Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Fatal Attraction ❯ Chapter 5

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Disclaimer: Unfortunately, I do not own the Gundam boys, nor do I think I ever will.

Rating: PG-13, but every day I'm tempted to raise it. I'm such a hentai that it's sad.

Pairings: is 1+2 and 3+4. . .let’s see if we can’t change that. (Insert evil laugh here.)

Author's Note: I have been demanded to update as soon as possible. So I figured, I'm plagued with insomnia, why not? However, I was preoccupied with moving (I miss Yorkso it was put on hold. However, I have managed to get back on track. Let the Wufei torture begin!

------------------------------

The way that green eyes were leering down at him made Wufei gulp. He was caught in an unfortunate predicament and he wasn't exactly sure just how he was going to get out of it. It would seem he needed a miracle. He was unable to come up with anything short of that. He tried his best to press himself more into the mattress to escape from the banged pilot, but was unable to merge with the bed. Damn his bad luck, who knew what Trowa had planned.

He had some inkling of what the boy meant to do, but it was best not to think about. He had bled one too many times today.

As Trowa dipped his head to smell him once again, Wufei held back a growl. He swore if one more person sniffed him, he would lose it. His anger drained away as one of Trowa's hands began to slowly trace over his stomach. He was quick to slap it away, gaining himself a disapproving look from his fellow pilot.

"Wufei, do I have to tie you up?", Trowa asked him, his hand returning to his stomach again.

"Cut that out!", Wufei demanded, slapping the hand away again.

He regretted the action as Trowa suddenly had his arms pinned above his head, green eyes staring down at him in mild amusement. That was when Wufei knew that something was wrong. Never in a million years did Trowa show amusement. He barely did it for Quatre, his own lover!

"Trowa, let go of me!"

"Why?", the taller of the two questioned, "If I let you go you'll just run away."

True, but it was only fair. People kept trying to take him against his will. It was only fair that he run as fast and as far as he could from said people. He would love to get a head start. Though it would seem that his wishes wouldn’t be granted today; he was stuck with dealing with the problems himself.

As Trowa took to running his eyes over him in a lecherous fashion, one that Wufei didn’t think the taller boy could possess, pilot 05 was trying his best to think of a way out of this. There had to be something to distract Trowa and give him enough time to escape.

Just as the green-eyed pilot was moving to press against him, the boy stiffened at the sound of his mobile phone. With a growl that was drenched in annoyance, Trowa took to restraining Wufei with one hand, the other reaching for his pocket. Wufei yelped in objection as that hand “accidentally” brushed too close to certain part of his anatomy.

Trowa only smirked at him before he busied himself with answering the phone, ignoring a softly swearing and blushing Wufei.

“What is it, Quatre?”, Trowa answered, his face frowning, “I’m busy.”

Wufei only rolled his eyes before he took to focusing on how he would escape. He tested the grip on his wrist by wriggling around some, but that caused Trowa tighten his grip. No luck there then. His eyes then focused on Trowa’s face, which seemed to be frowning deeper the more Quatre rambled on. Maybe if he was lucky, the blond pilot would keep him occupied long enough.

“Quatre, I don’t care what topping the pizza has.”, Trowa was soon muttering.

It would seem Quatre’s call was working in his favor. Trowa’s grip was slacking and Wufei could have giggled with glee. He knew better however, he didn’t need Trowa’s attention on him again.

“I’m pretty sure that Wufei doesn’t care either.”

The conversation kept going and Wufei waited patiently, watching as Trowa’s annoyance steadily grew.

“No, I’m not going to ask him. Just get pepperoni.”

Trowa’s face was turning an interesting shade of red now that he thought about it.

“Quatre, would you get the damn pepperoni!”

Trowa’s outburst had startled him and Wufei nearly meeped at the boom in pilot 03’s voice. It would seem when sexually frustrated, Trowa was a different person. He was so intent on studying Trowa’s rising anger and change in personality that he almost missed when the boy let him go to rub at his temple. Now was as good a time as any.

Without a second thought Wufei was jumping up from the bed and heading for the door, not daring to look back. He had to get to safety, anywhere where there weren’t hormonally charged teenagers who happened to have an interest in him.

“Quatre, I’ve got to go.”

Trowa’s words made him panic and he was soon speeding down the hallway, Trowa right behind him. He reached his room just in time, slamming it shut and locking it. His heart nearly stopped at the sound of the door being banged against and he backed away cautiously, a wary eye on it.

“Wufei, open this door right now!”

Whoa . . . he sounded mad. As a precaution, Wufei took the chair that sat in front of his desk and propped it against the door. The banging continued and Wufei allowed himself a sigh of relief. Trowa was scary. Quatre and Duo he could handle . . . somewhat. This however, he would avoid.

“Fine, Wufei, but you’ll have to come out sooner or later.”

“No, I don’t.”, Wufei muttered under his breath, before moving to dress himself.

It would seem that his shower would have to be postponed until things seemed much safer. It was in his best interest that he avoided being naked at this point in time; at least until he figured out what the hell was going on.

The banging finally stopped and Wufei listened to the sound of Trowa’s footsteps getting further away as the taller pilot left. He didn’t know how long he would have to stay in here, but it would give him some time to figure out what had happened.

It would have to wait until later. His head was throbbing now and he figured that after a short nap he’d be able to think better. He was finished dressing, in sweatpants and a ridiculously baggy shirt, and was headed for his bead. He stopped midway, as he remembered that Duo and Quatre would be back soon.

His desk was carefully pushed to help the chair prop the door closed and his windows were locked. He didn’t want to take any chances. Feeling somewhat at ease, he quickly went to bed and was asleep soon after.

------------------------------

The sound of the door knocking drew him from his sleep and Wufei glanced over to his side table. It was only late afternoon, he had probably only slept for an hour and a half. The knock came again, stern and with authority, and he could only think of one person. Heero Yuy.

At any other time, he would be annoyed, but he was actually quite relieved. He could trust that Heero would be in his right of mind. He’d also be able to get the other’s behaving normally. With a small yawn he pulled back his sheets and trudged to his door.

The desk and the chair were moved back to where they belonged before the door was opened, but only a crack. He was still wary.

“Yuy?”

“Chang, why the hell didn’t you answer your phone when I called you?”

His phone? He had forgotten all about it. He probably left it downstairs in the living room. He had yet to return there since Quatre had tried to seduce him on the couch. He didn’t want to return there just yet, it was a disturbing memory.

“I apologize.”, he offered, opening the door fully and stepping out, “Is there something the matter?”

Heero’s frown deepened as he looked at the Chinese pilot in front of him and Wufei wasn’t sure if it was anger or whatever other emotion Heero could possibly possess.

“You were supposed to have turned in your report from your last mission.”, Heero began pausing for a few seconds, his frown faltering, “The doctors called and complained. You need to turn it in as soon as possible. “

Wufei rolled his eyes at the news. He had forgotten all about that, then again he had been distracted as of late. He would be sure to get a start on that the next possible moment.

“I’ll do just that.”, he said returning his attention to Heero and catching pilot 01 sniffing the air, “Yuy, what is it?”

Heero’s face took to scowling as his eyes narrowed on Wufei.

“What’s that smell?”, he was asking, his hand reaching out and grabbing hold of Wufei.

“Yuy, what the hell-”

Wufei’s objection was cut short as he was jerked forward, Heero inhaling deeply before a growl left his throat. Why the hell was Yuy growling?

“Chang, you reek of . . . of . . .”

Heero’s words faded and his scowl softened to a frown as he continued to boldly breathe in Wufei’s scent. Wufei was a bit unsure of what to do and he wanted to know what the hell he smelled like. Damn it, everyone had been smelling him the entire day! What the hell did they smell!

“What!”, Wufei finally burst out, pushing Yuy away from him, “What do I smell like!”

Heero stopped for a few seconds as if to think it over, then colbat eyes were focusing on Wufei again. Wufei could tell he was confused and seemed to be fighting back revealing another feeling.

“Pheromones.”, was the single word Heero offered.

Pheromones? He smelled like pheromones? How the hell did that happen? His froze as the events of this morning passed through his head; the professor spilling what he had claimed was a deadly nuclear substance on to him. Wufei’s scowled as he realized that Dr. Bullshit had screwed up yet again. Leave it to the perfect soldier to figure out what the smell was. Then again at least he knew the reason for the barrage of men chasing after him.

He had to get back to that mad idiot and let him fix this. Who knew what was bound to happen? He couldn’t fight them all off forever. He would need help with this. It would seem Heero still had his senses; he’d have no other choice but to ask the Wing pilot.

“Yuy-”

His question stopped short as he looked to Heero, the chocolate-haired boy was beginning to make him nervous. Heero’s eyes were staring at him, his body straining as if he was resisting and yet failing. His chest rose and fell in ragged pants and Wufei gulped as darkened blue eyes narrowed on him. It was confirmed that he had lost any chance of help when pilot 01 offered him a very creepy grin.

“Um. . . Yuy are you alright?”

His question went unanswered as Heero began to saunter closer, his eyes focused on Wufei, his grin growing more lecherous by the second.

“Heero?”, Wufei nervously asked, opting for using his first name.

He was answered by a chuckle and it was then he realized that Heero was gone and he was in big trouble. There had to be something he could do.

As Heero closed in, he made his decision. It was best he run. With out any warning he was shooting off down the hall. As he hurried down the stairs he was aware that Heero was following. That caused his speed to double. On his own Heero was definitely faster than him, though he wouldn’t admit it out loud. However, there was no telling what Mr. Beyond Average was prone to when he was hyped up on testosterone and adrenaline.

He reached the landing and decided to head for the door, but he caught sight of Trowa coming in his direction and that made him take a sharp left into the living room instead. He stopped short in his tracks as he realized it wasn’t empty. Duo and Quatre both sat on the couch, their attention distracted by the educational animal program that was on.

That quickly changed as they both seemed to catch scent of him and looked in his direction, looks of obvious desire fitted on their faces. Wufei gave off a nervous laugh as he slowly backed away, turning to run back out but stopping at the sight of Heero in the doorway.

“Damn it.”, he swore to himself, as he realized that he was now in quite a pickle.

Although he had no where else to go, he turned to run but found himself tackled to the ground. He was turned onto his back and he stared up at Heero, who seemed much too happy to be straddling him. He was a bit curious as to why Quatre and Duo only sat there, but they seemed a bit stunned themselves.

He couldn’t blame them, especially with Heero “I Don’t Know What Emotions Are” Yuy, sitting atop him and laughing as if he had won some spectacular prize.

“You’re mine now.”, Heero announced, his eyes gleaming and Wufei was officially scared.

They stopped at the sound of a throat clearing and all eyes looked to the doorway, where Trowa stood with a deadly glare focused on Heero.

“I believe Heero, that Wufei’s delectable little ass is mine.”

Wufei couldn’t help but choke on nothing in particular at the words. Why the hell would Trowa say something like that? He didn’t know how much he could take of this. He was shocked to find Heero standing, turning to face Trowa with his own deadly stare.

“I beg to differ.”, he disagreed, “That tight little ass is mine and no one is taking him from me with out a fight.”

Wufei was thrown into another choking fit at the words and was ignored as Trowa and Heero seemed to face off, the TV filling in the sudden silence that took over.

Mating doesn’t always go easy in the animal kingdom.”, a British voice was ringing out, as Heero and Trowa became the center of attention, “Here we have two males who have their eyes set on the same choice of mate, which would now mean they would fight for the right to claim said choice as their own.

Wufei wasn’t sure if he was seeing things right, but it looked as if the two pilots were about ready to fight . . . over him. His embarrassment of the situation caused him to blush, even though he was scowling as well.

Slowly the two males circle as they seem to read their opponent, waiting for the opportune moment.

Trowa stepped further into the living room and he and Heero began circling each other. Their muscles coiled and tightened, read to spring into action as their eyes were locked, both unwilling to look away.

“With adrenaline rushing and the will to mate to drive them, they attack.

As if on key the two charged, Wufei scrambling to get out of the line of fire. He watched wide-eyed from the safety of the couch as Trowa and Heero began to brawl, and from the looks of it things were serious.

“Will you two cut it out!”, he was soon screaming, his eyes glaring at the fighting teenagers, “This is ridiculous! I’m not a prize for the strongest jackass! Neither of you will be getting anywhere near my ass!”

He stopped at his own words, flushing as he realized what he had just screamed. He was stiffening as arms wrapped around him, turning to his right to find Quatre latched onto him and smiling.

“Of course not.”, he was agreeing, nuzzling Wufei’s cheek, “That’s because you’re all mine.”

Wufei was aware when Quatre’s arms was grabbed and pulled off of him and he looked to find Duo glaring daggers at the blond Gundam pilot.

“Like hell he is, blondie!”, the braided boy snapped.

Aquamarine eyes were soon glowering as well, the two teens standing from the couch to face off as well.

“You guys-”

He could barely try to stop them and Wufei growled as Duo and Quatre were now occupied with fighting as well. He was sure that if he had been a different person, he would be flattered. However, he was becoming quite annoyed. His eyes raked over the four teens before he was rolling his eyes and standing from the couch. There was only one way to put an end to this. With one last glance at the fighting imbeciles, Wufei left the living and then was soon out of the door. They were distracted, he wouldn’t waste the opportunity.

It took a few minutes but the others paused as they realized that pilot 05 was no longer there. Heero seemed to come to his senses a bit and he gently released Trowa, though he still had the urge to try and pummel him. He tried his best to clear his head, putting a good amount of distance from him and the banged pilot.

“Where’d he go?”, Quatre was asking, blinking in confusion at Wufei’s disappearance.

“He left.”, Heero answered, “Which is probably best. Anytime he’s around we won’t act like ourselves. Wufei seems to have gotten the ability to produce male-attracting pheromones.”

“Pheromones?”

The single worded question was courtesy of Trowa and Heero nodded, making sure not to glance in his direction.

“It’s affecting all of us.”, Heero tried his best to explain, though he could see the other three seemed eager to go off in search of the dark-eyed teen, “We should try to gather our senses and figure out what to do about it.”

“Bullshit, koi!”, Duo was growling, his eyes narrowing suspiciously on his lover, “You’re just feeding this to us to try and get Wufei all to yourself!”

“Duo, don’t be stupid!”, Heero snapped back, his body tensing.

“I say Wufei belongs to whoever get to him first.”, the braided boy announced.

The room fell quiet and four pair of eyes stared back and forth between each other. There were a few moments of tense silence and then it was broken. Four pilots were rushing from the room, racing to see just who got to Wufei first.

------------------------------

He seemed to have forgotten about his predicament as he stormed down the street. Hell, who could blame him? He had four horny idiots fighting over him as if he was a piece of meat back home and soon he had to deal with a man who should never have been allowed to practice science. Dr. Bullshit was in for an earful.

Wufei caught the distinct sound of footsteps trailing after him and he stopped in his tracks to peek over his shoulder. The large group of men and teenaged boys were back and Wufei gulped, wanting to smack himself for forgetting all about them. As they stepped forward, he took off running like hell. He had to get to the lab and quick. His ass was on the line here; no pun intended.

T.B.C.

There you go; an update. Poor wittle Wufei, he better not get caught if he knows what’s good for him. Tell what you thought please. I really want to know. I’ve been losing inspiration for this story, I don’t want to quit but I’m not sure if I should keep going. Do you want me to keep going?