Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Gundam Wing: Wing's of their own. ❯ Wing's of their own:The great escape. ( Chapter 2 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Wufei:What is going on Maxwell!! Duo slightly ignoring wufei..... Duo:Heero huh? hmmm judging by the color of your wing's i'd say that you have "the fire power" huh.? Heero:Uh-huh. Duo:Can you melt this glass? Heero:.....Yeah.... The other's were listening to this and were slightly puzzled. Duo:Try melting this door? Heero:Why should i?Your in the prison cell's..... Trowa:It's time you guy's... Heero:huh??? Duo:All Right.we can get out either which way.maybe you can help. Heero:Why should i? Quatre:He has a point we can't go around here and draw so much attention too ourselves. Wufei:Our we gonna sit around here all night or are we getting out of here. Duo:On the count of three.....1.....2....3. In sync they each knocked down the door's by....Duo kicked the glass door down...Quatre made an airball and blew the door down....Trowa made a precisely small quake and the door shattered.....Wufei like duo just kicked the door down. When they stepped out of the cell's they noticed the alarm was going off. Heero was a little surprised because there he saw one of them with Death Black wing's then another with Angel White wing's and another with Nature Green wing's and the last one had Ocean Blue wing's. He had barely noticed the alarm go off when he noticed they were giving him a similar look. Wufei:The alarm is going off.There will be soldier's here any second. And on cue there were at least 50 of them. Captain:01 what are you doing!! get away from them! Heero:Ri..Right. But before he could run off Wufei had him. Wufei:I think you should come with us. Duo:Is'nt that a little risky man? Heero:Lemme go! Captain:Dr.J what do we do..they have 01?? Dr.J:Damn it set off the bomb he'll come out alive. Captain:Yes sir they won't get very far...Set off the bomb. Heero:You won't be able to survive the bomb. Trowa:What bomb? Heero:It's a certain explosive gas mix.It'll probably kill us all. Duo:Your a little too calm for this kid. Heero:Live die it does'nt matter as long as the mission is a succcess. Duo:You are not normal kid. Heero:I think i can help you but you half to put me down first. Quatre:I think we can trust him Wufei. so Wufei set him down and the bomb was just about set. Heero:Why trust me just like that? Duo:Because you don't seem like the type to lie unless you half too. They had released the bomb Heero slightly jump/glided in front of them and used his fire power to explode the gas.And there was an explosion.The explosion sent him flying into the wall basicly knocking him out. On their way toward the exit Duo got Heero and they got outside and took off. Everyone in that sector was either dead or knocked out. In the sky.