Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Gundam Wing: Wing's of their own. ❯ Wing's of their own:The plan and a late nite talk. ( Chapter 3 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Back at there hideout.They got through treating a injured Heero. Duo:Will he be alright? Quatre:He'll be fine.Just let him rest for a while. Duo:That's a relief. Trowa:Is'nt a little odd that someone so young has so much power? Wufei:Good point.How do we know he wont try and kill us when he wake's up? Duo:You guy's worry too much.He did save our live's back there ya know. Trowa:That's true. Quatre:I'm gonna go make dinner. Quatre head's for the kitchen.{Heero's in one of the bedroom's. the rest are in the living room.} Duo:Need a hand Quatre? Quatre:Sure. Duo goes too join Quatre in the kitchen. Wufei:we did'nt get what we were sent for... Trowa:I know.The mission could've gone better. Wufei:Maybe we can get some information from the kid later? Trowa:Let's give that a couple of day's first and don't mention this too Duo. Wufei:Fine. In the kitchen. Quatre:How come you saved him? Duo:Well as i keep saying he did save our live's back there.There was a good chance that bomb could have killed us. Quatre:Do you think he should stay with us? Duo:Well personally i did'nt like the look's of that place so as long as it's okay with everyone yes. Quatre:he can't be older than 5 though but he had good control of his power as far as we can tell. Duo:In a way he is like us.He does have a power and the wing's. Quatre:That's true. Duo:How much longer until this is ready again? Quatre:Around 30 minute's. Duo:Do you mind if i check on heero? Quatre:Go ahead. Duo head's toward a room down a hall Last room on the right...{There were 3 room's on the left and 2 on the right.And a Bathroom at the end plus the room Heero was in was in a way a master bedroom so it had a bathroom all it's own.}He quietly opened the door and looked in,He was still asleep for now so that was good.So with that he went to finish helping quatre with dinner.So around an hour later they had finished eating dinner.And now were off to do there own activities.Wufei was off reading somewhere and Trowa and Duo Were washing the dishes while quatre went to check on Heero.After a couple of hour's it was time for a quick meeting in the living room. Trowa:They'll probably come looking for him.We should take guard shift's for tonight. Duo:I'll pallet where heero is so when he wake's up he won't freak out. Trowa:I'll sleep in here. Duo:Does that work with everybody? Wufei:If all it was gonna be about was where you & Trowa will be what was the point of this meeting. Quatre:Let's wrap up here and get some rest we might need it. Wufei:I'm still slightly against this. Duo:Don't worry so much. So with that being done they each went to there sleeping spot's. In the Master room. Duo quietly entered and set-up a pallet on the floor not too far away but far enough.He did'nt want to wake heero.After setting up he got settled in and went to sleep. Around midnight heero started too wake up. He opened his eye's and quickly looked around the room and he spotted Duo on the floor not too far away. Being careful he went over to him. Heero:..Duo. Duo:..huh..what.Oh hey glad too see your alright. Heero:How come you saved my life? Duo:You did save our's. Heero:Aren't there 3 other's. Duo:Yep *yawns*.How about we get some sleep and i'll introduce ya.There not bad guy's although you might wanna keep on Wufei's good side though. Heero:..o..okay.umm where are we. Duo:In a safe place in the wood's.we made sure they could'nt follow us if ya know what i mean *point's too his wing's*. Heero:Yeah. Duo:One last thing how old are you anyways. Heero: About 5 i guess. Duo:Well we should get some sleep. Heero:Why don't you sleep on the bed? Duo:I've done made a bed done here.Besides it would be better if you slept there anyway.Your not completely recovered yet. Heero:Umm can i tell you a little secret.... Duo:Sure. Heero:I'm a little scared....Don't tell anyone i told you that.Okay. Duo:Secret's safe. Heero *yawned* {He does have the slight accent of a 5yr old.} Duo:Good nite Heero. Heero:mmmm....good nite. So they slept until the morning.