Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Gundam Wing Evil:Duo Shock Version ❯ Chapter 7: Can Anyone Stop This Ugly Machine? ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 7: Can Anyone Stop This Ugly Machine?

Trowa made it through the door.

Quatre made it through the door.

Wufei made it through the door.

Heero and Duo SLAMMED face first into the NOW locked door.

"OW!" Duo hissed rubbing his forehead. "Why didn't you open the bloody door?!?!" He snapped at Heero , smacking him in the back of the head.

"Do that again and I'll break your GAWDDAMN fingers, arms, and neck!" Heero growled glaring at the 2nd Rank Sniper.

Both teens stood up and went to pounding at the door. They soon hear the other 3 Preventers doing the same. The doors had locked!

"OH MY GAAAAAAWD!!!" Duo screamed. "I cannot die like this!"

"Screaming like a bitch?" Heero commented. "Calm down. There is a LOGICAL explanation for this. The room detects an error with the machines-or in this case OUT of the machines. If we neutralize the problem-It should release the locks."

Suddenly the intercom went off: EMERGENCY! DUE TO BIOHAZRD RELEASE. THIS FACILITY WILL SELF DETONATE IN 5 MINUTES! I REPEAT-"

"And hopefully the self detonation as well." Heero continued with a sigh. "Not that again…."

Duo gawked at Heero, "YOU'RE SO FUCKING CALM!!!!!? The Braided Wonder yelled. "Oh yeah, YOU'VE blown yourself up before-You're Heero the Human Gundam Yuy---WHO am I?! I'm just fodder! I'm the guy that's gonna die in 5 minutes---"

"YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH!" the HUGE creature roared, silencing the Yapping Sniper.

"Hn." Heero walked past Duo, who was still glued to the door. "It's time to leave."

Suddenly he was face to face with the beast. He roared some more before taking a swing at Heero's head.

Heero duck.

Big Guy missed.

Heero speared his fist into Big Guy's gut.

Big Guy went down.

Heero turned and walked away.

The alarm went off.

The door's lock was also released. Duo fell backwards into Wufei, who dropped him. Heero walked through the door and stared at the others.

"What happened?" Quatre asked looking outward toward the fallen giant.

"I hit him." Heero uttered before heading out. "Let's go.

"To the Heliport! I, WUFEI CHANG, will lead---"

"Shut- up and let's go, Wufei." Trowa ordered as he stormed past Wufei.

Duo picked himself up off the floor and sighed, "Gee, didn't see that coming."

Soon ALL 4 remaining Preventers were dashing down the hallway towards the Heliport elevator. Suddenly the ground began to shake and the intercom went off again:

"WARNING-THIS FACILITY WILL SELF DETONATE IN 5 MINUTES. I'M DEAD SERIOUS, THIS TIME. THIS CANNOT BE ALTERED. I REPEAT…"

"Oh man! How far do we have to go?" Quatre whined, turning another corner and sighting the elevator leading to the Heliport. "Oh boy! Yay!"

"Quiet you!" Trowa snapped. "I hear something…"

"BLAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH!!!" Big Guy was near.

"Goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh-Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah! " howled SEVERAL zombies far down the hallway.

"Wow! Look at all those MONSTERS!!!" Quatre cheered.

"You wanna take them out?" Trowa asked.

"Hell no!!!" Quatre boarded the elevator.

"Yeah, weak onnas and children FIRST." Wufei snorted.

"Okay!" Quatre nodded as he remained in the elevator car waiting to go up. "Bitchy pilots go next!"

"INJUSTICE!" Wufei snarled as he also boarded the elevator car. "Let's GO already!"

Duo and Heero was blasting and shooting behind them when the made it near Trowa .

"Go on! I owe you one!" Trowa spoke to Heero and Duo. "I owe you all."

"OH SHUT-UP and get on the DAMN elevator, Trowa!" Heero ordered as he shoved Trowa into the elevator car.

"Seriously, YOU'RE SO STUPID nowadays! We GOTTA get out of here!" Duo exclaimed.

As soon as they set foot upon the Heliport, the 4 remaining Preventers went running towards the chopper. Wufei sat at the controls and started the thing up. Trowa sat next to Wufei on the passenger's side of the cockpit. Quatre buckled himself in and shouted to the others to climb aboard…

Former Pilots 01 and 02 went running towards the chopper. WITHOUT warning---Big Guy came flying out of the ground!!!

"Oh no!!!" Quatre shrieked.

"…" Trowa yelled.

"Fuck this…" Wufei muttered as he took to the air, hovering over the beast and his comrades. "We've got 2 minutes! Hurry UP and Kill that Monster!"

Heero and Duo just staggered back and gulped. Big Guy looked PISSED OFF!!

With lightning speed the beast went tearing towards the both of the---KNOCKING them SEVERAL feet across the Heliport grounds and into a wall.

"Hn…." Heero groaned shaking the stars out of his head. "Duo, give me Grenade Launcher."

Duo slipped out of the dent his backside made in the stone wall and looked about him, "What Grenade Launcher?"

"BAKA!" Heero hissed as he snatched the large weapon off his back. "Distract him for me."

"WHAT?!"

Suddenly the creature went zooming towards them again---This time he went for Duo. It shoved Heero aside and grabbed Duo by his braid, before he could dash off. The creature threw Duo all the way back to where they first were when Big Guy emerged.

Then its sights went to Heero. It grabbed Heero by the face and hoisted him into the air. Needless to say, Heero did NOT panic-he just fired DIRECTLY into the creature's face…. An ACID round.

Heero fell to the ground and rolled out of the way. He did notice a slight burn on his bare arms---nothing to worry about. Acid doesn't phase Heero either. As the beast howled at his melting face, Heero hurried over to Duo---who was little dizzy (NAW?!). As he tried to lift Duo up and signal Wufei to land---A Rocket Launcher landed upon his head----

"HN!?!?" Heero yelled as he fell to the ground and went back to la-la land. "Damn….it…."

Trowa put his hand over his mouth and called out, "SHIT! I really didn't do that on purpose!! I was aiming for Duo!"

"Dude!!! You tried to kill me!?!" Duo shouted.

"No stupid!!! He was trying to give you a weapon that will blow that monster up!" Wufei yelled through the megaphone. "You've got a minute-Kill the monster now!!!"

"You're an amazon, Duo!!!" Quatre cheered.

Trowa smacked him in the back of the head, "No he's NOT!"

"Oh!"

The Big Guy walking blindly towards Duo and the lowering chopper. His face was all mangled. Blood spurting from all over. The acid started burning through the ugly flesh, revealing various tissues. It was gross! It was coming to a draw.

"It's Sniper Time!" Duo grinned as he fired the Rocket Launcher.

The rocket went soaring towards Big Guy---

"LET'S GO!" Trowa shouted as he yanked Duo aboard. "I got Heero onboard---We've got 45 seconds left!"

The explosion rocked the chopper before it took off and went straight up. Judging from the charred remains far below-Duo made the shot.

Luckily the chopper was a badass, and the blast of the mansion and laboratory only rattled the machine a tad bit… Quatre still threw up-but hey everybody's still okay!

As Wufei flies the chopper towards Lemur City, Heero, who finally awakes, looks over to all the other survivors of the Parasol Mansion. Trowa is styling his hair. Duo is sleeping across the elongated seat next to Heero's sitting space…. The trail of drool sliding closer to the Perfect Soldier's rear… (ewe!). Quatre is also asleep, and his snores can be heard all the way from the cockpit passenger's seat of the chopper. Wufei is cursing up a storm in reaction to the snoring…..

Heero's voice over: I don't know WHAT the HELL happened when Trowa hit me over the head with a Rocket Launcher that day. All I know is that all of my friends are okay. We took out the bad guys, including a traitor: Zechs. We found one survivor. We eliminated the evidence. As far as I'm concerne---Mission Accomplished----UGH! What the Hell did I sit in?!?!? Is that Duo's drool on the damn seat!!!!! GROSS!!!

Voice Over END.

THE END…..?!?!?