Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Gundam Code Name: Nano ❯ Board Meeting ( Chapter 11 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Gundam Code Name: Nano

Chapter 11: Board Meeting

Rating: 18(Whole thing) 15(this Chapter)

After Colony: 350(A.C)

Location: Natural Resource Satellite MO XXII

Commissar: There is only a slight problem with the Solar Colony. Sir, I assure you that the U.P will deal with the traitor and with Sameus. They wont get away with anymore of there jobs. There is only one major problem. They have Kara and The Magus working for them, with these Mobile Suit master designers working for Sameus, they could have an army of brilliant very powerful Mobile Suits in very little time.

The figure in the chair spun round. You couldn't see his features because he was covered in shadows.

Figure: Then you have no choice but to use THEM.

Commissar: Are you sure that it is really that drastic. I mean they are almost unusable there power rivals a Battleship.

Figure: Fire Samurai, Sand Dragon, Cloud Dragon, Frost Beast, Water Samurai and White Knight are on their way to MO XIIX. Get a team prepped for the use of these suits. Then get the Morgana fully armed and travel to the Solar Colony and destroy everything.

Commissar: Yes Sir, I understand.

Commissar Jamison walked out of the meeting room and went to the shuttle bay. He went to his shuttle and went to the cockpit.

Jamison: Pilot set a course for MO XIIX. Ignore all transmissions and all ships.

Pilot: Yes sir.

Jamison walked to his seat and activated a computer. I was an encrypted channel to the Lunar Training facility.

Jamison: Leana are you there.

Leana: yes Commissar. How may I help you?

Jamison: Get the Special Unit ready for immediate deployment. Send them to MO XIIX.

Leana: Yes sir. One thing Sir?

Jamison: Yes.

Leana: What suits will they be using?

Jamison: The Special Unit suits.

Leana: Roger, See you in 2 hours sir.

The shuttle had left the Resource satellite. Three hours and the Morgana would be ready to leave for the Solar Colony. 2 months after they would reach the Colony. Then they would burn. The traitors, the King, the insane technician. Then his place on the Romafeller council would be assured.

<<< To be continued>>>