wufei's.

"What?", his voice was small, but damn it he couldn't help it. He was scared for the gods sake!

"It means we've pushed our differences aside and figured that we'll all have a piece of your tight little ass.", Quatre cheerily emphasized, his words happy and innocent. How he managed to make a sentence like that sound as such was a wonder.

"Hn.", was all Heero was adding, and Wufei gulped as colbat eyes looked him over from head to toe and back again.

"Come on, let's get him back home and away from all these creeps trying to get their hands on my Fei-Fei!", Duo announced, glaring at the men who were now trying to remove the window fixture.

"Our Fei-Fei.", was the correction, courtesy of Qautre.

Wufei yelped as he was lifted and flung over Heero's shoulder, and then squeaked as a hand smacked down on his now upturned bottom.

"Damn, I can't wait to get me a piece of that!"

Was that Trowa's voice? Trowa had. . . good lord! This had to be some sort of nightmare. He didn't expect such words, or actions, from the usually silent Heaveyarms pilot. Damn that doctor and his idiotic experiments. This was all his fault!

As Wufei was hauled off, struggling unsuccessfully all the while, he glared back at the buliding which held the laboratroy and it's mad scientist inside. Dr. Bullshit had better get that substance done soon; and he better do it quickly. If the lecherous looks on his co-pilots faces were anything to go by, he'd be in a lot of trouble really soon.

T.B.C.

Oh my lord! I can't believe I actually wrote that! I had so much writer's block and I was afraid that I wouldn't get this far but look! I did it. Yes, I apologize again for the delay. I work now so it's hard to get some free time to actually write. I hope you liked this chapter and I can't wait to see what you think. Tell me what you think! I can't promise a speedy update, but I do know that there's another chapter to follow. And the whole absorbtion and sebaceous gland crap, just think along the lines of how Frontline works and you'll get the idea. Toodles for now!