Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Gundam Academy ❯ Gundam Academy ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]




Gundam Academy



As you can see, I've changed the title… :Þ Reason? Anime Academy sounded extremely… bad. Therefore I chose a title that wasn't as bad. ^^; Enjoy ne, minna?

Oh, and the second shopping fic is also up ^.~

Gundam Academy - Part Two
By Kaen-chan

Une smiled briefly at the swearing and cursing Preventer pacing in front of her. She raised an eyebrow and tilted her head to the side when he abruptly halted to a stop and snapped down on the last word of his, eloquent, oration.
The tall man clenched his fist and unclenched them, right eye twitching in a very frustrated manner every few moments as he stood there immobilized.
"Care to report, Preventer?" she asked mildly. "I take it that your 'mission' was a failure."
Piercingly blue eyes flashed at her and he dropped his head in assent, if not a reluctant one. "Iie," he gritted out. "Stupid Yuy, has to get in my way."
The tall brunette almost laughed aloud. This was indeed proving very interesting! She casually inclined her head as a signal for him to continue.
Zechs started pacing again. Briefly Lady Une worried of the possible necessity of new carpeting. "He kicks her in the stomach dammit!" he growls. "For once in his life, can't that mission driven idiot refuse a god forsaken task?" {AN: ::wince:: ><}
Lady Une sighed inwardly. Perhaps this might take a bit more patience to carry out on her part… as well as poor Noin's. The desperate woman had avoided Zechs for the past week in his sudden irrational wake. Of course, Une couldn't do anything to help her.
"Maybe you can try a different tactic?" she murmured absently.
Zechs narrowed his eyes. By chance, he stopped drilling a hole into the floor. "Nani?" he inquired.
"A different approach," Une explained patiently, scooping up the idea (and his suspicious attention), and nurtured it rapidly. "You know the methods of our other five Preventers quite well… And you do have the advantage over them… They obviously don't know that it's you they're protecting her from." She chuckled at as the memory of adamantly protesting the assignment flooded back to her.
"Hm…" was what Zechs merely replied that advise with. "However, I believe that you will replace what she destroyed."
Une waved her hand wearily. "Hai, hai," she agreed. "Whatever. You agreed to this, so finish it! Preventer dismissed."
After he had gone, Lady Une sat in her chair contemplating the recent turn of events. AC 197 was proving to be very mundane and goddamn boring. So of course after a few months of this … crap… Zechs would jump to the chance of enlivening the atmosphere a bit… the civilians were enjoying peace quite enthusiastically, but some things never changed. Une sighed, rubbing her temples to clear away any stress. Why in the world did Zechs have to lose his temper so easily? It was only photograph!*
A side wall slid open, revealing a hidden chamber. Four hunched over figures and a great hulking one, paused in the doorway.
"Hayaku," Une snapped, flicking a glance at them shortly.
"I take it that this whole situation is deteriorating rapidly, ne?" one of the shadowed figures croaked.
"Doctor J, I believe that it was your idea to frame Relena."
"Merquise is too tense," Professor G shrugged nonchalantly. "He agreed to this 'experiment'." He grinned at the chuckles of his colleagues. "He never asked what kind of part was he going to play in it."
Une rolled her eyes exasperatedly. "Why did I enlist your help? Why did I even salvage you???" She groaned. "Did you at least get the first attempt recorded?"
The five scientists merely smirked.
"Every minute of it."


"Anou… What in the world is this?" Quatre sweatdropped as he poked at his lunch. "You'd think that after all those wars, history would at least try to correct itself. No, the lunches in high school still have to remain simply disgusting."
Duo looked at Quatre's tray of food. He swallowed his mouthful of… lunch and poked Quatre in turn, in the ribs. "Oi, oi… If you don't want that, can I have yours?"
The blonde Arabian shuddered, but past the food willingly to the American. "Sure. Food poisoning is your personal problem anyway."
Wufei leaned back in his chair. "We can only hope," he commented wryly.
Duo blew a raspberry at him and began to inhale the 'lunch'. "Na, that's what my immune system's for!"
Trowa sighed. "You must have a hell of an immune system then."
Duo winked.
"Ohayo mina-san!" an over cheery voice. It seemed that the faculty of the school had deemed the royal pain in the @$$ safe and unharmed to allow her roam freely again. "Where's Hee-chan?" a swarm of fawning followers crowded around her. She smiled charmingly {AN: *gag, gag*} and dismissed then with an airy wave of her hand.
Wufei's lip curled in disgust. "Listen onna," he snarled. "If you can't notice the time, I'll do the task of telling you that it's 12:26 PM… Not AM!"
"Be nice Wufei," Quatre murmured halfheartedly.
"Usubaka," he muttered under his breath. [dimwit]
Trowa merely slid away from the blonde girl who looked clueless of the insults just hurled at her.
Oblivious to the point of pure stupidity, she brushed off the seemingly obvious disdain and sat down… beside Duo.
He choked and quickly swallowed his most recent mouthful of fish pieces and some unknown plant life. "Heero, not here. G'way." He breathed. "And if Heero hears you calling him 'Hee-chan' again, be sure that no one's going to stop him when he slams his fist down your throat. Whether you be vice-foreign minister on vacation or not."
"Sou desu ka… Where is he anyway?" Relena asked Quatre specifically, ignoring Duo's previous warning. In fact, it was obvious she intended to ignore Duo altogether.
Wufei merely cast her a disgusted look and rose. "That's it. I'm going," he nodded brusquely at Quatre and Trowa while directing a withering glance at Duo. "Ja ne minna. Hope you choke Maxwell."
Duo smiled around his apple but subtly moved towards Trowa who was on the edge of his seat. Relena, forever unobservant, began asking questions about Heero again.
"Where is Heero?" she asked piteously.
Quatre grimaced and stood up to leave. Trowa followed. "I don't know Relena-san {AN: Eww}. Maybe you should stop bothering him, and us, on that matter," he stated wearily.
And if Relena couldn't even get that clue of dislike. Duo stopped nourishing himself and looked helplessly at the retreating backs of his other comrades. "Demo, demo… Qua-kun! MATTE!" he yelled desperately, tossing his tray into the garbage can with unerring accuracy, leaving a finally bewildered Relena behind with her swarms of worshipers. He sprinted off, casting one last look of undeniable horror at the girl.
Relena tapped a lacquered fingernail on the table, ignoring the crowd of fans. "Anou…" she thought aloud. "Could it be that they don't like me?" {AN: How vapid can you get???}


Heero tapped rapidly on the laptop, eyes taking in every digit as information scrolled down rapidly on the screen. A faint knock rapped on the door.
"Hn," he murmured, not bothering with looking up.
Duo ran in, along with the rest of the pilots. "Kami-sama!" he swore, "ojou-san is stalking you again!"
Wufei snorted. "Like he hasn't noticed that yet."
Quatre walked over to where the ex-pilot of Wing Zero sat. "What are you doing?"
The corner of Heero's mouth twitched up slightly. "Amusing myself."
"Oh? Cyber omocha?" Duo bounded over.
"Iie," Heero's smirk grew even wider if possible. "This," he said, typing in a last few codes and pressed enter.
Trowa chuckled almost inaudibly. "You hacked through Une's firewall?"
Heero's smirk, now a small grin, grew absolutely viscous. "Hai."
Wufei's interest finally piqued, urged him to also crowd behind Yuy's chair. "Well? What did you find out this time?"
Heero frowned slightly. "Something not as amusing, but interesting."
Quatre looked worried. "Does it have to do with that … girl, in the cafeteria?" His expression grew tense with uneasiness.
"Is that where she is? Luckily I left five minutes earlier. No, but this does have to do with Relena… the whole mission in fact."
"Do we have to protect her longer than usual?" Wufei demanded.
Heero grimaced. "Never, but it seems that Une and some old… friends, had this all planned out." He printed out a copy of the report.

March 15, AC 197:
Mission name: Operation ennui AKA boredom
Agents: Yuy, Maxwell, Barton, Winner, Chang, and Wind
Target: Relena Peacecraft/Darlian
Objective: Frame Relena, have special undercover agents protect her from field agent Wind. Final purpose, provide some overdue 'something to do' in this peaceful/crappy era.
Due date: As long as they can stretch it.

The other four where silent. Finally…
"I feel used," Duo grumbled.
"Hn."


Zechs typed in the last of the codes he snitched from Une and reviewed the last report. Grimacing, he saved the information onto a small disk, as he retraced his steps, a small bleep notified him that he was not the only one researching the Chief Preventer's files. A sly smile curved onto his mouth.
"Took you long enough Yuy."


Une glared exasperatedly at the blinking lights on her screen. "Kuso. Damn you Yuy, Merquise. Couldn't you have just been a little more patient."
She picked up her phone and snapped into the receiver. "Sally, get me J and tell him to build me a new fire wall!" Slamming down the phone she suddenly smiled, if not still a little peeved. Maybe after discovering the files they'll make even more interesting. Now grinning, she sat back and watched as the two dots of light suddenly erase themselves from her screen.

TBC…

Kaen: =D Yatta! Another done! ::frowns:: I would appreciate it if some of you reviewed my recently MSTed fic and the second chapter of the shopping fic. :Þ
Duo: Greedy, greedy. ::shakes head::
Kaen: ¬¬;; And what's that supposed to mean?
Duo: Nothing J

Kaen: ::Blinks:: Hmph.

NOTE: If you emailed me anything to the address of shi_no_kaen01@hotmail.com, can you re-email it to kirui01@hotmail.com? I'm not going back to the shi_no_kaen01 account. Gomen nasai. ^^;;