Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Heero's Story ❯ Heero's Story ( One-Shot )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Heero's Story

It's been very long since I last saw Relena. I still remember the first time I met her, it was at the beach. I ripped her invitation and promised to destroy her but I never did and never could. I danced with her and I saved her from a suit. Was it love? I had always convinced myself it couldn't be love. I was supposed to be the perfect soldier, I didn't understand love and those things, I only understand my mission and how to complete it. I know it sounds weird but sometimes I can hear Relena calling out to me. I controlled myself not to see her anymore but then there was the time on Libra... I never could admit this to myself, I only live for Relena... I guess it was the smile or her eyes that stopped me everytime I try to kill her. I was insane to give Relena a teddy bear on her birthday but now I realized why I did that. I guess it was love.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Good, she's still awake. I gaze in through her balcony's window, she was brushing her long golden hair. I quickly hide as she walked to her balcony. " Another day, boring as ever" she began. " I wish apon a star again, Heero come back to me!" She whispered. I could barely hear her but I was trained how to lip read. She sighed and walked to her bed. She got in and turned off her lamp. All was dark, all was quiet. I fumble with the lock about two seconds and then got in. Suddenly the lights went on and Relena sat up pointing a gun at me. " Who ar-... Heero?" she asked. I nodded my head. " Oh gosh I thought you were a thief or something!" she exclaimed. I shrugged. "Heero, what are doing here?" She questioned. I shrugged again. " I know why, you are here to finish your wish." She said calming down, " to kill me." She handed me her gun, I dropped it. " Not tonight." I whispered. I move closer and gently kissed her. The kiss lasted about a minute then she pushed me off. We both tried to catch our breath. " Why Heero?" I shrugged. I realized I really like shrugging. :p " Heero, please answer me..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was blanked out. Part of me was saying tell her you love her and the other part told me I hate her, she was only a distraction, always was, always been and always will be.
I go with telling her that I love her. " Relena I have something to confess, I always wanted to tell you that I love you." I said quietly. She looked confused, I think she's holding back tears. " Heero, I-I l-love yo-you too." She stammered. I felt startled, was I blushing? Our lips met again, I stuck my tongue in her mouth and she did the same. It wasn't that bad. I started to undress her but she stopped me after a while. "Heero, I have never done this before" she began, " I guess I'm afraid." I guess I ignore her because I continued to undress her. I also was undressing myself. I think she understands my message and she sighed. She wore yellow lace bra that matched her panties. I felt water from somewhere, I guess she's wet. I unclasp her bra where I found her breasts. I ripped off her panties and I transferred my weight on top of her. I could hear her whispering my name and moaning when I was finally inside her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up naked of course with my arms wrapped around her. I needed to leave, I stay I would probably have sex with Relena every night and sooner or later she may be pregnant. I found my clothes and started to leave. I looked at her and gently kissed her on the forehead.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was outside leaving when I heard a voice call out. "Heero, come back to me someday!" Relena yelled out. I turned around and smiled at her. I will my love, I promise.


~The End~

A/N: What did ya think? R&R I love flames!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Also check out my yaoi version of this story coming out soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!