Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Gundam Code Name: Nano ❯ Mercenary Army ( Chapter 12 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Gundam Code Name: Nano

Chapter 12: Mercenary Army

Rating: 18(Whole thing) 15(this Chapter)

After Colony: 351(A.C)

Location: Charon Military Base

Lilish stood before a mass of 300 men. They were all battle scared and most had seen more battles then they had years. Lilish was dressed in the same uniform as the soldiers but with pink sashes.

Lilish: We have a new job, a new fight. I think that you will like it. We are to work for the Solar Colony. The U.P are on their way with 6 suits.

Major Braska: Only 6. Ha that's easy.

Lilish: Braska let me finish. There the special suits. With enough firepower to take down a fully armed battle ship. Each. We have only one option. Destroy them while they're still in the ship. If one of them gets out then were doomed. No hope, no chance, no retreat.

Braska: We could attack in the asteroid belt. Or in the cluster.

Lilish: No we have a plan. We attack head on. We skirt on the edge of their sensors and save some of the output for a burst. We activate the burst and release you the army from the surface clamps. First is the Kay-tarl, they will destroy the release doors holding the suits inside the ship then we will activate a ring of the Dragoon suits to activate the hyper particle sphere. They will then enclose the gap disintegrating the ship.

News was sent to Sameus and I was asked to go and make sure it went smoothly. I followed orders and jumped to the designated position. We met up and I boarded the ship. We were under way and within 5 days we had come to the edge of the Morgana's radar edge. For 5 days we kept saving some fuel and energy for the burst.

Lilish: this is the final order all fighters to the M.S stations. You know the plan.

Every one rushed to the bays and soon the first attack went onto the surface clamps. I went to the port where the Nano was prepped for battle. I got in and prepared for attack. I readied a hyper-beam cannon I

charged the gun and activated the sniper scope. I waited for conformation to ready the attack from Lilish.

Lilish: Lex you have your sniper rifle ready?

Lex: Well, it's not really a sniper rifle. I'm ready however.

Lilish: It's go

The ship activated the burst engine and shot towards the ship. I targeted the M.S bay doors and fired on the opening mechanisms. Four shots and the doors were locked.

Lex: Kay-tarl release from the clamps and fire. Take out the engines only, Dragoons ready the sphere you don't have long. The Kay-tarl fired of the clamps as I did and flew towards the ship firing the beam lasers and damaging the ships engines while the Dragoons set up a net around the ship. From the visors the Dragoons head three beams joined up with the others until there was a kind of sphere. Then the beams widened until it was a complete sphere. The Dragoons then started to enclose and the sphere began to shrink with them. Soon the sphere was half the size. All of a sudden several of the suits exploded and a hole in the sphere appeared out of the hole flew the White Knight.

Lex: Fall back and retreat Lilish

Lilish: Understood rendezvous at the Solar Colony.

The suits fell back and re docked with the ship as I spun round to see the White Knights beam sabres come at me. I activated the left arm mounted machine gun fire. In the other hand I produce a Hyper cannon and pulled it up and fired at the head. It hit and the white Knight was engulfed in an explosion. It shot out and put one of its beam sabres right through my head. I shot back and the damage was re paired. I activated a beam sabre and started to attack. I seemed to be as agile as I was if not more. After a long sword fight we were at a stale mate. I flipped over his back and grabbed on to his back. I activated the warp jump and warped to the Solar Colony. The White Knight exploded as we emerged because he wasn't designed to cope with the Warp Particles that ripped at all suits using a temporal wormhole.

<<< To be continued>>>