Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Gundam Wing : Shinigami ❯ 4 ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Gundam Wing : Shinigami
Part 4 - Who's that hitting on Trowa?
Note #1: Ok, 'blah' = Thinking, duh,"name" = What Duo perceives a person said/did.
Note #2: Hi! ChibiChibi-chan has returned from hell with...well, a good chapter of Shinigami...and I guess you people have seen my other fic in the entry date...I only continued this so I could get all those evil people off my back. Well, enjoy this part and don't forget to review at the end if you want more Shinigami!
***

We see a "girl" sneak out of the nurses' locker room...she has blue eyes and long brown hair in a bun.

Duo: Why me?
"Solo": You want Relena, don't you, Duo?
Duo: *eyes start to turn a darker shade of blue* Yes, must kill other Gundam pilots...
"Solo": Well, get going, Duo...
Duo: Hehehe, ok...

Duo heads towards the cafeteria to get our two injured GW pilots some food. Meanwhile, in Trowa and Heero's room...

Heero: Damn, this sucks!
Trowa: Yeah, it does. Here we are stuck in bed, while a crazy-zero-system-influenced Duo is after Wufei and Quatre...
Heero: I'm not talking about that! I was talking about the T.V.! They don't even get HBO in this crappy hospital! As Wufei would say by now... "INJUSTICE!"
Trowa: Heh, good quoting, but what movie are you missing?
Heero: Ummm, nothing of your concern...
Trowa: Uh huh...yeah whatever...and I kissed Relena...
Heero: WHAT!!!!!!!

Right at that moment a "nurse" come into the room with some food while Heero is trying to kill Trowa. Heero looks behind him...

Heero: WHO THE HELL ARE YOU?!?!
Duo: Ummm...me? Uhhhh... *starts thinking* (I don't think the real Duo could do that...think...) Ummm... Duet Well! Yeah Duet Well!
Trowa: Umm...why haven't we seen you around before?
Duo/Duet: Aww, aren't you soo cute! Next thing you know, you'll be asking for my number! 'Ughhh! I hate this...'
Trowa: *blushing* Well, actually...
Duo/Duet: Oh, so you want to go out with me instead? 'YUCK!!!'
Trowa: *blushing even more* Well...you are cute and all...but--
Duo/Duet: REALLY! Am I that cute? 'I feel oh-so-very sick...'

Trowa just faints...from the excitement and the sight of "Duet Well..."

Duo/Duet: Hmm...oh well...What about you, cutie pie? How are you? You need more bandages?
"Solo": Duo, that's going a little too far...
Heero: No, actually, I'm fine...
Duo/Duet: *pinches Heero's cheek* Aww! You're soooooooo cute, you know that? OH! Look at the time...I got to go, cutie! Cya Heero-chan!

Duo leaves the room in a hurry and runs right into Quatre and Relena...

Duo/Duet: Oh crap! I mean sorry!
Quatre: Uhh...don't worry about it...
Duo/Duet: Awww! You're almost as cute as those two inside the room!
Quatre: *blushing* Uhh, well thanks...you're very cute yourself.... *drool*
Relena: *closes Quatre's mouth* Excuse my friend...where can I find Heero Yuy?
Duo/Duet: Oh...umm...in this room...
Relena: Thank you...come on Quatre!
Quatre: *more drool* Ok.......
Duo/Duet: Cya cutie! 'Well, I guess this means Quatre and Trowa aren't gay after all...' (my thoughts exactly)

Relena and Quatre enter the room just as Heero throws the food he just received from "Nurse Duet" in the trash can.

Quatre: Why did you throw the food away?
Heero: There was poison in the food...
Relena: How?
Heero: Duo...Duo came in here, disguised as a nurse...
Quatre: Excuse me...!? *runs out the door*
Heero: What's with him?
Relena: I think we ran into Duo into the hallway...
Trowa: * wakes up* Hey, where's that cute girl?
Heero: That "cute girl" was Duo...in...drag...Duo in drag....AHHhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!
Trowa: Good god! I'm going to be sick!!! *starts puking into his bedpan*

In the room next to them, Zechs is in, bed pounding the wall...

Zechs: SHUT THE HELL UP IN THERE!!!!!!!!!
Noin: ZECHS! You need your sleep!
Zechs: But-
Noin: Don't you dare "But!" me! Get back to sleep!
Zechs: Sometimes I wonder why I even like you...
Noin: WHAT WAS THAT?!?!?!
Zechs:...Nothing Honey...

Meanwhile in a dark room...

Duo: Damn! It didn't work! KUSO KUSO KUSO!
"Solo": Don't worry about it, Duo...I have another plan to kill them...
Duo: Hehehehe...MWHAhahahahahaha!
"Solo": OH SHUT UP!
Duo: Sorry...
-------------------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------------
Heh, once again...another cliffhanger...*watches all the angry fans come up to her with clubs, knives, and broken beer bottles...* Uhhh, as always...tell me what you think about this part and I'll come back with the fifth part of Shinigami in about four days...*again sees the crowd of angry people come closer...* I'm outta HERE!!!!! *starts running off into the distance*

-ChibiChibi-chan
chibichibi@vauss.com