Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Fatal Attraction ❯ Chapter 2

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Disclaimer: They're not mine.

Rating: PG-13

Pairings: 1+2, 3+4 That okay with you?

Author's Note: Thanks for the reviews and I shall try and make something of this fic.

------------------------------

Wufei slammed the door closed leaning his back against it as he panted, trying to catch his breath. He had made it. Thank the gods. Looking around, he found the house seemed empty. Of course, everyone but Duo would be out working. Yet, it was too quiet for Duo to be home. He had probably decided to get off of his lazy ass and go to work. Glancing out of the peephole, he gave a sigh of relief to see that the horde of men weren't waiting for him. He dragged himself to the couch, sitting on it and grabbing up the remote. He didn't watch tv much, but since he had no job, it was about to become his favorite pastime. His ears caught the sound of descending footsteps and he looked back to surprisingly find Quatre. The blond looked over to the couch, stopping as he found Wufei. If he was home, that meant the rent wasn't going to be paid anytime soon. And he thought Duo was bad.

"Wufei did you quit again?", he asked, walking over to the boy.

Wufei only grunted, turning back to the television, which only showed channel two, meaning the only thing on was soap operas. And, thanks to Duo who broke the remote to the point that you can only turn the tv on and off, it was on Spanish. No one else but Trowa understood what was said. Lucky bastard.

"I'll get the money, just give me one more week."

Sighing, Quatre decided to sit down next to him, joining Wufei in watching the ridiculous show.

"Don't worry Wufei, I'll pay your share."

Maybe it might make Wufei feel guilty and pay sooner?

"Thanks, Quatre! I appreciate it!"

Or maybe not. Leaning back into the couch, Quatre's eyes traveled over to Wufei, who was watching in vague interest at the tv. Something was different about him. Quatre couldn't quite place his finger on it. It wasn't how he looked since he looked the same. Well actually it seemed as if he had run all the way home. Quatre raised an eyebrow in question. Was it just him, or did Wufei seem to be much more hotter than he usually was? Talking of which, it was getting quite warm in the house. Was Wufei making him feel like this? Nah, it couldn't be. He was probably just lusting after Trowa, but the Latino wasn't here. Looking Wufei up and down, he licked his suddenly dry lips. It was definitely Wufei.

Said boy was deeply entrapped with the plot line of the soap opera and was becoming angry with some man named Antonio. He was, at the moment, cheating on his wife with her sister's best friend's bridesmaid. Who just happened to be his long lost sister. He did however notice when Quatre shifted closer to him. Uh, very close actually. He turned to look at the boy who was eyeing him at the moment, giving a nervous smile when Quatre looked him in the eye.

"Is something wrong. Quatre?", he asked, watching Quatre's hand rest on his knee.

He wasn't sure why the boy had done it, but he had remembered Duo telling him that they weren't threats. Just friendly touches between friends, nothing more.

"Nothing's wrong.", Quatre breathed out, eyes still looking Wufei over.

He tried his best to ignore the boy by returning to the tv show, his body stilling as Quatre's hand moved up slowly to stop at his thigh.

'Friendly touch, just a friendly touch!', Wufei reminded himself, hand clutching tightly to the remote.

At least he hoped that it was just a friendly touch. I mean if it wasn't. . . no, Quatre wasn't like that. He wasn't the forward type. Trying to relax and concentrate on the show, Wufei's eyes widened as Quatre's hand moved higher.

"That's too friendly!", he yelled as he jumped from the couch.

His outburst had startled the blond, who stood from the couch sniffing the air.

"Do you smell that?", he asked Wufei, slowly crossing the space between them, "I think it's coming from you."

He had run a good twenty blocks or so. He was sweaty and probably didn't smell too great either.

"Okay, I get the point. I'll go shower."

Shaking his head, Quatre closed his eyes as he reached the Chinese boy, leaning forward to smell him.

"It's not that.", he told him moving closer, "You smell kind of. . . "

Stepping away and now scared of the situation, Wufei jumped as he backed into the wall. This couldn't be good.

"Uh, I smell kind of what?", he asked, wanting to keep Quatre talking.

As his eyes opened, the Arabian boy brought himself close to press against Wufei, giving him a smile that made the ebony eyed teenager more nervous then he already was. He froze as Quatre leaned forward, unsure what the boy was going to do, but he still kind of wanted to know what exactly he smelt like.

"You smell kind of. . . ", Quatre started, trailing off mid sentence.

"Smell kind of what!", Wufei asked impatiently, Quatre giving a chuckle.

That's when Wufei knew something was up. Quatre giggled, he didn't chuckle. Well there was that one time. . . What the hell was he doing! Something was up and he was trying to remember when Quatre chuckled!


"You smell sort of. . . sexy.", Quatre whispered into his ear, a cold shiver running down Wufei's back.

What the hell was going on? Feeling Quatre's teeth start to nibble his earlobe as his arms wrapped around his neck, Wufei pushed the boy away. This was creepy. Very, very creepy. Oh and it was dangerous. Oh, so very dangerous. Quatre just happened to be with Trowa, who would kill a guy for just even looking at Quatre the wrong way. Wufei left his thoughts to find that he was backing away from his blond friend who now sauntered closer to him.

"Um, Quatre. I know we’re friends and all but. . . don't you think that this would be taking the friendship a little too far?", he asked feeling his legs hit the couch.

He chuckled nervously as Quatre continued to move closer. He had to get out of this some how.

"Oh, would you look at the time!", Wufei exclaimed looking down at his wrist, which held no watch, "Time sure does fly by! Well I'm going to go shower and then take a nap, with my door locked and-"

He was cut short as he was pushed back onto the couch, a long line of swears leaving his mouth. He went to sit up, but was met by aquamarine eyes. It was only then did he notice that the Arabian teen was now straddling his hips. Nope. This was definitely not good.

"Um, Quatre? Maybe-"

Quatre's finger rested over Wufei's lips to quiet him and Wufei froze instantly.

"You talk too much, Fei."

"It's Wufei."

"Shut up.", Quatre demanded with a smirk, "Besides, I just want to have a little fun with you. Don't you want to play with me?"

Shaking his head, Wufei was granted in being pushed back against the couch, his hands stopping Quatre's from running under his shirt.

"Look, Quatre. I like you but not like that and even if I did. . . are you crazy! Trowa will kill me!"

Quatre gave a laugh as he pinned Wufei's hands above his head, Wufei surprised at the strength he never thought his blond friend could possess. Well he knew Quatre was strong, but it felt as if his wrists were bruising. Talking to Quatre wasn't helping him any; the blonde didn't want to listen. So, he was stuck here. Maybe he could fight his way out? Like kind of throw Quatre off of him and then run. But how? Wait he got it. Glaring at Quatre who now straddled his hips, Wufei thrust up as hard as he could but that only succeeded in gaining a gasp from Quatre. Wait. He was so stupid! Stupid, stupid, stupid!

"Impatient are we?", Quatre asked with a grin.

"No wait! It's not what you thought it was! I wasn't-"

Wufei was cut off by the sound of the basement door opening and both ebony and aquamarine eyes looked over to it.

Duo walked out looking down at whatever was in his hand, most likely the important part to something that they really needed. Duo had grown an obsession with taking things apart and not even bothering to put them back together. They had already gone through two toasters, sixteen blenders, and a refrigerator.

"Hey Quatre, have you seen the Phillips head screwdriver?", he asked before looking up and seeing the two on the couch, "Oops, sorry! Didn't mean to interrupt. I'll come back when you're done."

The two watched as the boy made his way back into the basement, door closing behind him.

"He does know that you're practically in the middle of seducing me, right?"

Quatre only shrugged at Wufei's question, but Duo was gone and he could get back to trying to get into his Chinese friend's pants. However, before the Arabian teen could even try anything else, the sound of footsteps running up the basement stairs stopped him, followed by the door bursting open.

"What the hell is going on in here!", Duo practically screeched, wide violet eyes looking at the two on the couch.

His eyes traveled back and forth between the two in disbelief. His two best friends were in the middle of, or rather were about to begin, obviously kinky sex right in the living room! It was unheard of! And it was kind of cool, but it was wrong! Quatre was with Trowa!

"Quatre, how could you!", he asked as if he was Trowa himself that had just walked in on them.

Quatre only gave a nervous smile before shrugging his shoulders. Violet eyes turned to Wufei, glaring at the Chinese teen.

"And you!", he growled out pointing at him, "Have you no shame!"

Feeling as Quatre's grip loosened, Wufei managed to get the blond off of him. Of course that meant as he jumped up in his defense, Quatre fell to the floor.

"I didn't ask for this!", he yelled, pointing down at Quatre, "He's the one that was coming onto me!"

Duo scoffed as he crossed his arms. This was rich.

"Oh come on, Wufei. Do you really want me to believe that Quatre was coming on to you!"

"What do you mean by that!", Wufei yelled, hands clenching into fist.

Ignoring Wufei's question that demanded an answer, he looked down to Quatre who stared up at Wufei with hungry eyes. Was Wufei telling the truth?

"For shame, Quatre.", he said lowly, shaking his head, "What would Trowa think?"

Growling in frustration, Wufei headed towards the stairs. This was getting aggravating.

"I'm going to go shower.", he announced as he started to ascend, "If you need me, please go get someone else."

Duo and Quatre both watched him disappear out of sight, before they turned to each other.

"Quatre, I just want to say I am highly disappointed in you. Yet, highly impressed that you have the courage to try to have your way with him while someone else was in the house. Now, why did you do it?"

Quatre only shrugged.

"I don't know. He just walked in the door and I think it's some kind of cologne that he's wearing that made him smell sexy. So, I figured I'd give it try."

Duo stared wide-eyed at his friend who only looked back at him with a innocent look that would even make Heero cave in. What cologne was Quatre talking about? He didn't know of any that would make you want to have sex with someone.

Maybe Quatre had really wanted Wufei all this time and just needed an excuse to sleep with him? The little devil. He thought he was so slick.

"Okay. I got ya Q-man, but I'll have you know for a fact that Wufei is straight."

There! That ought to keep him at a distance.

"Not for long.", Quatre said with a smile that made Duo's eyebrow raise.

Okay. This was weird. Very weird. Taking a deep breath, Duo stopped. This was new. He couldn't stop himself from sniffing the air and his head turned towards the stairs in which Wufei had just left. He didn't know just exactly what the scent was, but it was making him feel as if he could. . . Was it coming from Quatre? He looked over to his Arabian friend before shaking his head. Nope. It wasn't from him. Then, the only person who it could be was. . .

Hiding a devilish grin so that Quatre couldn't catch it, Duo feigned a yawn and stretched.

"Well, I'm sleepy. I think I better go take a nap."

He made his way to the stairs, starting to climb them. He had a very strong desire to throw Wufei onto a bed, or maybe he'd just join him in the shower? Either way he was going to give the Chinese boy an experience he'd never forget. He was sure Quatre wanted to do the same thing. There was no way that Quatre was going to get to Wufei first. Quatre smirked to himself as he watched Duo climb the stairs. Just because he was blond didn't mean he was stupid. Wufei's hot ass was his. If Duo wanted to be sneaky, he could be sneaky as well.

T.B.C.

Um. . . no flames. Just tell me if it's worth even going to a third chapter.