Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Gundam Wing Evil:Duo Shock Version ❯ Chapter 5: Traitors, Stalkers, and Sewers---OH gawd!!! ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 5: Traitors, Stalkers, and Sewers---OH gawd!!!

(I OWN NONE OF THESE CHARACTERS!!!)

Alright, back to Duo Maxwell---Undead Combat Extraordinaire!

The Black Clad Preventer crept through the secret elevator doors only to realize he was ONCE again in the hallway leading to the Dining Hall. Before he could go on a cursing fit, he heard footsteps.

"AAAAh! Not this crap again! I swear-EVERYBODY and their momma wants to creep up on a fella like some stalker---"

Just then, a stalker came lunging towards him; jaws open, claws aiming.

"AIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIYE!!!!" Duo screamed like some girl on speed and took a desperate swing.

BAW!!!!!

Duo's leather-clad fist cracked the Stalker's jaw and rendered it unconscious. He has ONCE AGAIN avoided the use of weaponry.

"Oh shit!" he gasped looking at the strange reptilian/humaniod creature. "What the wholly-fuck is THAT!?!?!?"

Suddenly the dazed creature sprang up and took a slash at him, but Duo sidestepped and kicked the creature in the neck out of scared-stupid impulse. But the beat down didn't stop there. As the Stalker screamed it's final scream, Duo freaked out, scared it was calling others and pistol whipped it with his Sniper Rifle---SEVERAL BRUTAL times. Finally he stepped on the dead aberration's face---crushing its skull.

Common sense would tell a man that an headless monster is a dead monster--- but NOT Duo. He screamed again, " AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAh!!! It's trying to kill me!!!!" In reaction to the dark blood gushing all over the place, Duo ran out into the Dining Hall, screaming like a bitch. "Trooooooooooooooowa!!!!"

Speaking of Trowa, The Silencer, was way above Duo and the Dining Hall, awaiting someone else, as he positioned himself behind the looming statue over the table.

"Gawd, he's an idiot…." He muttered to himself.

Suddenly a Stalker approached him snarling. Trowa turned around and stared at it. The Stalker began to pur. Then it licked his face.

"Oh, that's SO sweet, Snookums…" Trowa tried not to sound too disgusted, wiping his face. "Do Daddy a favor and chase that silly man with the long hair for me so I can set this trap, okay?"

'Snookums' wasn't really a bad creation of misused science, he was just an overgrown, ravenous puppy that needed to feel loved. At least that's what Trowa realized, by looking into his deranged, slimey eye. When this is ALL over, Trowa may consider taking this freak back to the circus. Won't the Ringmaster be surprised. Trowa thought maliciously.

"YiIIIIIiiiiiiiiiiiiiay!" The Stalker squealed before taking a grand leap off the walkway, landing on the marbled floor behind Duo. "RIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAEiYA!!!" It sounded at Duo.

Not noticing Trowa from above, Duo only saw the Stalker landing from NOWHERE and picked up pace. He seemed to scream even louder than before as he flew through the Dining Hall doors; leading to the Main Hall. The Stalker happily and sadistically went barreling after him.

As Heero finished blasting two Stalkers to high hell in the stairway corridor, Quatre managed to hear Duo's frantic screams.

"Heero! I heard someone!"

The Perfect Soldier kept the Magnums in hand and looked around at the multiple doors. "That was Duo. I heard him, too. He's probably in the Main Hall again. Let's go!"

They headed downstairs and entered the walkway over the Main Hall. The two Preventers went marching downstairs and looked around. Due to the enormous size of the room and mansion altogether, it was hard to determine exactly where the screams were coming from or where they were heading.

Quatre raced towards the gallery door. Heero sped through the Dining Hall doors.

Trowa watched as Heero entered the room. He was quiet. He was very still. He was spotted. Damn!!!

"Trowa?" Heero uttered in slight shock. "What are you doing up there?"

The Tall Teen slumped over, against the statue and huffed, "I… was attacked. Duo escaped…but he's… being chased… he's.."

Heero felt odd about this situation. Nevertheless, Trowa was in trouble. Despite not seeing blood, he figured Trowa had already treated and covered his wounds. So, he stepped closer. Soon, he was DIRECTLY under Trowa and the statue…

"Tell me what to do, Trowa. Can you make it down here?" Heero asked concerned for his old comrade. "Trowa?"

"Just… just… hold still." Trowa snarled before using his weight one final time…

Quatre looked around in the art gallery room. He spotted a dead Stalker lying on the floor. Judging from the multiple stab wounds and slashes, the attacker was armed with a machete… or sword. Quatre's money on the machete. Whoever did it made quick use of it after apparently punching it in the neck and kicking it SO HARD in the gut that the designer boot mark can still be seen… How the Rookie Runt can determine all this is news to him, too!

"Sniper Duo Maxwell must've done this. I'd better go tell---"

A loud crash was heard coming from the Dining Hall.

"HN!" was the only sound Quatre could hear from Heero.

"OH GAWD!!! I gotta save him!!!" Quatre yelled as he quickly departed from the art gallery.

When he entered the Dining Hall, Quatre spotted Heero lying unconscious. Some had smashed a statue over his head!!! He looked up and aimed his grenade launcher up at the walkway. No one was in sight.

"Show yourself!" Quatre ordered-trying to sound intimidating with his young voice.

"My, my, sounding a tad big for our britches, aren't we?" Trowa uttered. He was standing upon the railing of the walkway-directly behind Quatre.

"Trowa!" Quatre gasped. Normally he would've been overjoyed to see the former HeavyArms Pilot---but NOT tonight. "You traitor!" he growled. "I'll show you!"

Before Quatre could fire the Napalm round, Trowa leaped into the air, flipped and landed upon the Dining Hall table with a loud CRASH of broken plates and glasses. Quatre fired anyway, hitting the walkway-knocking debris ALL over the doorway area and table. Trowa flipped out of the way and landed in front of Quatre.

"You missed, Little Guy." Trowa teased.

"Oh!!!" Quatre pulled the trigger again----Ooops! SOMEONE forgot to check ammo! "Uhm…"

Quatre took off running. Trowa calmly walked after him. Suddenly, The Demolitionist began to dash, cartwheel and flip behind him at an inhuman speed. Before Quatre could turn the exit the room (cuz the door was destroyed thanx to Duo)-Trowa landed on him with his feet. The impact knocked the wind out of the smaller Preventer and he went out.

"Well done, Mr. Barton." Zechs Marquise applauded, stepping through the slightly blocked Main Hall doors. "Keep up the good work for this mission, and your big sister will come out of this just fine."

Trowa glared at Zechs and frowned, "She'd better be. I don't favor betraying my friends."

The former Lightning Count chuckled, "You do your part and I'll do mine, Trowa." He strolled over to Heero's unconscious form and smiled, "That's a rare occurrence. What did you do to him?"

"…I knocked a statue over on his head."

"Wow. I'm surprised you didn't just piss him off."

"Me too."

"Indeed." Zechs hoisted Heero off the ground and propped him over his shoulders. "Well, I'm heading to the underground lab. With the Stalkers roaming about, Duo shouldn't be much of a problem. You'd better head there as well."

Trowa reluctantly nodded, "Right. I'll use this rookie for bait to lure Duo."

Zechs stared at Trowa, "You mean the kid you're standing on?"

Trowa peered down. Sure enough he was still standing upon Quatre's back. "If he's still alive, yes." He replied, as he slowly stepped off the boy.

"Carry on." Zechs turned and headed towards the Main Hall doorway.

Trowa bent down to check if Quatre was still alive and----

"STAY ALERT!"

"!!!!" Trowa gasped at the sudden outburst of his superior and blackmailer. "Would you cut that OUT!"

"Oh, sorry." Zechs apologized. "Carry on." He left the Dining Hall.

Duo dashed across the garden area. This was a new place for him. He didn't want to be bothered with the coin finding and the painting puzzles. Luckily, someone was kind enough to use good ole' C4 to annihilate the bugger of a task for him. Probably Heero. What a pal! Duo thought to himself. Gawd I wish he was around here. He's probably shooting up zombies, and ugly dogs, and those lizard men thingies now. They're probably running from him. That's probaly why EVERYTHING'S heading my way…. Gawd, I hate this shit…

Duo was in a blind, desperate fury. He had his machete out and was slashing ANYthing in his way. Zombies, doors, that lizard man thingie in the art gallery, a hat rack… Now he found himself running within a slight hedge maze. The greenry was going down as well. As soon as he turned the corner, he fell several feet.

Luckily the machete left his hand as he went flailing and screaming to the watery way entrance area floor. He groaned as he picked himself off the ground, "What the hell?" He looked around. "Where am I?" He spotted the sign alone the gated door to his right. It read: Dormitory.

"Hm… maybe the survivors are still in there." He figured.

Quatre stirred. Then he opened his eyes. He was staring back at a Stalker.

"…..!!!!" Quatre couldn't say ANYthing as the creature opened it's jaws and screamed first. "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIYE!!!"

It raised it's slimey arm to claw the Blonde to death, before Trowa walked into the room and ordered it to leave. The Stalker whimpered, but he obeyed and left the room. Quatre looked around and realized he was in a save point room, but he never saw this place before. Suddenly the odor of raw sewage hit his nose.

"Yes, we are in a sewer." Trowa spoke. "I hate it here as well, but I'm awaiting orders from Zechs."

Angered, yet feaful, Quatre had a million questions to ask his former Preventer Idol. "What is the meaning of this? I thought we were a team. How are we to get out of here, if we're out attacking each other?"

Trowa sat down beside the infamous typewriter and table. He tried to avoid eye contact, but was forced to when Quatre actually raised his voiced in an angered and highly pissed tone.

"I DON'T UNDERSTAND your ODD behavior, Trowa Barton! Why are THOSE MONSTERS listening toYOU! Why HAVE YOU BETRAYED us! You better answer me. Before you let those beasts kill me, answer me NOW!"

"…" Trowa sighed. "I am not doing this because I want to, Quatre. I'm being blackmailed by Zechs to betray you. There should be no survivors in this experiment. You especially should be dead. You were on the first team."

"What?!"

"I've said too much already---"

Using his Space Heart Thingie, Quatre could already tell the situation going on with his superior and would-be-friend, "He has your sister, doesn't he?"

Trowa spoke, "If you leave the room, the Stalkers WILL kill you." He stood up and left the room. "I'll be back soon, Quatre."

Duo trudged throughout the entire dormitory lodge. He only found dead(er) zombies, the biggest bees he had ever seen in one dorm, and a big purple acidic-smelling mess in the living room area.

He entered the basement storage area only to find a large zombified shark and its babies flipping and flailing upon the ground. This was bazaar indeed. He couldn't stand to see such monstrosities in such misery. He took out the Sniper Rifle and sniped the little ones. Then he took out a grenade launcher and roaster the momma. The rank smell of bad fish filled the lower area. Duo left with much haste.

After having his fun he was about to leave the dorms until he entered the final hallway and bumped into Zechs.

"Hey, man!!!" Duo exclaimed pointing his finger at his commander. "Where on earth have you bean?! When looked ALL over this crazy place looking for you. You left the Main Hall! Why did you ditch us, you skank?!"

Zechs was at first alarmed, but he realized he wasn't caught; Heero's in the confines of the prison cell underground. Then he came up with an idea to lead Duo back to his doom at the mansion. "I had my reasons perhaps you've met them? Undead, ugly, have a thing for live flesh? It was all I can do to protect myself. And this gorgeous body and hair of mine."

Duo gawked at him, "Uh… whatever, you loon."

"Ex-cuse ME! You're the one putting food in your speech. 'Where have I BEAN?!?' What are you just learning English or what?"

"Kiss my ass! You and Heero ditched us!"

"We DID NOT! Heero went a little further, he's probably at the underground area."

Duo arched his brow, "Uhm, how do you know about Heero, when we were ALL together? And WHAT underground area?"

Uh OH. I've said too much. Perhaps Trowa was right about this place siphoning the I.Q. points form your head. I had better play this off! Zechs thought.

"Sir?!" Duo questioned. "Are you hiding something from me?"

"Haha! Stop worrying your pretty little head of hair off, Duo! It's not like I had someone knock a statue over the boy's head and kidnap him---DOH!"

"Pertty head of hair? DUDE! Cool it!" Suddenly, Duo gasped, clasping his hand over his mouth. "You!!! Traitor!!! You had Trowa knock a statue over Heero's head in the Dining Hall so YOU could kidnap Heero and take him to our final destination at the underground area and laboratory!" Duo paused and looked puzzled for a minute. "Or am I saying too much?

Zechs was puzzled as well. How could this ditz and team clown figure out my plan? My collaboration with Trowa? The statue to knock Heero out? Geez, this goof's more smart than he let's on. I gotta snag this kid too!

Without haste Zechs grabbed Duo by the hand and slammed him into the wall. Duo grunted from the impact. He kneed Zechs in the groin. The former Epyon Pilot staggered back and yelled, "You fight like a girl, you bitch!!!

Duo was incensed, "What?! I fight like a girl?!? Then I guess I have to butch up for ya, huh? You Platinum Haired Freak! Bastard!"

Duo went for the hair, lowering his head for another knee attack. He shot a knee to the face---smashing his shades-sending Zechs flying through the air and into a wall. Duo looked back at the door: He could make it, BUT NAW, he's gotta kick this guy's ass for insulting him and possibly causing harm to him best friend.

"You better tell me where Heero is, you loser!" Duo demanded as he armed himself with his garbed fists. "Now let's fight like the big boys do!"

Zechs staggered to his feet and groaned. He could SO easily take out his revolver and shoot him in the head. But he could NEVER live the embarrassment of having to take out an underling so cowardly-ESPECIALLY when he's kicking your ass barehanded. "Alright, Sniper Maxwell---I DID kidnap him. But you'll never find him! Because I'm gonna rip that braid off your scalp and shove so far down your throat-you'll be shitting braids by morning---Let's go!"

Zechs speared Duo into the opposite wall, causing the smaller boy to dent the wood panel wall. He yanked Duo by the braid and body slammed him onto the floor. Duo smashed his boot into Zechs' face, knocking him through the dent in the wall and fall through to the other side. He legs were hanging on the side of the now massive hole. A comical sight indeed. Duo chuckled as he struggled to his feet only to come in contact with the Renegade Peacecraft's fist. Duo went rolling down the hallway and smashed into the other wall, making a dent.

"AAAyh! That smarts!" Duo grunted as he prepared for another attack. He got it.

Zechs was actually faster than he looked. He was already in Duo's face when he grabbed the God of Death by the neck and slammed him against the wall. Duo's feet were desperately kicking at the slight distance from the floor. Duo suddenly slammed both fists into Zechs temples, causing his superior to drop him instantly. As the stinging in his head continued to agonize him, Duo ran over him, smashing his face into the floor and ran out of the dorm lodging.

Yeah. He still runs and hides… you all know the rest.

Trowa walked back in the sewer spare room. He stalked over to Quatre and nudged him, "Let's get going."

Quatre quickly sat up from the cot and looked around for any more Stalkers. He then gave a glare towards Trowa. "Very well."

When they entered the sewer tunnels, Quatre realized over a dozen or more Stalkers surrounded him. He back into Trowa in an attempt to escape, but his captor kept a firm grip upon the back of his neck.

"If I were to leave this area, without you, they will kill you. So, please don't try ANYthing stupid." Trowa warned as he walked through the mass of monsters, forcing Quatre alongside.

The Rookie Preventer was so terrified; he kept his eyes close and stayed close to Trowa's side. He walked blindly through the countless growls, squeals, and hisses from the creatures. He was mortified at the idea of one of them to revolt and just gut him right then and there… It's a good thing they like Trowa. Quatre thought. As soon as he heard Trowa order the creatures to go, he felt safe to open his eyes again. He realized that they were now standing in front of a ladder that led up.

Trowa began to climb and Quatre quickly followed after, not wanting any nearby Stalkers to get the wrong idea. He was sticking to this traitor like glue. He had no other choice-Trowa disarmed him of EVERYTHING. He didn't even have a Combat Knife!

As he bumped into Trowa from behind, "Sorry!" he tried to humor himself. "You said to stay near!"

Trowa stared, "…."

"What?"

"I said if you try to escape-They will kill you---NOT stay on my ass! Give me space!"

"NO!" Quatre whined, latching himself to Trowa's arm. "I'm so scared! I don't wanna get killed, Sir!"

"!!!!" He growled. He didn't mean to scare the kid, he just didn't want him to get killed running off on his own. Granted, the creatures wouldn't attack him if he ran off, for he ordered them to just bring him back--- but that sounds too wimpy to tell his captive 'Don't escape or the monsters will bring you back!'. Despite, being forced to play the roll of the 'Traitor', he has to make this part shine, otherwise Cathy could be in grave danger. "…fine." he sighed before continuing on his stroll out to the fountain.

Under in the Lemur Forest night sky, Wufei Chang was sitting at mansion's heliport. He had to blow off some steam after falling into another one of Duo's antics. He figured the mission was simple enough; they'd radio him when they were ready. But it's been HOURS since the departure. Surely he would've heard SOMETHING, besides a few crickets and crows out here. It was weird at HOW quiet the area was. This a mission---A desperate mission--- SO DESPERATE that he has to sit on his bum and wait for them like some weak onna waiting for her weak kids at a weak elementary school.

He looked down at his walkie-talkie. I'll just signal these stupid, weak people to get here. They'll have an hour! As soon as he turned on the walkie-talkie he instantly heard another, and another, and several more RIGHT behind him, responding with static. He looked in the back and realized EVERYBODY including the team before them had left their bloody walkie-talkie. Of ALL the DUMBEST….

"This is NUTS!" The Solidtary Dragon scowled at the sky, shaking his fists. "I should be on this mission-NOT that onna-looking Duo Maxwell! Even that onna-looking Rookie got in on this mission before me!!! This is INJUSTICE!!!"

He started to arm himself with the last remaining weapons. He equipped the gattling gun to his waist. The equipped the Rocket Launcher to his back side. He took hold of two Sub Machine guns to his hands and hopped out of the rested chopper…