Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ GW Aladdin ❯ part 3 ( Chapter 3 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Disclaimer

I don't own anything. I don't even own the pencil used to draw the anime.

So please don't sue me I'm just doing this for my own entertainment and hopefully others.

I'm sorry if its weird and strange that's just me ^_^

"Yeah, but momma told me real men never scream out loud." ~ Duo Maxwell

Part 3

Pp: yay the voices are being quite for once

Duo: that's cause were shocked by what you've done to your hair

Pp: what I crimped it

Heero: then brushed it now its

Duo: a bush

Pp: oh shut it, I'll sort it out later

Duo: please do

Duo was in shock the boy that he was so intrigued by and lusted after was the prince.

/he's the prince. This cant be happening. I want him so much and I can only get near him if im royalty. This is just so not fair/

"Hello trowa"

"Hello heero, would you mind coming back to the palace wouldn't want your father getting worried now"?

"Why should I when all he wants me for is to marry off to some rich and powerful person so he can increase his wealth, he cares nothing for me!"

"Now Heero you know that's not true he does love you"

"Then why is he forcing me to marry someone I have not chosen? Why does he not wait for me to choose?"

"Now Heero you know he's only trying to…

What ever Trowa had to say was cut out by the load crashing sound coming from below them.

Everyone froze looking at the entrance to the room they where standing in. heavy footsteps could be heard coming up the stairs and opening every door on the way.

Duo broke the silence before they reached the room they where hiding in.

"Ok guys I think it might be best if we tried to escape here cause I don't know bout you but I'm thinking that if they were friends they would have knocked"

"I agree with Duo, so maybe we should…"

Quatre stopped as the door was knocked down revealing 7 angry looking guards.

"Run?"

"Yes that would be a good idea, out the window everyone."

Quatre ran and grabbed onto Trowa's arm and pulled him to the window jumping out of the window onto a wagon below. Duo grabbed Heero's hand taking just a little time to enjoy the feeling of the smooth skin beneath his calloused hand and started to drag the prince to the window.

"Duo I don't know if I can do this"

Duo turned around and looked deep into the prince's eyes "Do you trust me?" he got a small nod for an answer "Then jump" he said jumping out pulling Heero with him.

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-* -*-*-*-*-

There ya go now I will say thank you for the people who reviewed on ff.net ^_^

Ashly: yep Quartre's a monkey but if you think about it Trowa's supposed to be a tiger so I'm not really sure if that would make for a good relationship o_O I know my mind works in very strange ways. Oh an you wanted me to update this fic so I did so please update Heero potter? I love that fic

Ozzypoos: thanks for saying you like this fic, soz it took me so long to update but had exams and things. Please update your fic between darkness and light I love this fic, as well an I wanna know what happens.

Yume Maxwell-Yuy: aww thank you I lurve your writing too, please write some more.

Zeionia: here ya go the next part hope ya like it.

Ok well I'm gonna try and update my other stories soon, but do you think that you could tell me which one you want updated first cause I'm really divided by which one I should write.