Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ GW Aladdin ❯ part 4 ( Chapter 4 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Disclaimer

I don't own anything. I don't even own the pencil used to draw the anime.

So please don't sue me I'm just doing this for my own entertainment and hopefully others.

I'm sorry if its weird and strange that's just me ^_^

"Just watch me, I'll become the God of Death once again! But right now, I need some sleep." ~ Duo

Part 4

Duo turned around and looked deep into the prince's eyes "Do you trust me?" he got a small nod for an answer "Then jump" he said jumping out pulling Heero with him.

-*-*-*-*-

Heero closed his eye's tight and held his breath, concentrating on the warm hand that held his not on the fact he was jumping from a fourth story window. The fall seemed to last forever, so when Heero landed on the wagon with bang he let out the breath he didn't realize he had been holding.

"Come on Heero we've gotta get going they won't wait for us to run away till they come after us"

Heero opened his eyes and stared up into Duo's violet orbs, struggling to untangle himself from the contents of the wagon and picking some pieces of fruit from places he'd rather not mention, he ran the way the duo was pulling him.

#~#~#

Treize smirked as he say the one the lamp had chosen run through the market street pulling along the little prince. The guards were catching them up and slowly surrounding them. Soon he would have everything he wanted.

#~#~#

Quatre and duo had decided to use there old split up and run technique, so the fact that they were now running towards each other, both with guards following them made them ever so slightly nervous. Quatre glanced around noticing that there was a way up to the roof of a nearby building, maybe they could use that to escape.

Catching Duo's eye and glancing to the roof he waited for Duo's nod and started to climb up the building with Trowa, Heero and Duo close behind.

Unfortunately it seemed that this roof was connected to any other or in safe jumping distance to the next one.

Duo swore "looks like a dead end" he told them while backing up towards the edge of the roof "gonna have to face our punishment this time huh Q-man"

All he got was a grunt from Quatre as he tried to back away from the guards approaching them from all sides.

Suddenly one of them lunged forward and grabbed Duo by the collar while another grabbed Quatre.

"No let him go" Heero started screaming and pounding on the guards arm.

The guard just hit him away and across the roof, making his royal seal ring drop off him finger. Trowa rushed to the prince he was supposed to be protecting, while one of the guards picked up the ring.

The guard's eyes widened "Sir, sir"

"What!!" the head guard snapped

"He's the prince sir"

"What!!" the head guard shrieked and stared at the boy he had just knocked down and was being helped to his feet by Trowa.

He signalled for his troops to bow down to the prince and pushed Duo and Quatre to their knees

"Get up and release them" Heero spat putting his hands on his slim hips

"I'm s-s-sorry your highness, but these orders are from Tr-r-eize you'll have t-t-o take it up with him" the guard stuttered in the face of the prince's wrath

"Don't worry I will"

_*_*_*_*_*_

P.F: ok that was a REALLY short chapter, but I finished it all in one go I'm quite proud

Duo: why?? Its really not good, actually quite crap wouldn't you say He-Chan

Heero: Hn

P.F: *glare* fine duo I won't write any lemons every and I had a really good pwp where you get Heero's ass planned

D: noooooooooooooooo I'm sorry its brilliant *Grovel*

P.F: good your back in your place now thank you's to reviews off ff.net

Dreamer: here you go next part hope it does justice to your favourite Disney movie. I think I might do another Disney parody but with by fav movie Beauty and the beast. Wadda ya think?

Ashley: yay my first plushies * hugs plushies tightly * thank you!!!!! Thanks for the review really glad you like my fic and thanks for the reviews. And you update Heero potter!!! Yay I love that fic. And I was the first to review it, which I think is an achievement for me!!!! Sorry slightly hyper ^_^

Inuyasha fanatic: I'm one of your fav storywriters * blushes * aww thanks. Here's the next chapter hope you like it