Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Gundam Code Name: Nano ❯ The Plot Thickens ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Gundam Code Name: Nano

Chapter 7: The Plot Thickens

Rating: 18(Whole thing) 15(this Chapter)

After Colony: 350(A.C)

Location: Solar Colony

Once we had safely returned to the Solar Colony The Magus took the machine and had it set up in the newly reclaimed second hanger. There it would recycle the waste materials that the colony produced. However, this small amount of material was not enough, so we planned to take the smallest asteroids and recycle them.

Sameus: Lex please follow me I need to talk to you.

Lex: what is it?

Sameus: Professor Kara, he has helped me to design a new mobile suit. However, to finish the production of the new suit I need to have a particle ion laser of sufficient power to destroy Gundanium.

Lex: That's impossible the size of the generator that would power it would be equivalent to a Lightning.

Sameus: It exists. However it's in the Moon Base Luna Omega. It's a fortress of enormous power. It lasers could rip a normal suit to pieces in a matter of seconds. However, for the Nano it shouldn't be a problem?

Lex: I doubt it.

Sameus: Good then you must get there and remove the machine. Then return here with it.

Lex: Sameus why do you want it so much?

Sameus: To start a apocalyptic process

Lex: What??

Sameus: Its called Operation Rebirth

With that Sameus sent me out of his office. I had my mission, to Sameus this was all that should matter to me. I would obey his will and return with the machine. I headed down to the hanger where The Magus met me.

Magus: Sameus you are ordered to bring the machine back with as little damage as possible. However, you can do as much damage as you like to the moon base.

Lex: Yes I understand.

Magus: Good then see to it, I have prepared the Nano. I thought that Kara would rig it to explode so I had him locked away in the brig.

Lex: YOU are never again to touch then Nano. Kara is the only one I trust to prepare it. NOW you are to bring him to me NOW!

Magus Y-Y-Yes sir

The Magus ordered two of the Guards to go get the Professor. The guards brought him back 2 minutes later.

Lex: I'm sorry about that Professor. The Magus was wrong I do so apologise.

Kara: It's ok Lex I understand.

Lex: would you please prepare the Nano for my mission.

Kara: it would be my honour.

Kara walked off towards the Nano. The Magus crept off back to his workstation. In an hour I was out of the bay and preparing to activate the Warp Jump.

Lex: activating warp jump now.

In 5 seconds I was on the surface off the moon. Within the first step the Lasers were firing at me.

I continued my advance and activated a particle shield. This stopped the damage from the lasers and allowed the Nano-Bots chance to grow a selection of weapons for me to use. I grabbed the Laser Lance and activated it. I targeted a part of the wall and the lance energy started to vaporise the metal. When there was a hole large enough I grabbed a Goron particle grenade and threw it through the hole. 20 seconds, I activated the thrusters and shot back to a safe distance. Safe from the particle wave not the Defendor's. 15 of the monster Mobile Suits came at me. I reactivated the lance and sent the beam across the abdominal armour of the Suits. They detonated and I was alone again.

3

I spun round to look at the fortress

1

0

A sphere of purple energy erupted form the fortress. I flew towards the flames and smoke. I waited for a few seconds and walked into the fortress. I grabbed the Laser Lance and activated it. The floor was melting and I went down through 10 levels. On the last level I saw the safe house, the lance was useless I had only a few moments before an army of Defendors were upon me. I grabbed the last unused weapon, a powerful beam weapon this would defiantly open that place up. I cocked the hand pistol and braced myself. Fire, pure streams of Goron particles shoot from the pistol, the walls melted. I strode into the room. Seeing the machine I activated a warp jump remote and threw the implant onto the machine. It travelled to the designated pickup area and I was left alone. I spun round and saw about 60 Defendors. I shot one beam into the Defendors and warped out.

<<< To be continued>>>