Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Gundam Chat ❯ Chapter Eleven: The Bad Touch ( Chapter 11 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Gundam Chat

By ~ Kagura

Disclaimer: I dont' own 'em so don't sue me

Chapter Eleven: The Bad Touch


Chatroom: TheBadTouch

<BakaShinigami has entered: TheBadTouch>

BakaShinigami: You and me baby ain't nothin but mammals!

ArabianRichBoy: So let's do it like they do on the discovery channel! ^.^;; Oh I love that song!

SilentClown: Yes, we know. You were dancing around the kitchen this morning while singing it.

ArabianRichBoy: What? You don't like my dancing, Trowa ::winks::

SilentClown: ::grins::

BakaShinigami: I KNOW I DID!! ::cackles:: But then again, who doesn't like that cute little blond bobbing everywhere and bending over a lot? ::grins::

ArabianRichBoy: ::blushes:: Duo!

BakaShinigami: What? You think me and Heero run to the temple at 12 o'clock sharp to pray to Allah with you? We're just waiting for you to bend over!!!

SilentClown: ::bites lower lip holding back laughter::

ArabianRichBoy: ::BLINK:: R-really???

<PerfectSoldier01 has entered: TheBadTouch>

PerfectSoldier01: Is...is she gone?

ArabianRichBoy: HEERO YOU'VE BEEN WATCHING ME PRAY TO ALLAH JUST SO YOU COULD STARE AT MY ASS?!

PerfectSoldier01: O.O;;;

BakaShinigami: ::cackles:: Like a deer caught in headlights, look at his face!!! Hahahahhahaha

SilentClown: ::shakes head, smirks::

PerfectSoldier01: ....>.<;; Duo, you're going to pay for that!

BakaShinigami: Yeah? It's okay I'll have enough money from the presents I get for my BIRTHDAY which is in FOUR DAYS!!!!!!!

PerfectSoldier01: Trowa, you up for a movie tonight? I'm thinkin LOTR...and I sort of promised someone I'd...::clears throat:: Take him out on a sort of 'date' to appologize....

ArabianRichBoy: OOooo I wanna go see it toooo!!!!

BakaShinigami: Helloooooo?

SilentClown: Sounds fine to me, what did you do to piss of Chang this time?

BakaShinigami: Hello?! I'm not invited?!

ArabianRichBoy: Awwww Wufei and Heero out on a date, how cute.

PerfectSoldier01: -_-;; Please, Quatre...don't make it sound worse than it already is. I sort of called him a weak piece of shit for making Duo cry...

BakaShinigami: I DIDN'T CRY AND I WANT TO GO TO THE FUCKING MOVIE TOO, PEOPLE >.<;;

ArabianRichBoy: Geez, Duo, okay okay. You can come along.

BakaShinigami: Yay ^____^! I have to go get ready!

<BakaShinigami has left: TheBadTouch>

SilentClown: How will we sneak Hilde in? We can't leave her alone in the house, it wouldn't be fair.

PerfectSoldier01: Have her dress in dark clothes, we'll all go together, and she can follow us...she knows how to trail people. Have her enter the movie after us. Then she can sit next to you, Trowa. I'll keep Duo on the other end so he won't see her.

ArabianRichBoy: ^.^;; That sounds good! I'll go help Hilde pick out her clothes!

<ArabianRichBoy has left: TheBadTouch>

PerfectSoldier01: ...-_-;; I hope he knows that if he tries getting her in any kind of skirt or dress, Hilde will punch him in the nose.

SilentClown: ///_-;;; Trust me, he learned that yesterday. He had to squeal like a pig to get out of the chokehold she had him in.

PerfectSoldier01: You didn't help him?

SilentClown: The last thing I want on my hands is a pissy friend of Duo's.

PerfectSoldier01: Good point. Well, Duo's likely to be here soon. Ever since he got back from L2, he's been stuck to me like ..... some...sticky substance stuck to something else.

SilentClown: Lack of vocabulary? Let me guess, Duo walked in naked again.

PerfectSoldier01: Sayonara.

<PerfectSoldier01 has left: TheBadTouch>

SilentClown: Hm....::opens link to camera::