Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Gundam Code Name: Nano ❯ First move ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Gundam Code Name: Nano

Chapter 4: First move

Rating: 18(Whole thing) 12(this Chapter)

After Colony: 350(A.C)

Location: Solar Colony

Five days had passed since Sameus and I had been properly introduced. Over this time he had explained all the details of the colonies disbandment. They had known about the Romafeller Foundation and had the power to stop them. I was no longer the police officer Leo Steiner; I was Lex (ander) Solarus.

Sameus: Lex we need to get a lot of help.

Lex: What sort of help.

Sameus: A scientist of Mobile Suits, anyone in mind Lex?

Lex: there is one man a close friend. His name is Maran Kara. He built the Nano. He's one of the top M.S unit builders in existence.

Sameus: would you be able to bring him here?

Lex: I believe that I could persuade him.

Sameus: Good get him. I need a M.S expert and I shall get a scientist known as a Doctor Magus.

Lex: The Magus.

Sameus: Yes he is working on a special project for me.

Lex: Give me a data slab with the specifications of the Warp Jump module for the Nano. I can feed the information into the Nano's databank so the NanoBots can produce the module.

Sameus: Ok

Sameus went into a draw in the table. Sameus never seemed to leave the study. If I was called to talk to my half brother Lilish would come to my room and lead me to the room and then leave at Sameus's whim. I think that he still didn't trust me. I had seen the recordings and all the proof it was irreversible. The Romafeller Foundation still existed.

I walked out of the door and entered the hall. To my great surprise there stood Lilish.

Lilish: Come follow me to the M.S station.

Lex: Its ok I know where it is Lilish.

Lilish: I will lead you to the M.S station as ordered.

Lex: Leave now. That's an order.

Lilish: Follow me

Lex: I shall go by myself. Anyway I need to get things from my room.

Lilish: I shall escort you.

God dam it! She was more stubborn then a Mule. Why didn't she get the hint? I wanted to concentrate on what I would do to get Kara away from the base.

Lex: Lilish I need to be left alone I need to concentrate on what I will say to Kara

Lilish: Fine. I shall leave. However if you turn coat I shall hunt you and kill you.

She spun round and walked off. I went to the nearest window and for the next half an hour I watched the dolls work non-stop on the colony. Every day they reclaimed a deck or so. There were still 3000 decks to go. That was it. In a second of absolute calm I had the answer it was though something told me what was the right thing to do. I began to walk to the M.S station as I got there a man not much older then 16 walked over to me.

Technician: Yes. How may I help you sir?

Lex: I'm here for the Nano

Technician: Ok. Well follow me.

Lex: oh and also I will need 50 Solar Dolls.

Technician: W-w-h- what 50

Lex: Yes 50

Technician: I shall see what I can do

I followed the technician to the port where the Nano was sitting. I thanked the technician and walked to the Nano. I entered the Pilot Sphere and accessed the data slab port I slid the slab into the drive. Once it had down loaded the schematics I prepared the Nano. I chanced into the Pilot Suit and activated the Nano. The reading cables shot to their designated plugs. Then the OEBL flooded the sphere. The Pilot Suit placed me into a sitting position. I stood up and activated the Nano bots they did their task and built the Warp Jump driver.

Lex: Technician are you there

Technician: Yes I have 49 Dolls

Lex: Good make them jump to the UP (Universal Police) station. MO VI.

Technician: Understood

Lex: Good do it and then order them to attack.

Technician: Yes sir

I activated the Jump and warped to MO VI. When I got there I saw the Dolls fighting the police suits. I flew over to the M.S Station as I entered there were alarms ringing. I looked for Kara, all of a sudden I spotted him. He was prepping the Tomahawk.

Lex: Professor Kara

Professor Kara: Leo is that you! What are you doing go help the police suits. There been slaughtered there's already 78 dead and we've only destroyed one.

Lex: Sorry Professor Kara I'm here for you

Professor Kara: What

I activated the NanoBots they shot forward and created a kind of mouth that captured Professor Kara in a sphere. I flooded the sphere with OEBL so Professor Kara could survive. I spun round and flew out of the M.S station outside a police suit came at me I activated the particle claw on my spare hand and slashed the suit into bits with the three long thin beams of particle energy. It exploded.

Lex: Solar Dolls Retreat. Jump home

Solar Doll command unit: UNDERSTOOD ACTIVATING WARP JUMP.

All the suits activated the driver and they shone with bright warp energy and faded into nothingness.

Bzzzm. Bzzzm. Bzzzm. Bzzzm. Bzzzm.

The police suits were attacking me. The NanoBots at my order produced the Twin Buster Rifle. I pulled the trigger and seconds before I activated the comms to all Suits. As I shot I heard the death screams of 72 UP solders. I activated the comms to MO VI. As I activated the Jump I laughed. There time would come, it would indeed come.

<<< To be continued>>>