Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Gundam Wing: Wing's of their own. ❯ The capture & the meeting. ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Duo: Is that it?
Wufei: Yes.
Duo: For such an important place the security look's bad. Quatre: All the more reason too keep on guard duo. Duo: Yeah Yeah i know. Hey Trowa ya there? Trowa: Yes why? Duo: Well you've been unusally quiet even for you. Trowa: I just get the feeling we're flying into a trap. Duo: Well whatever it is i'm sure we'll get out. Wufei: It's that kind of cockiness thats gonna get you captured or killed Maxwell. Duo: You worry too much. And remind me again why we're doing this without our Gundam's? Quatre: Because they would draw too much attention, We need to sneak in get the information and sneak out again without blowing up the base without a good reason first. Duo: And us flying in won't draw any attention? Wufei: If we're careful it won't. *look's at duo* Duo: I saw that glare and i'm offended man.. You know i'm alway's careful. *duo look's at wufei with a mischevious grin* Wufei: I saw that Maxwell. Trowa: I really have a bad feeling now. Meanwhile inside of the base.......... Dr.J: Your training is done for today. Unknown: Alright. Guard: Come on kid. Unknown and the guard head back toward unknown's room.{It is nighttime} Back in the sky... Wufei: There's the base. Duo: Time to take our places. Quatre: Good luck. Trowa: Be on guard. They split up and each took there place's and started too prepare. Dr.J:Are they here yet? Soldier1:Yes Sir!. Soldier2:We're ready. Dr.J:Good start the ambush immediately.They will make good research specimen's. Soldier3:We're heading out! After shutting off the communicator with their boss they split up into team's of 4.The order's were to bring them back alive and to do so the doc made up a strong tranquilizer and made sure that they were ready. Meanwhile in his room unknown thought he felt something…something strange..but shrugged it off and went back too sleep. The soldier's were at there position's and ready to attack as soon as the order was given……………..Dr.J:Now!!! All the guard's swarm out at once they fought off as many as they could but each of them went down. The next day………… Duo:Ughh….my head. Trowa:That you Duo? Duo:Trowa? Quatre:Good seem's everybody is alive. Wufei:Yes….They knew we were coming. Duo:Yeah.Is it strange to be in a cell with a glass door you can see out of? Trowa:A little.I'm guessing by how easily we're talking to each other that we're in side by side cell's. Know one used their power's right?? Duo:I remembered not too. Quatre: Same here. Wufei: I still can't believe I went along with that plan. Duo: Yeah I coulda beaten all those guy's easy…… ***FlashBack Too Lastnite***Duo's View. Duo:I'm set…they don't even know that I know there their… Trowa:Remember no power's or it'll be harder to get out. Duo: Got it man…signing out. They came a second later and the fighting began, too make it look good he knocked out a couple of the guard's by throwing some good punch's & kick's…. **Current time** Wufei: The sooner we're out of here the better… ***Last Nite Wufei's point*** Wufei: I hope that idiot does'nt screw up. After the soldier's came out he knocked out a few with his katana and fought with a couple of other's too see if they had any skill…. ***Current time*** Trowa: Yeah it's almost time anyway… ***Last Nite Trowa's view*** Trowa: I'm ready signing out.. The soldier's came and Trowa took out a good few but did'nt want to blow it so… ***Current Time*** Quatre: Well let's hope this goes well. ***Last Nite Quatre's view*** Quatre: Good Luck guy's signing out. When the sodier's came Quatre did'nt really want to fight them but he did put up a small fight.. ***Current Time*** Duo: How much longer? Trowa: Soon. In Dr.J `s training area…. Dr.J: That's good for now, while we setup your next training program go back to your room and wait. Unknown: Yes sir. Dr.J: You'll half too go there yourself. Unknown: Understood. Unknown turned and left and headed to his room as he was walking he stopped too see something strange another person with wing's like him. Duo:What!! You have wing's too? Unknown: Huh?? Trowa: What's Going on Duo! Duo: Your not gonna believe this. There's a kid over here with wing's like ours……. Wufei: Your kidding right. Trowa: Hmmm…. Quatre: Is it really possible? Duo: Hey kid what's your name? Unknown: he….Heero.