Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Gundam Code Name: Nano ❯ Titan Battle ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Gundam Code Name: Nano

Chapter 2: Titan Battle

Rating: 18(Whole thing) 15(this Chapter)

After Colony: 350(A.C)

Location: Titan

Bling. Bzzm. Bzzm.

Bling. Bling. Bling. Bzzm. Bzzm. Bling. Bling. Bling. Bzzm. Bzzm. Bling. Bling. Bling.

Bzzm. Bzzm. Bzzm. Bzzm. Bling. Bling. Bzzm. Bzzm. Bzzm. Bzzm. Bzzm.

Leo: Titan you there

Titan Voice: Yes Leo we hear you

Leo: Prepare to fire the Beam Cone

Titan Voice: a…ar..Are you sure?

Leo: Yes Just do it

Titan Voice: Understood firing in 10 seconds

Good in 5 seconds the NanoBots will return to normal

4

3

2

1

Back to Normal. Hyperactivity deactivated suit operating at maximum efficiency.

As one of the Suits came at Leo he clenched his hand into a fist and activated the Particle Claws as he hit the Suit in the centre of the suit it exploded and Leo was engulfed in an explosion.

2

1

Titan Voice: Beam Cone FIRE

As he said this the station on Titan fired a huge cone of beam energy, which engulfed the whole Battle above it. The suits that had attacked me exploded and disintegrated into nothingness as the beam energy ripped them apart my Suit simply repaired itself as it was damaged.

Evil Voice: Ha. They were easy compared to me

Leo: What the fuck.

On my monitor I could see a mobile suit that looked like an ancient Knight from the Terran Middle Ages. I grabbed a Gun from a holster on the underside of its shield.

Leo: Take your best shot.

……….

Leo: Well I dare you.

Evil Voice: Fine I Will.

Leo: well Shot

The Knight Mobile Suit aimed at its intended Target. Pulled the trigger.

Leo: NNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOO

With a massive Explosion the Titan Base went up in flames.

Leo: W-wh-Why destroy Titan Base.

Evil Voice: You said to.

Leo: WHAT

Evil Voice: You said take your best shot. So I did

Leo: I meant at me

Evil Voice: you should have been clearer

Evil Voice: Solar Dolls hear your master. Collect the Nano.

Robotic Voice: YES MASTER

A horde of at least 50 gold Mobile suits that looked like they were skeletons wearing amour flew in and fired cables that wrapped round me and kind of mummified me.

Robotic Voice: OBJECTIVE COMPLEATE. COLLECTING UNIT KNOWN AS NANO.

Evil Voice: Good.

Evil Voice: Activate Warp Jump to Solar Colony. Dolls follow me.

Robotic Voice: UNDERSTOOD

With that a Warp Portal opened and the Dolls flew through with me in the Nano. The Knight Mobile Suit came up behind me and activated some sort of neurological weapon that made me unconscious.

<<< To be continued>>>