Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ GUess Who?? ❯ Guess Who?? ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiii! I'm Dark Neko! This is my first fanfic! Read and review or I won't post more chapters, thnx! No flames!1!!
 
 
 
Just when Heero Yuy thought he has his life figured out, a young girl with wild dark hair showed up on his door-step, aiming a 9mm. "I am your sister, Heero Yuy." She said, her chocolate hair blowing behind her in the wind. "My name is... Mary Yuy."
 
"That reminds me," he mumbled. "I haven't tried to kill myself yet today." Immediately he threw himself out the nearest window.
 
"Heero!" She cried, "I have to tell you something before you die... I'm having Duo's baby."
 
Mary raced to the window and sprouted beautiful wings that gleamed like moonlight. She dove and caught him just in time!
 
"Wow, a sister!" Heero had never had a family, or a bad plot before. Honestly!
 
"Oh Heero! I'm so happy! With my new half-Death God baby and us getting married, we'll have so many chapters to waste!" Mary seized Heero's arm and stuck a ring on his finger.
 
"I'll kill you, Mary." He said the words with his dying breath, but he never died, and he never killed her, though he never knew why.
 
"Oh Heero," Mary breathed, "I love you too!"
 
"Heero! Don't die!" she screamed. "I'm right here! Come kill me!"
 
Rocks fall. Everyone dies.