Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Fatal Attraction ❯ Chapter 4

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Disclaimer: I do not own these characters. I merely take them away for a while and bring them back safe an sound. Okay. . . well at least they're still breathing.

Rating: PG-13. . . though the kind where you question why it wasn't rated just a tad bit higher.

Pairings: 1+2, 3+4 Who knows though, it's always bound to change. Me and my fickle mind and all.

Author's Update: Yes, I'm risking updating. I don't want to leave it hanging and I've been feeling guilty. Someone recently reviewed and I was like I'd better attempt to update. I'm easily distracted you see and have been busy with other fics and other things. I'm trying to get back on track, please forgive me for the unneccessarily long delay.

------------------------------

Wufei sighed in relief as he slammed the bathroom door shut, locking it to be sure that he was alone. He had no idea what was going on and he honestly wasn't sure if he wanted to know. It was bad enough that Quatre had tried to have his way with him, but then Duo had acted pretty much the same way. And what was with the two of them smelling him? Did he smell that bad?

Wufei did a tentative sniff of himself to be sure. He wasn't that bad, he smelled as he had run a mile, which he was sure he had run that much trying to avoid that mob. That was nothing a shower wouldn't fix. He deserved one. A really long, really hot, shower. One that would help him relax and forget the day.

Wufei grabbed hold of his shirt and pulled it over his head as he headed toward the shower. With his shirt discarded somewhere on the floor, he reached an arm in past the curtain without pulling it back and turned the water on. As the water began to spray, he took to fully undressing himself.

His brain was trying its best to figure out just what was going on around here. Duo and Quatre's sudden attraction to him was a bit unnerving. The two had never shown any particular interest in him. Well, Duo liked to pester him, but that didn't count. Quatre had always seemed devoted to his tall lover and Duo attached to Heero. Now the two teens were panting after him like dogs in heat, it was maddening. It was also a death promise for Wufei, if Heero or Trowa managed to find their lovers with him, he was sure it would be him to recieve their wrath.

He couldn't hold back the shudder at what that would be like and he headed for the shower, now dressed only in his skin. He sighed again as he realized he was finally alone. There was no one in here and he could finally relax and enjoy his shower in peace. His hand reached out to pull back the curtain and Wufei couldn't help the squeak that broke free from his throat at the sight.

Quatre stood in the tub, his skin wet from the water spraying down on him, a poofy loofah in his hand with a part of it caught seductivly between his teeth. Wufei's body grew rigged at the sight, his breath caught in his throat as he watched the blond leaning against the tiled wall. Quatre giggled and Wufei gulped. This couldn't be good.

"Aren't you going to join me, Wufei?"

At Quatre's seemingly innocent question, Wufei's brain only then seemed to realize something about hismelf. He looked own in pure horror at his own body to realize that he was naked, and he quickly covered himself before glaring back up at the blond.

"Quatre, I'm naked!", he screamed, the blond only blinking at him, "Can I have some privacy? How the hell did you get in here? Were you here the entire time?"

Wufei's questioning drew to a stop as Quatre was giggling again, the loofah leaving from between his teeth to slowly travel down his chest. Wide eyes followed as it traveled, widening further as he realized one more thing he hadn't noticed before.

"Oh my gods! You're naked!"

Wufei's hands quickly flew up to shield his eyes from the sight, not wanting to seem a pervert for staring. That's when he heard Quatre gasp and he peeked through his fingers to find the blond staring down at his groin, a sound of appreciation coming from his throat.

With a sqawk he was covering himself again, his eyes wrenching shut so as to not look at the nude boy in front of him. Could this day get any worse?

"Hello? Is any one home?"

Wufei meeped as he heard Trowa's voice calling out from downstairs. The banged boy was home and that meant big trouble if he caught him like this. They weren't doing anything but there was a possibility that Trowa wouldn't believe that. He was jumping out of his skin as he soon felt a body pressed against him. His hands took to clutching at his chest, since he swore he nearly had a heart attack and he opened his eyes to stare in disbelief at Quatre who merely smiled back at him.

"Quatre, are you trying to kill me?", the boy growled, glaring at the small blond.

Quatre only shrugged, pressing himself even closer to the Asian boy, his face pressing into Wufei's neck. He inhaled deeply, his eyes falling closed as he stopped for the moment to savor it. Wufei had never smelt this good before and he wasn't going to waste time to figure out why he smelled this way now.

Wufei had stiffened at the contact, not exactly sure what to do with a very naked Quatre pressed against him.

"Quatre!"

Trowa's calling voice was incentive enough and he jumped, spacing them a few feet apart. Quatre was soon pouting and Wufei only glared at his fellow pilot. That pout wouldn't work with him his time, his life was on the line.

"Don't you think we'll be in trouble if your boyfriend finds us like this?", Wufei asked, squirming a bit uncomfortably.

They were still naked and Quatre didn't seem to have any modesty at the moment. Wufei's eyes were focused everywhere but the naked Sandrock pilot.

"Trowa won't be a problem.", Quatre assured him, slinking closer, "He can't hurt you, Fei."

Outstretched arms held Quatre off before the boy could attempt pressing against him once again.

"Of course he can hurt me!", Wufei exclaimed, his face frowning, "Trowa's bigger than me."

"Actually I think you're both about the same size."

Wufei frowned at the words. What the hell was Quatre talking about? Trowa was taller than him an. . . . It was then he noticed Quatre was looking down again and soon his face was red as he realized where the boy was staring.

"Stop that!", he demanded loudly, rushing to cover himself once again.

It gave Quatre the opportunity to latch on to him again and Wufei yelped at the contact, trying his best to pull free.

"Please, Wufei, I can't take it anymore!", Quatre was begging, "Don't you want me?"

"No!", Wufei didn't hesitate to scream, struggling even more.

"Not even if I. . . ", the rest of Quatre's words were whispered into his ear.

Wufei stiffened once again, his eyes widening at the words that were being whispered to him. His body went limp and he failed at fighting off a nosebleed. Where on earth had Quatre learned to do that?

"I have to go!", Wufei was soon screaming, breaking free of Quatre's grip.

He ignored the boy's protest as he rushed out of the bathroom, nakedness be damned. He headed back for his bedroom, his hands trying their best to stop his nose from bleeding. He was muttering under his breath as he reached his door. As he got it open, his eyes grew larger and his arms dropped limply at his sides at the sight. He had forgotten all about him.

Duo smiled back at him, lying naked as the day he was born on his bed. Violet eyes widened themselves, the braided pilot sitting up as he took in the sisght of Wufei, naked in the doorway. He didn't think it'd be this easy.

"Don't you want to join me, Fei?", Duo invited, lying back down, "Or maybe you just want to watch?"

Wufei's shock turned to confusion at the question? Watch him do what? (A.N.: That boy is so naive that it's sad.) His eyes were widening again as he saw Duo's hand move down his stomach, his hands flying up to stop his second nosebleed. He couldn't help his crazed scream as he ran from the room, wanting to get as far away from this place as possible.

He was storming down the hallway, in desperate need of a tissue, when he collided into a hard body. He grunted in pain as he stumbled back, thankful that he was caught before he fell.

"Wufei?"

He stilled as he recognized the voice. It was Trowa's voice.

"Wufei, are you okay? You're bleeding. And why are you naked?"

"I swear I didn't touch him!", was the last thing he remembered crying out before his world went dark.

------------------------------

Wufei groaned as he came to, his eyes blinking open before slowly taking in his surroundings. He wasn't in his room and he wasn't so sure if that was a good thing or not. A closer study told him that it was one of the guest rooms and he sighed in relief. His only question now was how did he get there?

He looked in the direction of the door as it opened, the sight of Trowa greeting him as the taller boy walked in through the door. He wasn't so sure what to say. If Trowa knew anything about Quatre's sudden advances toward him, then he was sure that the banged-pilot would confront him.

He waited patiently as Trowa drew closer, a bit nervous as to what was bound to happen. A hand reached out and he was flinching, waiting for a blow that never came. Slowly he opened his eyes again to look up at Trowa, who only stared down at him with a raised brow. The Chinese boy only offered him a nervous laugh, his hand reaching out for the glass of water that Trowa was handing him.

"Thank you, Barton.", he mumbled, sitting up so that he wouldn't spill it.

"You had me worried there for a second when you fainted.", Trowa began, "You doing okay?"

"I'm fine.", Wufei mumbled, trying not to flush in embarrasment.

He was far too focused in avoiding Trowa's stare that he missed when the banged boy frowned, his held tilting up slightly as his nose tested the air. This was odd. Trowa had no idea what he was smelling but whatever it was, he couldn't help but feel. . . horny. He had noticed it back out in the hallway when he had caught Wufei from fainting, and had decided to bring the boy to one of the unoccupied rooms. This way they wouldn't be interrupted.

"I sent Quatre and Duo out to get us something to eat.", he began, slowly inching his way closer, "Yuy, won't be back for another hour."

Wufei only nodded, slowly sipping his water as he tried to figure out what to do. It was obvious that something had happened to him during the course of the day for the others to have suddenly become attracted to him. He was slowly going over his steps in his mind, trying his best to figure out just what could have happened.

His thoughts were stopped short as the bed creaked and he noticed that Trowa was way closer than he had been. He turned to look at the green-eyed pilot, who held a smirk that caused a cold feeling to settle in the pit of Wufei's stomach. Would it be too farfetched to hope that Trowa's behavior was all in his head?

"Barton, don't you think that you're a little to close?"

He couldn't help the squeak that escaped from him as the sheets were torn away from him, his body shivering at the sudden cold. Why was it so cold? Ebony eyes looked down, shocked at what he found.

"Why am I stiil naked!", he demanded, his hands returning to their recent job of covering him.

"Why dress you if I'd just end up undressing you again?", Trowa asked him.

"Undress me? Again?", Wufei squeaked, yelping as Trowa jumped him.

The banged pilot brought his face closer so that he could take in a deep breath of that wonderful scent. Why hadn't he noticed it before?

"Um, Trowa?", Wufei attempted to use his the first name, hoping it would grab the boy's attention.

"You smell so delicious, Wufei.", Trowa was soon saying, smiling up at his friend, "I can't wait to taste you."

Wufei gulped at the words. How in the hell was he going to get out of this one?

T.B.C.

Aah! I'm sorry it was short but I had to stop. I won't claim writer's block, but I will say that I wanted to see how many people reviewed before I posted another chapter. So tell me if you want me to continue and note that poor little Fei-Fei has yet to encounter Heero. Please don't kill me! ^.^'