Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Gundam Chat ❯ Chapter Ten: Wheeeeeee ( Chapter 10 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Gundam Chat

By ~ Kagura

Disclaimer: I dont' own 'em so don't sue me

Chapter Ten: Wheeeeeeeeeee


Chatroom: Wheeeeeeeeeee

<PerfectSoldier01 has entered: Wheeeeeeeeeee>

PerfectSoldier01: Thanks for showing up.

ArabianRichBoy: No problem, Heero. What's up?

PerfectSoldier01: Well as you both probably know from him squealing it every five minutes, Duo's birthday is in a week. Quatre, I take it you're planning a party?

ArabianRichBoy: You bet! ^.^;;

PerfectSoldier01: Can you keep it a secret? Make it a surprise party. We'll make Duo think we forgot despite his constant reminding. I have my own surprise planned.

SilentClown: And that is?

PerfectSoldier01: I have Hilde coming in on a shuttle. She'll be here tomorrow and I have to hide her for the rest of the week from Duo.

ArabianRichBoy: How are you gonna do that? I mean, knowing how nosey Duo is he's probably shifting through your stuff to see what you got him. It's gonna be tough to stow away a girl in your place.

PerfectSoldier01: That's where Trowa comes in, that is if you don't mind.

SilentClown: You want me to keep Hilde at Quatre's and make sure Duo doesn't stumble on her, right?

PerfectSoldier01: Exactly.

ArabianRichBoy: Oh this is gonna be so much fun!!!

PerfectSoldier01: Is that allright with you, Trowa?

<BakaShinigami has entered: Wheeeeeeeeeee>

SilentClown: Perfectly fine, Heero.

BakaShinigami: Hey guys! What's fine?

PerfectSoldier01: None of your business, Maxwell. Where have you been?

BakaShinigami: Well for your -INFORMATION- Mr. Yuy, I have been 1) in the shower ALL ALONE. 2) getting dressed ALL ALONE. and 3) waiting for dialup to finally connect me. Stupid internet >.<;;

PerfectSoldier01: Duo, you know I'd be there with you if I could but I have things to take care of here.

BakaShinigami: ;_; Things that couldn't be postponed long enough for me to get to L2 and back? Less than a week >.<;;

PerfectSoldier01: Yes. They're more important.

SilentClown: I'd be inclined to agree with Heero.

BakaShinigami: Oh, so now TROWA knows and I don't???? What the hell, Heero.

PerfectSoldier01: Trowa's much more reliable of a confidant than you are.

BakaShinigami: Yeah well screw you too, perfect SHITHEAD.

<BakaShinigami has left: Wheeeeeeeeeee>

PerfectSoldier01: ...-_-;; Hn.

ArabianRichBoy: He's going to SO hate himself when he realizes why you've been gone.

PerfectSoldier01: Yeah. And then I'll get my ass kissed.

SilentClown: I take it that's one of the reasons you're making it so obvious you're keeping a secret from him?

PerfectSoldier01: Exactly.

ArabianRichBoy: ^.^;; That's so evil! I really have to try it sometime.

<PerfectPinkPeacecraft has entered: Wheeeeeeeeeee>

ArabianRichBoy: .......??????

SilentClown: ::blink::

PerfectSoldier01: WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?!?!

PerfectPinkPeacecraft: Hello Heero. I've missed you.

PerfectSoldier01: YOU'RE DEAD!!! I BURIED YOU MYSELF!

PerfectPinkPeacecraft: You think death is a barrier for true love?

PerfectSoldier01: YES!!! >.<;; Goddammit you're dead! Go rot in hell!

PerfectPinkPeacecraft: I'm coming over, Heero. I'll be there soon to be in yoru arms, once again.

PerfectSoldier01: FUCK!

<PerfectSoldier01 has left: Wheeeeeeeeeee>

PerfectPinkPeacecraft: XD AHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHA YEAH, KEEP SECRETS FROM ME NOW, YOU JERK!

ArabianRichBoy: DUO?! o.O;;

SilentClown: ::chuckles:: Duo, you hacked Relena's SN and got her password, didn't you.

PerfectPinkPeacecraft: It wasn't that hard...the password was "Relena Yuy".

SilentClown: ///_-;;; How original.

PerfectPinkPeacecraft: Well, I think that'll keep him on his toes for the next few DECADES ::cackles:: I gotta go guys, I've got homework to do. Later.

<PerfectPinkPeacecraft has left: Wheeeeeeeeeee>

ArabianRichBoy: Well, I have to compile a list of guests, a list of food, and keep it all a secret from that nosey boy. I've got my work cut out for me ^.^;;

SilentClown: I have to go. Hilde just called. She's early, I have to go meet her shuttle. I'll be at your house soon, love.

ArabianRichBoy: Okay ::huggles tight, kisses:: I love you, Trowa. See you soon!

<ArabianRichBoy has left: Wheeeeeeeeeee>

<SilentClown has left: Wheeeeeeeeeee>