Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Gundam Wing : Shinigami ❯ 1 ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Gundam Wing: Shinigami
Part 1: Duo's hell begins.
***


It's a normal day in the Gundam world... so far. But one little thing has broken the peace at the Winner mansion in Saudi Arabia...

Heero: DUO!!!!!!!!
Duo: Oh shit, he found out....
Heero: WHEN I GET MY HANDS ON YOU.....!!!!!!!!!!!!
Relena: You mean, it wasn't you on the phone?
Heero: Of course not! I hate your guts! I want to kill you!
Relena: I love you too, Heero-chan...

Relena moves in to give the "Perfect Soldier" a kiss.

Heero: If you do, I'll---

Three minutes later...

Duo: Lookie at da happy little couple!

Heero moves away from Relena, takes out his gun, and points it at Duo's head.

Duo: Crap!!
Heero: You have 20 seconds to run...
Duo: Bye Bye!!!

With that, Shinigami runs like a bat out of hell. About an hour later, Heero is still looking for Duo, in hopes of killing him.

Heero: Duo, I know your hiding...come out, so I can give you this nice little package of cupcakes...
Duo: I want 20 nice little packages of cupcakes!!!
Heero: *turns around* There you are!!

Heero shoots one bullet at some boxes where he heard the voice come from. Duo runs out of the hiding place. After another hour of running, Heero decides to kill Duo while he's asleep because he just can't find the boy anywhere at the moment. Heero closes the hanger door where the Gundams are held, and goes to his room. Inside the hanger, we see Shinigami (if you haven't figured it out yet "Shinigami" means "The God Of Death") in the Wing Zero Gundam.

Duo: *whew* I lost Heero... he actually thought he could find and kill me, Shinigami! HAHAHAHAHAHhahahahahahaha! I'm glad I did that impersonation of him on the phone while talking to Relena! Hhahahahahaah!

Duo starts hitting the controls as he laughs his ass off. While hitting the controls, Duo accidentally hits the "on" button to Wing Zero.

Duo: HAHAHAHAhhahahaha HUH? Uh oh, I did something bad... right?
"Solo": Of course not, Duo.
Duo: OH HOLY SHIT! IT'S THE GHOST OF SOLO!!!!! I DID NOTHING, I TELL YOU!! NOTHING!!!!!!!
"Solo": I know you didn't, Duo. I came back to help you.
Duo: Help me?
"Solo": Yes, Duo, help you.
Duo: Why...I mean, how did you come back?
"Solo": I guess you'll figure that out later. But as of now, I came to help you get back what should be yours, Duo... Relena Peacecraft ring a bell?
Duo: Yeah, that's Heero's chick. I mean, the boy's in love with her and doesn't want to say it!
"Solo": What about Relena?
Duo: I don't know... I guess she has feelings for him, but is having a hard time getting him to realize she loves him.
"Solo": Have you ever wondered why Heero gets to have her?
Duo: All the time...I wish she were mine...
"Solo": Then kill Heero...

Duo's came darker like as if he were under hypnosis...

Duo: Yes, that's what I'll do...kill Heero Yuy...

Duo smirked evilly and started laughing.....
--------------------------------------------------------- ----------------------------------------
What do you think about the first part? Bet you never saw that coming, an evil/cracked up Duo. I'll keep putting more up if the first part is a hit. Please review!!!!
- ChibiChibi-Chan