Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Gundam Wing: Wing's of their own. ❯ Wing's of their own: Information 1 Duo. ( Chapter 8 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Back at the house. After lunch it was decided to see what information they get from Heero since their mission did not exactly go as planned,also it was decided that a few one on one talks might be better that a group one. Duo started first. Duo: Heero i need to talk with you for a minute.
 
Heero: Okay.
 
Duo: Why were you at a place like that in that first place?
 
Heero: To become a "Perfect winged soldier".
 
Duo: A "perfect winged soldier" ? And what is that exactly?
 
Heero: A soldier that can show no emotion and thinks of only the mission for 100 % success.
 
Duo: But your only like 5 right?
 
Heero: Yes.
 
Duo: So you have not been training that long have you?
 
Heero: For about 2 years now.
 
Duo: Okay thanks for the information Heero. Look Wuf
ei and Trowa and
Quatre are gonna talk to you one on one too alright?
 
Heero: Alright Duo.
 
Duo: alright im gonna go and one of the others will be in here in a second.
 
So Duo left and Heero was still sitting where Duo asked him too. In the kitchen.
 
Duo: Alright heres what i got. For about 3 years now they have training him to be a "Perfect winged soldier".
 
Wufei: A "Perfect winged soldier"?
 
Duo: Well according to Heero that is an emotionless, Only thinking of the mission soldier. So who's next?
 
???: I'll go next.
 
Duo: I'm slightly shocked man i thought you would have went last.