Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Gundam Code Name: Nano ❯ Sameus Solarus ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Gundam Code Name: Nano

Chapter 3: Sameus Solarus

Rating: 18(Whole thing) 15(this Chapter)

After Colony: 350(A.C)

Location: Solar Colony

Lilish Solarus: You. Oi. Leo GET UP

Leo: W-W-W-What

Lilish Solarus: Yes you. Get up now and follow me. Understood.

Leo: Yes

Lilish Solarus: Good, were off to see my father.

Leo: What's his Name

Lilish Solarus: Sameus Solarus

Lilish Solarus: Oh by the why my name is Lilish Solarus. That's right I'm his daughter.

Leo: Why was I brought here?

Lilish Solarus: Because my father wanted to talk to you. (God knows why.)

As Leo walked behind this twenty year old that called herself Lilish he started to regain himself. Who was this red haired lady? Who had Lilish said that they were going to see? Sameus Solarus. Well that was impossible he was the ruler of the Solar colony. The Universal Police had forcefully disinhabited that colony.

As they went down a long corridor Leo looked out of the window outside there were at least 80 of those Solar Dolls that had captured him. What were they doing? They were rebuilding the walls.

Lilish Solarus: Hurry up my father does not like to be made to wait.

Leo: Yes. Sorry

As they entered through a door into a large Study there were books all over the walls in bookcases. This man still had books. All the knowledge in these books could be contained on about 10 data slabs. There at a large gold table sat in a large chair sat a man.

This man was 6 foot 3 inches. He had piercing blue eyes and elbow length platinum blonde hair. Lilish Solarus went over to the chair and stood leaning only slightly on the chair where her father stood.

Sameus Solarus: Thank you my dear

God it was the Pilot that had captured me. He was the monster in the Knight styled Mobile Suit.

Lilish Solarus: Your welcome father.

Sameus Solarus: You may leave.

Lilish Solarus: Yes father.

Lilish walked out of the room the way we had come in.

Sameus Solarus: Now Mr Steiner please take a seat

Leo: Ok

Sameus Solarus: Now you are comfortable we will begin. You must be wondering for what reason I brought you here.

In all truth I was dreading finding out.

Leo: Yes I'm

Sameus Solarus: Well I captured you so that you could learn the truth

Leo: The truth

Sameus Solarus: Yes the truth.

Sameus Solarus: The Universal Police. They are secretly run by the Romafeller foundation.

Leo: That's absurd

Sameus Solarus: No back when the Wing Gundam was still in existence the rebel Pilots thought that they had destroyed the Romafeller Foundation. Well they were very wrong. No it just went further under the scenes and set up the Universal Police. It had them shut down this colony so that we did not stop them.

Leo: I'm supposed to believe this.

Sameus Solarus: Yes Leo. Or should I say Lexander.

Leo: How did you know the name my mother called me as a child?

Sameus Solarus: Well Lexander that's because you are my half brother.

<<< To be continued>>>