Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Gundam Code Name: Nano ❯ First Attack ( Chapter 10 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Gundam Code Name: Nano

Chapter 10: First Attack

Rating: 18(Whole thing) 15(this Chapter)

After Colony: 350(A.C)

Location: Solar Colony

Two months had passed since the start of the repopulation of the Solar Colony. There were 7500 people living in the colony now. Sameus would let no more in until all the business were in and set up, he also feared that the U.P would attack, all though we had a few mobile suits it was not enough to deal with the army the U.P would send. However we had completed several missions against the enemy. We had been advised by Professor Kara to capture MO XIII. We had done this with the help of Lilish and her Army. Her Mercenaries had attacked the base and while the U.P were fighting Lilish planted a Warp Jump Node onto the surface of the Base. Sameus had activated the Node and warp jumped the whole base to outside the colony. Kara now used this in coalition with The Magus to produce new mobile suits. The best that I had seen produced by Kara was the Dreadnought. This huge doll was built to guard the Colony and the ships. I had watched the test runs of this mobile suit and seen its capabilities. I had been the test pilot and created the programs for the Doll. We had created a new range of Suits to act as a mass produced army. The Insectivores were fast, deadly and efficient. Designed to destroy the Police Mobile suits some had been equipped with Doll systems. There had been rumours that Romafeller were planning an attack on the colony, Sameus had deemed this to be true and had made Kara build a mobile suit that Sameus had designed. He knew that their attack would come soon and didn't want to fail to defend the colony. This suit was armed with weapons that killed only organic substances. The Destrauchan would help to defend the colony. The Nano had been equipped with an Anti-Goron shield around the cockpit.

RED ALERT. RED ALERT. WE ARE UNDER ATTACK.

This was no Drill I grabbed a hyper lift and shot towards the M.S station. I ran towards the Nano and got inside. I put on the Pilot suit and activated the systems. Plugs shot to the suit and forced me into a seated position. The OEBL flooded the chamber and I could see the Destrauchan floating towards the doors, followed by 35 Insectivores and 50 Solar Dolls. I followed this army and activated the communication systems.

Lex: Sameus how many are there?

Sameus: 30 MK1, 25 MK2, 10 Heavy Support and 3 commander suits.

Lex: is the Destrauchan charged up?

Sameus: I have enough energy for 5 shots from both Cannons. Then I plan to move back and use the Knight mobile suit, then rejoin the fighting.

Lex: Solar Dolls open fire.

On my command all the dolls started a covering fire. The Gattling Lasers were not really of much effect against the well-armoured Police suits. It did hold them back. I grew a Megacannon and opened fire at the Heavy Support suits. 12 shots and I had taken out the Heavy Support units.

Sameus: Preparing to fire the Destrauchan.

Lex: Roger. Fire at will

I could see the Goron particles welling up around the cannons.

Sameus: Fire one

The first cannon fired a cone of Goron energy particles. Hit 5 of the MK 1 and 5 of the MK 2.

Sameus: Fire two

The second cannon fired a concentrated that travelled into a band of 15 MK2 with Beam Lasers and exploded, taking out 20 MK 2 suits. I grabbed the Megacannon and targeted a command suit. I pulled the trigger and the concentrated beam hit the suit in the chest and caused the suit to explode.

The Magus: Return to the colony. There is a U.P Battleship coming our way. In 257 seconds the colony will be in firing range and I must raise the shields.

Sameus: All units return to the Colony. Lex, please give us some covering fire. Use a more powerful cannon.

I grew a set of Two Buster Rifles and fired both at once and spun. The beams hit most of the enemy suits and they detonated. I returned into the Hangar and watched the doors close. I went to my docking station and got out of the Nano.

Sameus: Lex follow me now.

Lex: Where are we going?

Sameus: To the turret, The Magus will activate the Shield in a few seconds.

We ran to the nearest hyper lift and shot towards the turret. When we reached the turret, I ran towards the seat and activated the cannons. Sameus strolled up behind me and activated the screens to lock onto the battleship. From the image we could see that the weapons were ready to fire. Then it fired 50 Beam Torpedo's. Our shield would hold against there barrages. I powered up the Turret cannons and locked on.

Lex: Sameus, I think the best course of action is to cripple the shield, then the Hyper Beam Lance.

Sameus: if you think that is the best course of action then I trust your judgement.

I locked onto the Shield generator and fired. It hit and the shield was still active so I shot again. It still had no effect. I fired another 15 times before the shield generator was destroyed.

Lex: Now we can destroy the ship.

Sameus: Now time for a bit of irony. I'm activating the recycling machine, when we destroy them we can use it to make more of our mobile suits. Romafeller is giving us material with which we can attack them.

I fire another time and it hit the surface. It damaged the ship, however, the damaged sections were pulled to the recycling machine. I turned to the control panel and activated the continuous beam. I locked on and fired. The beam went through the ship and I moved the machine so the beam cut the ship in half, then into quarters before it exploded and a thick stream of metal rushed to the recycling machine.

Sameus: Well done Lex. That will be more then enough metal to produce an army of mobile suits.

With that Sameus walked off leaving me to think about what would happen next.

<<< To be continued>>>