Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ G-Boys Write Up A Storm! aka Mission FanFiction ❯ Part One: The Bet ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
G-Boys Write Up A Storm!


Disclaimer: :p Up yours, crappy lawyer type person… It ain't mine!!


Part One: The Bet/ Prologue

Wufei: *pestering Lady, who is trying to study for her Driver's Ed test* Onna- Onna! Weakling! Look at me! You are weak, authoress woman!

Lady: -_-# *moves over, and continues studying the book*

Wufei: *gets in her face* Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaak… WEAK, I say!

Lady: >_
Wufei: Yes. Finish writing your crappy fanfiction.

Lady: Tough tackies- I have a test to study for. You're scholar boy, you should understand. *returns to book*

Wufei: *derisive snort* Weak woman! You're studying for a driver's license! How weak is that!

Lady: >_
Duo: *walks in, munching on gad only knows what* Wuzzup?

Wufei: SHE is weak. *points at Lady*

Lady: >_
Duo: *blink* Oh. *shrug* *sits down to look at Lady's manga* You know, babe, you really need to finish some of your stories-

Lady: ARGH!

Duo: O.o

Lady: -_- Do not mention that. I'm studying. Be quiet.

Trowa & Heero: *enter* ……………………….!

Lady: ARAAAAAAAGH! Quit bugging me to finish!!

Quatre: *walks in as well* Ms Lye! Ms Lye!! Could I ask you a favor?

Pilots: *all begin talking at once, nagging Lady to finish writing*

Lady: *tic over eye* >.
Pilots: … >.>
Lady: I didn't think so! Now-

Wufei: Weak woman! I bet we could! *a chorus of 'yeah!'s from the stupid boys*

Lady: -.- Fine then. You boys wanna give it a shot? I DARE you to write a fic yourselves. I bet you can't do it!

Duo: Can too!

Lady: Can not!

Heero: Can too!!

Lady: Can not!

Quatre: Can too!!!

Lady: Can not!

Trowa: !!!!

Lady: Can not!

Wufei: Enough! We can and we will, just to show how not WEAK we are, right guys?!

Other Pilots: Yeah! Yeah! Right! That's telling her, Wu-man!

Wufei: Come on, MEN. *leads the way out of Lady's room*

Lady: Finally! *collapses back in the chair* Some peace and quiet… Ok, now, if you're parked on an uphill incline you're supposed to turn the wheels…

~In Trowa's Room, now AKA The G-Boys Office~

*Trowa is seated at the laptop on his desk, opening up a new document so they can begin. Duo and Quatre are on his bed, chattering away while Duo opens a bag of chips. Heero is setting up his own laptop for gad only knows what purpose, and Wufei is leaning stoically against the wall.*

Duo: It's gotta have lots of stuff blowing up-! *gestures wildly, throwing chip crumbs around to demonstrate* Lady's stories never have enough of that.

Quatre: *politely picking chips off himself* I think it should teach some kind of moral- like about racism or pacifism or pro-choice or-

Wufei: Well it's NOT going to have any romance.

*They all heartily agree to this*

Trowa: *swivels in office chair to face them* Ok, so- how do we start?

*crickets chirp*

Pilots: >.>
Duo: Uhhh… we could… er… um…

Heero: *bluntly* We need a plot.

*A chorus of Yeah!s and He's Right!s and Good Thinking, Yuy!s from the others.*

*Silence again.*

Trowa: …and that would be…what?

*A thoughtful pause as each boy wracks his brain to try to come up with something*

Wufei: Hn. Move over Barton *takes the office chair* I shall start it…

*The others cluster around on the bed to watch as the first fateful words are typed…*



~To Be Continued…~

What is this masterful plot the boys are scheming? Can Wufei write English as well as he speaks it? Will Trowa kill Duo was getting grease stains on his bed? Will Lady manage to get 80% or higher on her test tomorrow?!

Who knows?!

*an evil cackling fills the room* Eyl knows!!

Lady: >.> Eyl?

Eyl: *cackle* Well you didn't think YOU could be in charge of this, did you?! R&R, minna- the fate of the G-Boys depends upon it! WHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! *pause for breath*

Lady: -_- Oh, I get it… that's my dark side…

Eyl: -HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!