Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Gundam Wing: Wing's of their own. ❯ Wing's of their own: That Morning. ( Chapter 4 )

[ A - All Readers ]

The next morning Heero woke up earlier than Duo. He heard some noises outside of this room so he went too investigate. He walked down the hall a little and came across a room with a guy in there with black hair in a ponytail. Looked like he was reading something. The guy turned his head because he had heard someone there. Wufei: I see you're finally up. Heero: Who are you? Wufei: Wufei.And what is your name? Heero: Heero. Heero carefully walked in the room and sat down not too far away from Wufei but not too close either. Wufei: What do you want? Heero: Umm...what are you doing? Wufei: Reading. Heero: I'm gonna go now. Wufei: Fine. With that Heero walked off understanding now what Duo had said about Wufei. Next he carefully made his way into another room which he guessed was the living room. Trowa: Hmm? Heero walked in but like with Wufei he was careful. Trowa: What is it? Heero: Who are you? Trowa: Trowa and your name is? Heero: Heero… Trowa: Maybe you should see Quatre. Heero: Who is that? Trowa: He can probably help you. Heero: Help me with what? Trowa: Aren't you hungry or thirsty by now? Thinking on it he was a little bit of both. Heero: Umm….A little…. Trowa got up and showed Heero the way into the kitchen. In the kitchen Quatre was reading the paper. Trowa: Hey Quatre can you watch him until Duo gets up? Quatre: Yeah. Trowa went back into the living room. Quatre: Your really cute. Heero felt his face go a little red, he never much thought about what he looked like. Heero: Umm thanks …. Quatre: What is your name? Heero: Heero. Quatre: Mine is Quatre. So after talking for a little bit Quatre started too make breakfast then out of nowhere Duo showed up. Duo: Good morning. Wufei: It figure's the one thing too wake you up would be food. Duo: Hey I resent that. When did you get here again? Wufei: I came in about 30 second's ago. While Duo and Wufei continued a small discussion/argument Trowa came in and sat down. Quatre: Hello Trowa. Duo: When did you get here? Trowa: While you to were talking. Quatre: Breakfast will be ready in a minute. Duo: Anyone seen Heero? Wufei: I saw him earlier. Trowa: Yeah I brought him in here. Quatre: He's not here. Duo heard something outside. Duo: I think I know where he is. Back in minute. Duo stepped outside and sure enough he was right. Heero was trying to do something. Duo: Hey Heero what are you trying to do. Heero: Trying too fly……. Duo: You don't know how to fly? Heero: No…. I was not supposed to learn until next year but I really wanna fly… Duo: Hmmm. Then how about after breakfast we teach ya. Heero: Okay. Thanks. So they went in to breakfast.