Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Gundam Code Name: Nano ❯ The Magus ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Gundam Code Name: Nano

Chapter 5: The Magus

Rating: 18(Whole thing) 12(this Chapter)

After Colony: 350(A.C)

Location: Solar Colony

As I returned out of the Warp Jump at the Solar Colony the Knight Gundam met me.

Lex: Sameus mission complete, with only one unit destroyed. I'm returning Professor Kara to the M.S bay at once.

Sameus: I think that would be best.

Lex: Roger.

Sameus: 2 things Lex. Firstly return here when Kara is in a secure room. Secondly you are no longer a policeman, act a little more human.

Lex: Sorry

As I entered the M.S bay I went to the Nano's docking chair as I sat down I sent the sphere that contained Professor Kara to the floor. As soon as I touched I ordered that the NanoBots return to the base formation. The NanoBots were very complex to control and it took a very, very powerful newtype to control them. As the OEBL flooded out I saw Kara walk out dripping in the yellow liquid. The Guards ran over to him guns raised. I strode out of the Nano.

Lex: Lower your guns. NOW

Captain: Understood Lex

The Guards walked off to their positions.

Lex: Professor Kara. May I please explain your abduction?

Kara: I should hope so Leo.

Lex: my real name my old friend is Lexander Solarus.

Kara: W-W-W-What are you his brother.

Lex: No his Half-brother. Come follow me to your new quarters. It this way

As I led Kara down the passageways to his quarter I explained to him all that Sameus had told me. Of course he did not believe all of it until I go him to his room and showed him the evidence. As soon as he saw this, like me he understood this to be true. As I left I said that I would be back and that I had to go out and meet Sameus. Outside there stood Lilish.

Lilish: I was ordered by my father to go with you on your next mission.

Lex: Ok that's fine by me.

I span round and locked Kara's door so that he could not get out.

Lex: Lets go.

Lilish: follow me.

Lex: Pardon

Lilish: my father ordered me to take you on your next mission. To bring back the Metal Producer from Jupiter, it's located at the centre of the storm.

As we walked to the M.S bay Lilish explained that the Magus wanted to see us first. As we entered the bay an old man in red robes ran up to us.

Magus: Now I need you 2 to go get my new machine. It's a large silver box about the size of a transport pod. It's a new machine, it recycles waste by splitting down to the 3 building blocks. Protons, neutrons and electrons and then reconstitutes then into metals.

Leo: Why do you need 2 of us?

Magus: because the U.P are very close to reaching it and I need you to kill them if it gets to it.

Leo: yes sir

Lilish: Yes sir

Sameus: Lilish you are taking the Assassin Gundam. Lex you take the Nano.

We ran to the cockpits I entered the sphere. Placed my suit on then activated controls. The plugs shot into place on the suit and OEBL flooded the sphere. I was forced into a sitting position. I walked out into space and shot to meet Lilish

Lex: Lilish lets go

Lilish: Lets do this

We both activated our Jumps to the centre of the Storm. Little did we know it was going to be a hard mission.

<<< To be continued>>>