Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Gundam Wing Evil:Duo Shock Version ❯ Chapter 4: Ghouls n’ Guns ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 4: Ghouls n' Guns

(BTW: I OWN NONE OF THESE CHARACTERS!!!)

His Cheeriness awoke with a start! He looked at his chest and noticed topless, but he was wrapped up and bandaged. He cringed at the slight sting in his arm, he was also patched up in his arm. Duo glanced around to find, at least, someone watching over him, or any impending danger about him. When he realized that he no longer felt like the soon-to-be-dead he'd realized, someone administered the serum. They also took the time to patch him up.

Duo got up from the cot and walked across the room to pick up his shirt and beret. As he lifted the articles off the storage bin he noticed the a letter. It read:

Duo:

What AM I to do with you? First, you take on the Zombie Anaconda, by yourself, with that butter knife-you call a combat knife. Then you get yourself poisoned. And it's up to ME to administer the serum I just HAPPEN to keep on me in case of emergency (for ALL of you guys, of course), therefore saving your goofy life. I even had to put my hands on that birdcage you call a chest to treat, bandage, and wrapped you.

But ANYway, to prevent this from EVER happening again, I took the time to modify ALL the silly weapons you have. Now they won't SUCK. I also made some modified Fire, Acid, BOW, and Freeze Rounds for your newly modified Grenade Launcher. Be careful with that customized shotgun-the recoil can knock your torso off if you don't brace yourself. If I'm in the room with you---DON'T use it. All the weapons have laser sighting-cuz I know your aim SUCKS!

STOP staring at ME!!! I was worried. Besides, you SUCK. At least now, you'll ALMOST be as cool as me.

PS. Btw, I spotted Heero with someone (survivor from Alpha?) heading towards the dormitory lodge across from the mansion. Zechs is probably there as well.

WhatEVER you do, Maxwell---DON'T GET YOU STUPID-ASS KILLED!

TB

Duo cheered, "AW YEAH!!! ALRIIIIGHT! YEE-HAW!" He stopped and slapped himself for shouting 'yee-haw'. "What was that?" He gathered and equipped the modified-badass weaponry and left the room. Once again he stepped into the survival horror.

Quatre begged his superior, "Please, sir! I don't think you should go in there with out the V-Jolt Cola herbicide!"

Heero leaned against the dorm room door and sighed, "Why, Quatre?"

"Because, it's TOO dangerous. According to this document I found earlier; the giant plant can be killed with the herbicide with an 100% rating percent." He showed the file to Heero who just scanned over it and gave it back. "Heero! Are you listening to me?"

"Yes, Quatre. You are yelling at me."

"So?"

"I'm going into the central room and I'm gonna waste that giant, mutant, zombie plant with my enhanced grenade launcher---"

"Heero!"

The Perfect One patted the Whiny One upon the head and announced, "Relax, you goofy boy. I've got acid rounds. I'll annihilate it."

Quatre shook his head in frustration. "No! This isn't the way to solve this problem. Let's go to the chemical room, MAKE the V-Jolt Cola herbicide, come BACK here. Then we can KILL it---PERMANENTLY."

Totally ignoring Quatre's words of wisdom, Heero took a peek at the botantical beast, "I can take him." He uttered, glaring at the huge bulb and tentacles. Suddenly he took off, locking the door behind him and making a mad dash towards the plant monster.

"!!!" Quatre spazzed,. He went racing out of the dormitory room and into the chemical room to make the monster killing herbicide…

15 minutes later.

Quatre hurried through the dorm door only to find Heero standing there. Quatre was TOO shocked to speak. Heero just stared at him…. Strangely.

"Did you go to the restroom or what?" The Perfect Shot asked with a slight annoyed tone. "What too you so long?"

Quatre closed his mouth and swallowed. "I had to be careful when mixing the chemicals, otherwise they just evaporate----WHAT?? WHAT HAPPENED? Are you alright?" he exclaimed in disbelief.

"I'm fine. I took that plant out 10 minutes ago. I was waiting for YOU."

"ME?"

Heero ordered, "Follow me, Quatre." He headed back towards the plant room.

Quatre obeyed. Seconds later, he found himself staring at a giant purple glob on the carpeted floor. The plant was decimated. The strong odor of sulfuric acid started to burn his nose, but Heero seemed fine. In fact, he was smiling…..??!?!

"…..sir?"

"You wasted valuable killing time, Mr. Winner---making herbicide. We are Preventers---not gardeners!" he scoffed brazenly. Heero continued his vainglorious (damn near Zero-System) sounding speech and said, "Weed killer hold NOTHING to the power of Sulfuric acid. Take notes Mr. Winner, I'm gonna take you to school on this…."

"uhm….sir?"

"If these IDIOTS at Parasol were SO smart they would've just doused the damn thing with these babies---" Heero held up his acid round loaded weapon.

"….Heero!?"

"What?!"

"The PLANT, HEERO! IT'S ALIVE! RUN!!!" Quatre screamed pointing behind Heero.

"Hn?" Heero turned around, but it was too late.

A HUMONGUS, purple vine wrapped around Heero's waist and lifted him WAY up in the air. Another swatted at Quatre. He rolled out of the way and fired a few PB rounds into the plant, carefully missing Heero. It was useless! Heero fired a few (acid) rounds into the plant. It seemed to have pissed the thing off. It slammed Heero into the ground repeatedly, until Quatre fired the grenade launcher, Heero dropped, into the evil plant. Another HUGE tentacle plant went flying towards Quatre, and he went crashing through the dorm door, tumbling across the room and hitting the wall.

"OW!!!"

"Oh shit!! Quatre! Do something!!!! Use that herbicide!!!" Heero yelled out from within the other other.

As soon as Quatre got up the, the dorm door was suddenly closed off by hundreds of vines, blocking entry. He had NO other choice but to go for the roots in the basement storage area….

"Don't worry, sir! I'll save you!" Quatre promised as he went running out of the dorm room.

"Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeematch!!!!" Duo yelled as he went charging towards the zombified anaconda. He fired the Customized Grenade Launcher. The recoil made him fly back a few feet, but he was OKAY!

The creature slithered out of the way of the second shot---done by that DEVILISHLY kewl Custom Shotgun. Good for snake. Not good for Duo. He went flying, all the way across the room and through a wall. He was NOT okay.

"?!?!?" the legless terror stared. When Duo went racing out with an enhanced handgun, it hissed and went sliding towards him.

The slithering monstrosity bulldozed Duo in the chest, before he could get a good shot. The weapon went flying out of his hand. The serpent freak show then slammed Duo on his back and snapped at him. The God of Death served the beast a good kick in the jaw. The snake's tail then smacked him in the side, sending him rolling into the wall, nearby the gun.

As the snake went gliding towards him, Duo took out the gun and shot in right between the eyes. As the snake reeled back in agony, The Braided Wonder took out the machete (Trowa so kindly replaced the SUCKY combat knife with) and slashed him dead in the jaw.

Duo took another swing and DEFANGED the beast!

"Yeah, BEOTCH! Don't feel so good now!" Duo teased as he got ready to take out the other eye with a strong swing----

FUMBLE! The snake tripped Duo with his tail and whipped him several times in the back and bottom. Then he combo-ed the attack by smacking him across the room, like a hockey puck. Oddly enough, Duo went sliding into the same hole he made with the Shotgun earlier.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAyh!!!" Duo screamed as he went soaring across the floor and into the hole, "OOOOOOOOOOUCH!"

"HSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!!" The Serpentine Zombie sounded in ire.

He went moving across the floor towards the hole, ready to swallow this Braided meal whole----

"HHHHHHHHHHHHHHSSSSSSSSSSSSS-------"

BLAM!!!! Duo fired the Custom Shotgun---POINT BLANK---into the opened mouth of the anaconda zombie.

Purple Goo went flying EVERYWHERE. Duo didn't go ANYWHERE, he stationed himself upon the floor. It's a bit, dented with the shape of his backside, but he's OKAY! The Anaconda isn't---he doesn't have a head…. Or the rest of the top of half of his body….

"And that is WHY I ALWAYS wear black." Duo said to himself with a wicked grin. He got up, wipe the goo from his face and hair and looked at the carcass, which was dissolving into slime.

There was a knock on the door, then Trowa strolled in. He looked at Duo. He looked at the large holes in the walls, mainly the one behind Duo. He looked at Duo. Then he looked at the LARGE puddle of goo under Duo, "Find anything unusual, Duo?" What the hell? Is there someone in my head? That was such a STUPID question!!! I see the large slimey puddle on the floor and yet I ask…

Duo blinked, "Don't you see?! I've taken out the snake bastard that almost killed me!" Duo bragged pointing the the large purple mass of slime under his feet. He peered down and sighed. What's Trowa on?! Maybe it's the herbs? Gotta try take some of that shit home.

"Indeed." Trowa nodded he continued to walk down the room and noticed the hole the snake MAY have emerged from. "Hey, Duo."

"Yeah---DOH!" Duo slipped on the slime. He crawled out of the mess and tried to wipe the goo off the bottom of his boots against a nearby and un-decimated wall. "Whassup?" he played it off.

"I saw that."

"Whatever, man…."

"Climb down that hole." Trowa ordered.

Duo peered down the DARK hole-the snake came out of …. "Hell-motha-fuckin'-NO! I ain't going down there! There may be MORE snakes down there!!! Or zombies! Or dogs!"

"I got a rope. You climb down on this." Trowa continued to ignore Duo and prep him for descent, slowly moving him towards the edge. "GO!"

Duo snatched away, but to no avail. Trowa's grip was cast iron. His expression was blank(er). "Why don't YOU! Oh-Walking-Arsenal-of-Destruction?"

"I'm heavier."

"So!"

"I have this!" He aimed the Magnum in Duo's face and smirked.

"So!"

"Fine." Trowa sighed. He turned and slowly walked away. "Very well."

Duo exhaled in relief. Wow! He was bluffing the WHOLE time. He could never shoot me! I can run this! I'm gonna---

Duo's train of thought was broken when he noticed that the former HeavyArms Pilot had turned to face Duo.

"Hunh?!!" Duo sounded as Trowa went running towards him and roundhouse kicked him in the stomach. "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAck!" Duo screamed as he went falling into the darkness. "Gaaaaaaaaaack!" Duo blurted as he landed on his butt. "You…..jerk!!!" he yelled upward at Trowa. Suddenly a line of rope landed next to him. "Huh? WHAT are YOU doing?!?"

Trowa peered over the edge and smirked, "Oops! I dropped the rope. How stupid of me. Don't go anywhere I'll go find another rope." Trowa slowly walked out of the roomà laughing.

Quatre and Heero were in the vicinity of the dorm hallway outside that nasty dorm that contains the NOW dead plant monster. As Quatre continues to wrap his waist and chest with gauze, Heero decides to thank his savior for today.

"……Thank you, Quatre."

Quatre smiled and responded from behind, "Oh it's nothing! I'd do it again if I had to."

"…"

Quatre started humming.

"…."

Quatre hummed louder, wrapping the gauze REALLY tight.

"… you REALLY want to hear me say it, don't you?"

Quatre played modest. "Oh what on Earth are you talking about, sir?"

"Yes, you were right. Yes, I was STUPID-DEAD-WRONG about the bloody plant, Quatre. You REALLY have what it take to be a Preventer… AND a gardener----"

Quatre tightened his fixinings, "Heero…. That wasn't nice." He continued to smile sweetly---while baring his teeth.

"Sor-ry---pl-ease---loo-sen---wra---ppings….."

"That's better." Quatre obeyed and started to cover the gauze wrapping with bandages.

A few minutes later that procedure was finished and the two Preventers left the dormitory area. They noticed a secret passageway underneath the water fall leading to the underground area. Heero's first impulse was to brave the water and carry on, but Quatre knew otherwise and suggested that they head back to the mansion for more clues and useless items…

Duo decided not to wait for that Long Legged Loser to come back with ANYthing for him. It might be a bomb or worse---he might try to join him. He had an odd feeling about this strangely put tombstone and started to investigate.

"An underground burial? How goofy!" he muttered to himself. "It's probably not even real." He joked as he kicked it over to reveal a ladder going down. "Well, lookie here!" He, then, realized that it was leading DOWN and thought about the unseen dangers that may lurk there. Then he thought about Trowa.

He climbed down the ladder and entered a tiny area, complete with zombie on the floor. Knowing this trick ALL too well he fired his gun into its head. When he heard the dead moan, Duo knew he was the man and continued to explore….

"The Kitchen?!??!" Duo exclaimed in stupefaction. "HOW in the BLOODY HELL can you put the KITCHEN under the GRAVESITE?!" Duo peered into the refrigerator, "What a bunch of morbid---AAAAAAH! Hell! No food! BASTARDS!!!" he yelled in disgust.

He continued to walk past the table, when he heard….footsteps. They were slow, yet steady and balanced.

"Trowa?" Duo called out. He headed towards the door to where he heard the footsteps. Hold up! Trowa would've came in behind me-He's not THAT quick. Duo figured.

Then it was someone else. The footsteps got closer, and a little faster.

"Heero? Zechs?" Duo hoped out loud. Please let it be one of them. ALIVE and normal NOT zombified!

The door flew open. It wasn't Heero, Zechs, or Trowa! The zombie went hurrying towards Duo. The Walking Arsenal of Death flipped over the table and tossed a heavy pot at the monster, knocking it on the floor. Duo raced over towards the fallen zombied and stomped on its head.

"You CREEPY jerk!!!" Duo exclaimed. He marched past the headless mess and clambered up the stairs the zombie had traipsed through.

Heero and Quatre were BACK in the mansion area. They were in the garden area when they thought they heard something.

"What do you suppose THAT was?" Heero asked to his underling.

Quatre, finally getting brassy, kept gun aimed at ANYthing suspicious, his blue-green eyes scanning EVERYTHING. "I don't know, sir. Whatever it is, it had best know to stay out of our way."

"Indeed." Heero nodded as they cautiously entered the razed outdoor hallway.

When they finally entered the sanctity of the mansion, the sound they thought they heard revealed itself. Suddenly a midsize reptilian beast, armed with fangs and long claws busted through the door and screamed.

Quatre froze and yelled, "Oh shi---"

The creature went sprinting towards them. Heero shoved Quatre aside and fired his Napalm-Filled Grenade Launcher into its face. It went flying down the hall in flames.

"This is where I start to have fun." Heero commented to himself. He strolled over to Quatre and hoisted him up.

"Are you crazy!?" Quatre disagreed. "That thing was fast! It was trying to kill us! It's obviously intelligent to open doors and stalk us!" He corrected himself, "No! It's a hunter! That monster was hunting us!"

Heero continued towards the door, further down the hallway. He hadn't opened this before…

"Heero! We should leave! There could be more---"

"Good!" he spoke as he entered the study room. He hit the switch and looked around. "Maybe this mission won't be so boring after all." He picked up a book, flipped through, discovered a medal. "Hold on to this."

Not impressed by this sick humor Heero's displaying, Quatre snatched the medal and stuffed it in his pocket. "Heero. Are you listening to me?"

Heero decided to switch weapons. He took out his two Enhanced Magnums. He had a score of round (sets) on him, but that was ALL he needed. It also help that he found some magnum rounds sets on the desk. Unlike a certain Unibanged bullet hog-he didn't NEED to take MORE than he needed. He smiled at his new choice tools for mayhem. Unlike, Trowa, Heero can hold two Magnums and go off like a John Woo flick.

Quatre was freaked out. Those tiny, shiny handguns over the grenade launcher? What is Sniper Yuy thinking? "Sir!!! What are you doing-You're going after those hunters with a handgun?"

"THESE are Magnums, kid. One shot in the head-they're headless. One shot in the leg-they're legless. Shot in the chest---they're fucked. You can have the Grenade Launcher---WITH the Acid and Sulfuric rounds. They will do great damage as well."

"Uhm…." Quatre gulped taking the weapon into his hands. "Thanx, sir."

"Let's go hunting." Heero concluded as he and his sidekick headed back into the survival horror…. AGAIN.