Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ gundam wing digimon style ❯ prologue ( Prologue )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Gundam Wing Digimon Style P/ Disclaimer
By: Ami Yuy
This story is based off of 2 animes' 1 Gundam wind and 2 Digimon some of these charters are mine but some are not.
Jade had lost her parents when she was only three years old. She had two foster
parents that didn't love her. She had an empty feeling deep inside herself, a feeling that something was missing.
One day a strange man with a mechanical hand came to Jade's door, and he asked he to come with him. She did not know why, but for some reason she left her foster parent and left with the strange man. Little did she know that decision would change her life forever.
The man that took her was named Dr. J. Dr. J took her to his laboratory
that looked like an old warehouse of some kind. Inside she found many strange looking objects. There she met a young boy named Heero.
Jade was taught a lot of things that she didn't think she needed to know. But she didn't question Dr. J's methods. She felt like she could trust him with anything. Heero and Jade always were competing to find out who was best. Like when Jade and
Heero were competing in an obstacle course that consisted of hacking through
databases, and completing in a mission assigned to by Dr. J. After Jade won, and Heero was furious, furious that a girl beet him. That same night Jade was awarded a Gundam, and she named it Mystic Flame. Since Heero was a sore loser Heero challenged Jade to a
rematch and since Jade already had her Gundam, and she didn't want to hurt his manly pride, she decided to let Heero win. Later that evening Dr. J awarded Heero his Gundam. Heero and Dr. J. both knew what Jade did to Heero.

Heero didn't want to name his Gundam anything stupid like Mystic Flame, so he named his Gundam Wing Zero. Time passed, and soon afterwards Heero and Jade became good friends. They still competed a lot for who was best, but now they had fun doing it. They had finished there training with Dr. J. and they went on missions to try to save the world and all the people in it. Orders by Dr. J., but, Jade was wondering if this was her true mission in life.
Jade and Heero both went to school like normal children. Jade had lots of friends and was in the popular crowd, her best friend was named Ami. She liked Heero. Ami was a slacker in school but when it came to being friends she was the best. She could male any situation seem better then it was. Heero on the other hand was the loner. He was the strong silent type that made nobody like him, even though he did not want friends. He wanted to focus all of his energy on the Gundums and there missions.