Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Gundam Wing : Shinigami ❯ 3 ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Gundam Wing: Shinigami
Part 3 - The other G-boys are in trouble! Heero lands in the hospital again...
Disclaimer: (hehe, I shoulda put one of these in the first two parts!) I don't own GW, it sux2bme! But I wouldn't mind owning the *sane* Duo! ;D
Note: "name" = What Duo perceives a person said/did, thanks to the Zero System messing him up!
***

The next morning, Duo walked downstairs to get some breakfast. He was hoping to meet the injured Heero Yuy, but instead ran into Wufei, who was less than happy to see Shinigami. In an attempt to act normal, Duo ignores the Chinese boy and gets out a bowl and spoon to eat his Lucky Charms. (Remember, he's not allowed to eat the Cocoa Puffs! ;P) Wufei, as he drank his coffee, noticed the crazy American and thought to himself that maybe the Zero System's effect had finally worn off. He decided to have a little...conversation with Duo. (Whoa...Wufei being CIVIL with Duo! Who woulda thought?)

Wufei: So, Maxwell...how are you today?

Duo ignores Wufei, pretending that he didn't hear the other Gundam pilot making a threat to take Relena and marry her.

Wufei: *slowly getting annoyed with Duo* MAXWELL! Answer my QUESTION!

This time, Duo loses his control, reaches across the table, and begins choking Wufei, screaming that he will "never have Relena."

Wufei: Kisama! I do NOT want that weak onna! She's yours for all I care!
Duo: *grinning* That's exactly what I wanted to hear, Wu-man. Arigatou! *lets go of Wufei and dances around the Winner mansion happily*

Of course, on his fourth time around the mansion, Shinigami runs right into Trowa, who was actually dressed...in a tuxedo...

Duo: *eyeing Trowa suspeciously* Where do you think you're going? You're going somewhere with Relena, aren't you?
Trowa: *confused* What? What the hell is wrong with you, Duo? I'm not going out anywhere with Relena! You know today's my sister Catherine's wedding, and I'm her future husband's best man!

But of course, that's not what Duo-chan hears...

"Trowa": Duh, you baka! I told you months ago that I was going to marry Relena today! You're my best man!

Duo whips out a gun and starts shooting at Trowa's feet. Poor Trowa is forced to jump up and down to avoid getting shot in the foot/feet.

Duo: NO! YOU CAN'T HAVE RELENA! SHE'S MINE FOR ALL ETERNITY! YOU GOT THAT, KISAMA?
Trowa: Yes, yes, YES! Please stop, Duo! I REALLY need to get going!

But alas...the Zero System and "Solo" kick in again...

"Trowa": Whatever, Duo! You'll never have her, especially since she agreed to marry ME!

Duo throws Trowa out the window, making the poor clown fall a good three stories. Relena, who was outside with Quatre, went to the now semi-conscious Trowa and checked to make sure that he was alright. She looked up from the spot where he had fallen, and saw Duo there, laughing.

Duo: That'll teach you to take MY woman! RELENA! What are you doing with that trash? *jumps the three stories down and doesn't get hurt* Is it true, Relena-chan?
Relena: What in Kami-sama's name are you talking about, Duo?
Duo: Are you really going to marry Trowa?
Relena: Of COURSE NOT! Why would I marry Trowa?

But to Duo...

"Relena": Of course I wouldn't marry TROWA, I want to marry YOU!
Duo: Oh, Relena-chan! *gives Relena a passionate kiss*

At that very moment, a certain Perfect Soldier just happened to walk right outside and saw Duo kissing the former "Queen of the World." Heero's eyes widen VERY characteristically, and the shock is suddenly replaced by anger and jealousy.

Heero: *walks up to the couple* I thought you liked me, Relena...
Relena: *pushes Duo away from her* I DO! I--He...*faints*
Duo: *catches the lovely Relena before she goes THUD on the ground* Ah, so you're after my woman again, Yuy? Didn't you learn anything LAST night?
Heero: Yeah, I learned that you've been inside of my Gundam, and that I really should BE PREPARED! *whips out a gun* Omae o--

Before Heero can finish his little speech, he trips and fires the gun accidently. The other four Gundam boys see a bird fall out of the sky, dead, and landed right on top of Heero.

Heero: *showing a look of disgust* How the... X_x
Duo: *standing up and grinning like an idiot* Aww! Lookie at poor widdle Heero-chan! Did widdle Heero-chan break his butt? *starts laughing*
Heero: *growling as he gets up* DUO! OMAE O KOROSU!

Duo starts smirking again, and grabs the gun Heero dropped, aiming at him. He shoots, and he places another bullet into the "Perfect Soldier," this time in the leg.

Heero: Shimatta! I knew I should have worn that new bulletproof bodysuit!
Duo: It's not like it would have worked, anyways! Well, Heero-chan, it's time for me to go! Ja ne, kisama, and remember...Relena's MINE! MWAHAHA! *runs away*

Quatre and Wufei try locating the insane Deathscythe Hell pilot, but after about two hours, they both decided to give up. Since it was lunchtime, they went into the mansion to have something to eat for lunch, knowing that eventually, Duo's bottomless pit of a stomach would get the better of him. Of course, Relena took Heero to the hospital for the second time in 24 hours, not only because of the gunshot, but also any possible injuries to his back. Trowa was already in the hospital, and he and Heero ended up in the same room.

Heero: We've gotta figure out how in the world to stop Duo...
Trowa: No kidding, I can't take much more of this crap. Heero, I have a question...
Heero: Hrm..
Trowa: I don't mean to be nosy, but...do you really like Relena?
Heero: I do NOT LIKE THAT ANNOYING GIRL! She's....beautiful...and rich....and...and... *drool*
Trowa: I see, Heero. *thinking* Yep, he's in love with Relena. I guess I owe Wufei $300...damn.

Little do the injured Gundam pilots know that their fellow pilot, the one called Shinigami, just happened to be outside of their room, hearing every part of the conversation.

Duo: AHA! So he IS after MY Relena! I'll teach him a lesson...but how?
"Solo": Here's an idea, Duo. You know where the nurses have their little "locker room" place?
Duo: OH YEAH! *drools*
"Solo": *hits Duo upside the head* Snap outta it! I thought you loved Relena...
Duo: Oh yeah! *starts acting serious* Well, what does *that* have to do with killing Heero?
"Solo": *grins*
Duo: *suddenly realizes what's going on* OH NO! I'm NOT dressing up like a nurse! I HATE CROSSDRESSING!
"Solo": A little louder, Duo, I'm not quite sure if everyone in the hospital HEARD YOU! *hits Duo again* Do you want Relena as yours, or are you going to let that kisama get her?
Duo: Well...yeah...*under his breath* Love hurts.
"Solo": *grins* Alright, here's the plan...
--------------------------------------------------------------- ------------------
Whee! Another cliffhanger! Mwahaha! I'm evil incarnate! ^_^ Well, here's the third part of GWS. I might decide not to write anymore parts. Why? It seems like no one really likes it! ;_; If you want me to continue GWS, please review! Thank you!

- ChibiChibi-chan