Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Gundam Wing: Wing's of their own. ❯ Wing's of their own: Information 2 Wufei. ( Chapter 9 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Wufei: I just want to get this over with. And i have a couple questions i want answered.
 
Duo: Just dont be ahhh umm harsh okay.
 
Wufei: Whatever.
 
So Wufei went to talk with Heero.
In the living room.
 
Heero: Fei right?
 
Wufei: Wufei.
 
Heero: Alright fei.
 
*Wufei grumbled to himself, Too much time around Maxwell *
 
 
Heero: Duo said i should call you that.....
 
Wufei: It's not okay to call me that and my name is Wufei. Understand.
 
Heero: Okay..
 
Wufei: What year were you born?
 
A little later.
 
Wufei: But that would mean you should be about as old as us.
 
Heero: Well i was frozen a couple of times, Dr.J said that i was frozen the first time because i nearly killed myself with a fireball and a bomb, And the second time was so they could fix up the lab, I sorta accidently blew up.
 
Wufei: I see..well i'll be taking my leave now i got the information i needed.
 
 
So Wufei left for the kitchen.
In the kitchen.
 
Wufei: He is actually around our age but was frozen a couple times 1 for almost killing himself and 2 for blowing up a lab with a bomb and a fireball. And Maxwell i know you told him to call me Fei.....injustice.
 
Duo: Aww it was'nt that bad. Soo who is going next.
 
???: Ill go next.