Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Gundam Code Name: Nano ❯ The Eye of the Storm ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Gundam Code Name: Nano

Chapter 6: The Eye of the Storm

Rating: 18(Whole thing) 15(this Chapter)

After Colony: 350(A.C)

Location: Jupiter

Lilish and I arrived as near to the machine as we possibly could. We had jumped to the inside of a well warn cave on the surface of Jupiter near the very centre of the Storm. I went outside, as soon as the wind hit me alerts were flashing on the inside of my mind. The NanoBots were having to constantly repair themselves so that the suit wasn't being destroyed I walked back to Lilish.

Lex: We have a small problem Lilish.

Lilish: Well what is it?

Lex: the storm was slowly wearing away at my NanoBots they were repairing but I don't know if you suit will hold for more then 2 minutes.

Lilish: that's no problem my mobile suit can produce an I-beam shield.

Lex: Well then lets move out.

We moved out of the cave and headed towards the blips on our map.

Lex: Lilish hold on.

Lilish: Why?

Lex: I think that the U.P might have sent out the Eradicators to find the machine.

Lilish: What are they?

Lex: Mobile dolls programmed to perform1task, no matter what it takes. Their amour is made of Gundanium and they have a mean streak and a Beam pistol that can knock out a mobile suit in 2 shots. Their guns are accurate to 1metre Square at 5000 metres away.

Lilish: Well we can take care of them. There only dolls for Christ's sake.

Lex: I've got a plan but you've got to stick to it ok.

Lilish: Sure you know what's best.

…………

The Nano was hidden behind a well-worn rock outcrop. There at the centre of the crater was the machine and 26 eradicators. Just as I had thought the eradicators were preparing a warp gate to pass the machine through to the U.P compound. I grew two Mega Magnum's and grabbed one in each hand. I jumped out from behind the rock and blasted two shots one hit an Eradicator square in the face and its head exploded, showering bits of read hot metal scrap into the wind. As I had predicted the others started to fire with their deadly Beam Pistols.

Lex: NOW LILISH!!!

On the other side of the crater the Assassin mobile flew above an outcrop of rock. She had in her hand a grenade. She threw it right into the centre of the Eradicators. It exploded and engulfed and a pulse of hyper excited Goron atoms. The atoms destroyed some of the Eradicators, removed limbs of others and severely damaged the rest.

Lex: Now attack, hit their heads. It's their weak spot.

I activated a produced Beam Sabre and rushed at the remaining 17 active Eradicators. Ignoring the beam pistol shots I started to attempt to destroy them. They all activated their beam sabres and ran at me. From her position Lilish grabbed a Bazooka, which I had produced for her. She started to blast of the rounds at the Eradicators. When she had to change her rounds 10 Eradicators were destroyed and I was hacking at them.

Lex: Lilish throw the next grenade.

Lilish: But it will hit you.

Lex: Just do it!

She grabbed the last Goron Grenade and threw it in to the crater. It exploded. I was heavily damaged but the NanoBots got to work and I was soon functional. However, the Eradicators did not come off as well they were all destroyed. Lilish flew down to me.

Lilish: Lex you ready to go

Lex: yes activating tow cables

A set of Nano cables shot around the machine and trapped it. I activated my Warp jump and shot back to the Solar Colony with the machine in where I knew that Sameus and the Magus would be eagerly waiting.

<<< To be continued>>>