Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Fatal Attraction ❯ Chapter 3 ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Disclaimer: I still don’t own the Gundam boys. I just like to steal them away and have a little fun with them. (grins)

Rating: PG-13

Pairings: 1+2, 3+4. . . but nothing’s definite. (cackles manically)

Author’s Note: Yes, after a year or more of no updating I have finally decided to update the damn thing. Forgive me people, I was really, really lazy.

------------------------------

Wufei, having gone upstairs to take his shower, sighed in relief. He had managed to escape, for some odd reason, a very horny Quatre. He was also able to leave before he hurt Maxwell for accusing him of being the seducer and not the victim.

“Stupid Maxwell.”, Wufei grumbled to himself as he headed for the bathroom.

He stopped short of it, his hand reaching for the doorknob when he recognized that he would need a towel. Muttering under his breath in pure annoyance, Wufei stomped off to his bedroom. Today was not his day and something was going to suffer along with him. And if it was the carpeted floor, than so be it! Stamping harder as he stopped in front of his door, he turned the knob to unlatch it before violently kicking it open. He stormed in, eyeing his towel on the bed and he made his way there to get it.

He had to go back to that crack pot of a professor. It was obvious that he would need to pay his part of the rent. It seemed as if Quatre had new ways of dealing with him and he was not going to replace paying money with paying with his body. Getting his job back was a definite must. He froze as he heard the floor groan behind him, followed by the swinging and closing of his door. He turned in time to find Duo looking back at him, his back against the door as he fingered the doorknob.

“Maxwell, what the hell are you doing in my room?”, he asked vehemently, turning back to grab up his towel.

He tensed as he heard the sound of the lock clicking in place and he glanced over his shoulder to find Duo giving one of his trademark grins. This was not good. Turning to fully face the braided boy, Wufei studied him carefully. He had no idea what was about to happen and he wasn’t sure if he wanted to know.

“Maxwell?”

Pushing away from the door, Duo slowly made his way over to the Chinese teen, his eyes locked on the widening ebony eyes in front of him. Wufei watched as Duo made his way to him wanting to back away but finding it impossible as his bed stopped him. There was something about the way Duo was walking toward him, something about his eyes and the way he was swaying his hips. . . Uh oh. Almost as if sensing that Wufei was about to react, Duo rushed forward, pushing Wufei onto the bed while he straddled the boy’s lap.

“Duo-”

He was cut short as Duo shushed him, placing a finger against Wufei’s lips.

“Don’t worry, Wu-man.”, Duo started with a smile, “I’ll be gentle.”

He leaned forward toward Wufei, the ebony-haired boy leaning back as he did so. He had been doing so to escape whatever it was that Duo had just tried to do and Duo took it as a chance to pin the surprised boy against the bed.

“Um, Duo?”, he started again, struggling against an unbelievably strong grip, “Do you mind if I ask you something?”

Duo shook his head, leaning down to breathe in that delicious new scent that had him yearning for the Chinese boy below him. His grip had loosened on Wufei and Wufei took it as an opening to push Duo away long enough so that he could slip away.

“Maxwell, what the hell is wrong with you?”, he demanded, backing himself away.

He jumped as he came in contact with his headboard, looking over to glare at it with silent threats that it would suffer later. He turned back in time to find Duo was crawling toward him, a very predatory look on his face. He stopped only when he was hovering over a very nervous Wufei.

“Nothing’s wrong with me, Fei.”, he announced in a seductive whisper, “I just wanted to spend a little time with you.”

Wufei’s eyes widened as Duo leaned forward to nuzzle his neck, Duo's hand resting atop the boy’s shirt clad chest. This couldn’t be good. Not. At. All. However, his sudden shock was making it quite difficult for Wufei to do anything about it. He hoped however that he would react soon, because now Duo was having a wonderful time with kissing his neck and his hand was now traveling down to the waistband of Wufei’s jeans.

“Duo, I think maybe you should stop.”, Wufei tried to argue, “You’re with, Yuy. Remember?”

Slowly it hit him as Duo mumbled something incomprehensible as he continued to mouth Wufei’s neck. Duo was with Yuy. Yuy was with Duo.

“Oh my god!”, Wufei cried.

He pushed Duo away rather harshly, sending the braided boy off the bed and onto the floor.

“You’re with Yuy!”, Wufei finished, his voice hinting that he was now afraid.

Duo, standing from the floor, shrugged his shoulders as if Wufei had just told him something unimportant.

“Heero won’t mind, Fei.”, Duo said with a smirk.

“Won’t mind!”, Wufei shrieked, jumping up from the bed, “Do you know what he’d do to me? I don’t even want to think about what I’d look like after he got through with me.”

“He won’t do anything too bad.”, Duo said moving forward.

Wufei put a hand out, stopping the boy before he could try and embrace him.

“Duo, I am not going to-”

He stopped, fumbling to find the right words to say and he ended up blushing furiously.

“Get out of my room!”

“No!”, Duo cried, his eyes glaring, “I’m not leaving here until you-”

“Don’t finish that sentence.”, Wufei begged him.

Duo gave an almost childish whine as he stepped forward, pushing Wufei’s hand out of the way.

“You were going to play with Quatre.”, he said with a pout and Wufei snorted, “I’ll be much more fun. Why can’t you play with me?”

“Yuy, that’s why.”, Wufei explained, keeping the braided boy at bay, “He’d kill me! Why am I even arguing with you about this!”

With a glare that sent shivers down Wufei’s spine, Duo managed to get the ebony-haired boy onto the bed again, violet eyes burning down at him. Wufei gulped, not sure what exactly Duo was capable of doing. It was odd how much strength he harbored suddenly.

“I just want to f-”

“No, don’t finish that sentence either!”, Wufei shouted, stopping Duo short.

“Please, Wufei.”, Duo begged, opting for once again smelling his captured prey, “It’s just that you look so hot and smell so-”

“What is with you and Quatre smelling me?”, Wufei snapped, “If I smell so bad let me go and shower!”

Duo was about to respond when the phone on the side table rang, both looking to it. With Duo now temporarily distracted, Wufei managed to get the upper hand, now finding himself pinning the braided boy beneath him with Duo smiling up at him.

“Now this is more like it.”, he commented, but Wufei ignored him.

Jumping up from the bed, he grabbed his towel heading for the door. He fumbled with the lock for a few moments but finally managed to open it, just as Duo was standing from the bed to follow him.

“Could you get that for me? I have to go and take a shower now. Bye!”, Wufei quickly yelled back as he ran from the room and down the hall.

Duo huffed as he watched his new obsession run like hell. He only glanced back at the phone before brushing it off as unimportant. Whoever it was could leave a message. He wasn’t about to let Wufei slip free from him. Quatre was still after the Chinese boy as well and there was no way that blondie was getting to him first.

T.B.C.

I know it was short but it’s late and I’m getting tired. I shall try and get more chapters of this posted. I have a lot more torturing to do for poor Wufei. Leave reviews please, I strive off of them.