Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Gundam Wing Evil:Duo Shock Version ❯ Chapter 6: Enter the Big Guy ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Chapter 6: Enter the Big Guy

"Let's go Heero Yuy." A battered and bruised Zechs Marquise ordered the Perfect Shot out of the prison cell at gun point. "I have a surprise for you."

"What happened to your face?" Heero asked, still a bit dazed for having a 500lb statue smashed over his head. However, after a few self made stitches to the scalp and some severe bone resetting to his neck, he knows he'll be fine.

"Never YOU mind!" Zechs snatched Heero along and headed outside of the prison area corridor. His sudden rush almost caused for Heero to trip. "Sorry, but I'm used to escorting men."

"That's an issue YOU need to deal with."

"Grrrrr."

Soon they were at the highly secured elevator. As soon as Zechs performed the appropriate procedure with the codes, the doors opened. Zechs walked in, tugging Heero alongside.

Trowa entered the area with Quatre still attached to his arm. Zechs pressed the button to hold the door, allowing Trowa and his captive to enter the elevator car.

"Heero! You're alive!" Quatre exclaimed, overjoyed at his appearance. He looked over to Zechs and growled, "Oh! You're both HORRIBLE people to do this to us! How could you?!"

The four Preventers were now on their way to see this 'surprise' awaiting them. It was a long trip indeed.

"Quiet!" Trowa ordered, pointing the Magnum to Quatre's face. His glare met with Heero's, "…"

"…" Heero replied.

"Just what ARE you two talking about with your dots?" Zechs jestered. "Why don't you tell me, Trowa?

Totally ignoring Zechs, Trowa responding out loud, or at normal talking decibal, "I had NO other choice. She's my ONLY family. If you had family you'd do the same."

"I DO have a family. And it's ALL of you. After all we've been through, I can't believe you doubt what you, the other gundam pilots, and me are capable of doing with or WITHOUT the gundams. As far as I'm concerned we outnumber Zechs 3:1, you're just too afraid to realize it."

"!!!" Trowa froze showing a spark of emotion. "Uhm…"

"ENOUGH of this!" Zechs shouted. "Trowa, don't become a fool for these soon-to-be-guinea pigs. You are SO close to having Catherine back. But if you screw up, now, I'll give the order to have her killed."

The four walked out of the elevator to face, yet another reinforced door. The verbal battle waged on. When Quatre looked directly into Zechs eye he realized that the jerk was lying. This idiot has NO advantage over ANY of them, besides what's behind that door.

Quatre, suddenly,snatched away from Trowa and shouted, "He doesn't have your sister. He's bluffing!"

"What?" Trowa replied with a start.

"Hn." Heero responded. "It figures."

Zechs was pissed. How did that squirt know?!! "You think I'm bluffing? I'll show you who's bluffing!" he shot Quatre in the stomach.

"Uhhhh!!!" The Little Blonde fell to the floor on his stomach.

WITHOUT hesitation, or fear for his sister's safety, Trowa smashed Zechs dead in his face with his Magnum. "Bastard!"

"uhhh… you… goonies!" Zechs exhaled as he slid down the wall and went out cold.

"Did he just call us goonies?" Heero furrowed his brow. "What the hell is that?" Heero kicked Zechs aside to tend to Quatre.

Trowa rolled him over and laid him across his lap, "Oh man, this kid looked up to me and I caused this to happen." He spoke in a daze. "I don't deserve to have you guys as a family-"

"Shut-up, Trowa. He's wearing a bullet proof vest."

"Huh?"

Quatre sat up and cheered, "I sure am!"

"oh." Trowa responded.

As the two helped each other up, Heero couldn't help but noticed the door. He walked over to it and pressed a button. It opened. "Hey, let's check this 'surprise' out."

"Right." Trowa replied as he followed Heero.

As soon as Quatre realized he was talking to himself he chased behind them.

Now they were in the experiment room. Heero and Trowa looked around and spotted tons of electronics, scan devices, and monitors. Trowa had an ill feeling. So did Heero.

"…."

Heero looked over to Trowa, "Yes, I meant what I said about ALL of you guys. And NO I don't forgive you for smashing that DAMN statue over my head. You're just lucky that that I have VERY effective and fast acting endorphins."

"…"

Quatre laughed, "You guys are SO cool!"

They both looked back at Quatre, "Don't EVER do that again."

"….Okay, sirs!"

"…."

"…"

Soon the 3 Teens were face to face with the 'surprise'. It was a huge humanoid giant encased in a large glass chamber. It was alive! Its heart, which was hanging OUTSIDE of it's chest was beating. It's massive hands were twitching. Its body was unclothed, but there was no genitalia, just large veins wrapped around it's weird, yet heavily muscular body…

"Siiiiiiiick!" all three uttered. "Zombie enuch!"

As Quatre just stood there, gawking in total horror, the other two decided to do something about this potential problem. Heero glance about the various controls, as Trowa started randomly pressing buttons.

"Uhm, Trowa you might not want to go pressing buttons like that." Heero suggested as he watched Trowa's hands go near the RELEASE MONSTER button.

"Pushing buttons?"

"Yeah."

"That's what I'm doing." Trowa replied as his hand was about to push the 'button of doom'

Heero grabbed Trowa's hand and pulled him away from the controls, "I think that's the BUTTON TO not PUSH."

What a fine time for Quatre's sudden deafness to reoccur! "Oh! You wanna PUSH this BUTTON?" he cheered as he walked past them and smashed the button.

"WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO THAT FOR?!?!" The elder Preventers yelled in unison.

Suddenly the creature's eyes opened and he began to punch at the glass. The water began shooting throught the cracks and the floor became soaked.

"Oh my gawd!!!" Quatre screamed, slipping unto to the floor. "I'm SO sorry!"

Trowa and Heero snatched Quatre off the floor and ran towards the exit. "Run! STUPID!! RUN!!!"

However, it seems as thought the gigantic zombie was having a hard time trying to get out. For several minutes, the creature struggled to push, punch, and slam his way out of the glass chamber. The three, once frantic, Preventers stopped dead in their tracks. They turned around and cautiously walked towards the entrapped monster.

Quatre looked to both his superiors, "Uhm… what do we do, sirs?"

Heero looked at Trowa.

Trowa looked at Heero.

Both shrugged.

"Shit, the hell should I know." Heero made a confuse facial expression. "He can't EVEN break the glass of the chamber."

"I don't think he's much of a danger to us either." Trowa added. "Let's dip!"

Heero and Quatre nodded and calmly strolled BACK to the exit.

"BLARGH!!?" The Giant monster roared in confusion. "Pika?!"

Meanwhile Zechs had regain consciousness and was about ready to have his revenge against Quatre--The Whiner, Heero-The Inhuman, and Trowa-The…uh…Tall One.

"I'll get those brats if it's the LAST thing I---" the Platinum Haired Man snarled reloading his gun. His monologue was disrupted. The opening of the elevator door echoed around the corner. "Who's there!? Duo?! If it is, I'll---"

"What are YOU raving about?" Wufei called out as he stepped around the corner to face his superior.

"Pilot Chang? I thought I told you to wait outside for us. I cannot believe you disobeyed my direct order for you to stay put!" Zechs yelled.

"Ha! That's what YOU think, you bum! I am disobeying your order of injustice! I am a Preventer. I will go on missions like one as well! And there is NOTHING you can do to stop me!" The Hater of Onnas shouted in a more dominating tone.

Zechs huffed. Gawd, I hate this kid. He stood up in front of Wufei, towering over him by a foot, placed his hands at his hips, and announced, "Nevermind all that. I'm gonna show you the Tyrant---err Big Guy!"

The Nagging Pilot took a step back and blinked, "Uh…. What are you saying to me? In the name of Justice-"

"Come, Chang! You gotta see my Big Guy!" Zechs grabbed Wufei's arm and led him towards the experiment room doors.

Wufei snatched away and shouted, "Do you think I am an ONNA?!? You can save that perverse stuff for Noin or some other weak onna-I am NOT the one!"

"What are you talking about?" Zechs pulled a gun on him and ordered, "That's it, Little Dragon---you're coming to see my Big Guy!"

Wufei was appauled, "WHAT?! INJUSTICE!!!" Still in the dark at what Zechs is REALLY talking about. He sighed when Zechs cocked the gun, "Fine, fine, you pedophile---make it quick! I'm NOT gonna touch it! Don't touch me! And DON'T tell ANYONE about this!"

"???!?!?" Zechs stared at Wufei oddly. "Dude, I'm talking about a monster named Big Guy! It's a flesh eating beast capable of killing you Preventers and ALL mankind!"

"Huh?!" Wufei had to take some time to register all that. "Oh… so you have STD's as well-I'm DEFINITELY NOT touching it!"

"Dear GAWD!"

Suddenly the doors opened and Zechs was, ONCE AGAIN, face to face with Heero, Trowa, and Quatre. He tried to snag Wufei as his hostage, but the Angry One snatched away and ran through the others.

"Don't let him touch you! He's got the CLAP!" Wufei yelled as he went hauling down the walk area towards the trapped monster. "What the HELL is this?!"

The other three just gawked at Zechs, "EWE!"

"T.M.I. Zechs." Heero commented. "That's what you get for escorting men, I suppose."

Quatre and Trowa bust out laughing. Zechs was pissed. Wufei FINALLY realized what Zechs was talking about.

Wufei looked upon the glass chamber reading a label: Big Guy. "Ohhhh! Big Guy! This MONSTER'S name is Big Guy!"

"Well DUH!" Zechs aimed his gun at Heero and the others. "Alright, who's gonna do the honors by dying first to Big Guy?"

All three started laughing. Zechs was dumbfounded.

"WHAT IS IT NOW?!?"

Trowa claimed, "That monstrosity couldn't break out of a paper bag."

Quatre agreed while laughing, "He's like SO silly-looking---He's neutered. He's ugly! And he can't EVEN break glass!!!"

Zechs yelled I'll shoot you ALL!!!

Wufei yelled from a distance, "Not before I shoot this freakshow in the jar!" He opened fire with his Gattling Gun.

ALL four turned and shouted, "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?!?!?!"

As Wufei stopped his 5 minute session of lead, he turned to face the others who were know about to strangle him. "What's the big deal, you weaklings! I handled it!"

Quatre yelled, "The glass was reinforced-THE monster couldn't get out!!!"

They all stared up at the large chamber now cracked ALL OVER due to the hail of bullets. The creature was untouched, but he realized what the Chinese Pilot had done when he punched his fist through the glass.

"Yes!!! He's FREE! My Big Guy is FREE!!" Zechs cackled.

"More stuff I DID NOT need to know." Heero spoke in monotone.

"That's it! Heero Yuy! I'm gonna kill!" Zechs growled as he grabbed Heero from behind and went towards the Big Guy's chamber.

"Hn!"

Trowa grabbed Zechs around the neck.

Quatre grabbed for Zechs' hair.

Wufei grabbed Zechs' ears.

The Big Guy jumped down from the elevated chamber and went marching towards the group. Heero tried to fight off Zech's hold, but it was no use. Zechs gripped Heero's hair and pushed him towards the Big Guy who roared.

"Uh……..Hn!" Heero released a slight yell.

Trowa flipped over Zechs' shoulders, grabbed his wrists, and twisted them outward. Zech hollered for all it was worth as he reluctantly released Heero. Unfortunately, he went flying into Big Guy.

The Big Guy looked WAY down to where Heero had landed and was about to stab him with his deformed, yet CLAWED fists---

"AAAAAAAAyh!!!" Duo yelled as he falling out of the AC vent shaft overhead. He bounced off Big Guy's head, before landed on his feet…. Big Guy's feet.

"GLAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH!" Big Guy roared in pain, flailing his mighty arms everywhere.

Duo and Heero scampered from under him and headed towards Trowa and the others.

Zechs yelled out, "DUO!!!! I'm gonna kill you!!!" he went charging towards Duo who was too busy, fixing his beret to notice.

Heero snatched Duo out of the way, and Zechs went running into Big Guy.

"NO! Don't come this WAY!" Zechs shouted as he looked upward, past the vein covered chest to see the creature's PISSED expression. "Nooooo!"

Big Guy shot his clawed fist and ARM through Zechs' stomach and held him up. It was almost as if he were showing off his victim… to FUTURE victims!!!

"…" Trowa stared as he slowly back away. "Bye!" The Long Legged Lad took off.

"Shit!" Quatre squeaked as he went running not to far behind.

"….uh…. my bad…." Wufei concluded as he hurried out of the area.

Duo and Heero looked at each other as the creature started to stare at them.

"It can't help what it does." Duo uttered in fear.

"Hn." Heero grabbed Duo by the braid and took to hauling ass. "Shit! It's NOT getting ME!"