Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Gundam Wing: Wing's of their own. ❯ Wing's of their own: Learning to fly.. ( Chapter 5 )

[ A - All Readers ]

After breakfast they all went to a nice clearing not too far away from the house.
Duo: Okay, anyone care too start? Wufei: It was your idea so you should start Maxwell. Duo: I know! How about a race!
Wufei: A race...? Duo: It'll be fun and Heero can get a idea from it, right Heero? Heero: I guess so. Quatre: I think we should at least show him something first right? Duo: Of course. Wufei: I cannot believe im going along with this. Duo: Aw you know you like the races. *Wufei grumbles a little* Trowa: I guess we should take our places then. Duo: Okay Heero first you need to try to flap your wing's a little. Heero has a little sucess with this. Trowa: Ummm Duo a think you skipped a little. Duo: Aw man i think your right. Sorry Heero i think i'll let trowa explain this part. Before he could object Duo had gone to have a seat with the other's. Trowa: Well close your eye's and see if you can feel flight. Heero: Feel flight? Trowa: Yes. Just try it. So Heero closed his eye's and did feel something. While he had his eye's closed he started to glow a light red color. Duo: Now flap your wing's! So he did and had a lot more success with this. He was flying! Duo: Now open your eye's. So he did and discovered he was flying. Duo went to join him. Duo: Now that your off the ground all you need to do is learn control. Heero: Control? Duo: Yeah i doubt that you want to be flying into trees. Heero: How do i learn control? Duo: Thats more of Wufei's and Trowa's deaprtment. Hey Trowa. Trowa: What? Duo: Can you and Wu-man give Heero a control lesson? Wufei: It's Wufei! Trowa: Sure. With that Duo went to join Quatre and Trowa and Wufei joined Heero. Wufei: Just focus. Trowa: And watch out for trees *Looks at Duo*.
Duo: I saw that! That's something i would have expected from Wu-man but you Trowa im hurt. Wufei: Its Wufei! Heero: How do you land? Wufei: That one Quatre can show you. Trowa: Quatre can you come show him how to land? Quatre: Sure. So Trowa and Wufei went to join Duo while Quatre went to show Heero how to land. Quatre: Okay take my hand. Heero: Okay. So he took his and they had a gentle landing. Quatre: You just slowly adjust your wings and focus on the ground and make sure you have good footing. Heero: Thanks. Duo: Okay Heero we're gonna have a race and this will be like a demonstration of what you will be able too do with practice. Heero: Right. So they took their places, From left to right was Duo then Wufei then Trowa and finally Quatre.