Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Gundam Code Name: Nano ❯ The Repopulation ( Chapter 9 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Gundam Code Name: Nano

Chapter 9: Repopulation

Rating: 18(Whole thing) 15(this Chapter)

After Colony: 350(A.C)

Location: Solar Colony

Two weeks had passed since the causeway had been created in the Asteroid field when I was summoned to Sameus's study. I walked there and was met on the way by Lilish who I had not seen since the mission on Jupiter. I had found out that she had gone to Earth to set up an Embassy in Capital City for the Solar Colony. Apparently she had returned on orders from Sameus. We walked together and she explained that the U.P had given the whole deal a great deal of hassle and had tried to blow up the Embassy twice and she had personally stopped them herself. When we got to Sameus's Study we were surprised to see on the large monitor on the back wall a view of 700 Guardian Mobile Suits and 100 Transports.

Sameus: One Transport for every main colony and 7 Mobile Dolls for each Ship. This way the scattered people, of the Solar Colony can be brought back to their home. However, there is one problem in this plan. It will take several days, for all the people to get here. By then the life support systems will be back to normal all over the colony. Lex I need you to go to the computer bay where Professor Kara is waiting for you, he will take you through several different battle conditions. Your reactions will be recorded into a Doll Program. Lilish you go and make sure that the last of the remaining trainees are battle ready.

Lex: Understood.

Lilish: I'm on my way.

Sameus: Lex, one last thing once your done there go to the Laser Turret and remove all the remaining asteroids. So far we have removed 57.89% I want the remainder destroyed by tomorrow morning.

Lex: I shall go straight after the Doll Programming.

I walked down to the lift and went to the computer bay. Three hours of battle later I walked out. Kara was more then satisfied with the programs and was combining them with existing programs and the data from Nano to form a brand new set of programs. I went to the lift and shot to the turret. As I went up I looked out onto the colony. How beautiful it looked undamaged. I couldn't wait until it had lots more people in. then it would be alive and truly worth fighting for. I reached the turret and went over to the seat. It had been left on critical mass. By now it would have charged up and had given me more then enough energy to shoot at least 17 shots before it would need to recharge. I sat and shot off 7 rounds and looked towards the counter. 64.34% removed. Then on one screen something glinted. Holy crap what if I had hit a friendly unit. I zoomed in and located what appeared to be a mobile suit. It would have been partially deactivated by the EMP from the laser wave. I zoomed in more and saw it. It had U.P on the chest. It was a Police Mobile suit. I moved the laser so that it was targeting the suit and fired. Just before I pulled the trigger it phased out.

Lex: computer release the Camera Pods.

Computer Voice: Pods released.

Sections of the screen were covered with the views that the pod saw. There I had him. I targeted him and shot, just before I pulled the trigger, he phased. I did this again and again until I had one shot left. I viewed all the data and saw that he could only phase within a 500m range. I then placed a template and saw that there was one place he would phase to. I targeted then just before I shot I moved a camera pod so I could see and aimed at the other asteroid just as he phased. There he was. I shot and he was wiped out. I looked and saw 87.93% I spent the next three hours targeting individual asteroids and shattering them. 97.35% wiped out. I walked out and let the machine warm up over a period of 1 hour. I walked back and targeted the last section. I shot and looked at the counter 100%. Went to the lift and went to see Sameus.

Lex: there was a small problem. One U.P Police Suit was taking a look round and I managed to accidentally hit him while I was removing the asteroid waste. Well I added a bit more waste then expected.

Sameus: Ha, well if it was an accident then it was a shame. Oh well. Now there is no asteroids in our way how about we allow the ships that are full to return to there home. The people on board would love to see their homes.

Lex: yes I think that's a good idea.

Sameus: this is Sameus Solarus to all ready Transport Ships Return home any time.

Within a few seconds of the message been transmitted there were 12 ships outside asking for permission to enter the Colony. The Repopulation was commencing.

<<< To be continued>>>