Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Hell ❯ The Mission ( Chapter 2 )

[ A - All Readers ]
The Mission
Sarah Satoru was sitting in Victor Ect's office with Amy Bree next to her. Sarah was tall with long dark hair and eyes. Amy was the opposite, somewhat tall with short blond hair and light eyes. Victor was sitting at his desk talking on the phone with Aya Zeon. Victor was in his forties and had control of the business world it seemed. He also had control over the famous, unnamed assassin.

‘Are you serious Aya? You really want them gone? But they've been missing ever since the war ended-well, yes, she is the best. What? You know where one-faxing, of course! Goodbye Aya.’ Victor hung the phone up. He leaned under his desk and pulled up the fax. A long page with a picture of a boy with brown hair covering up his eye.

‘Rough conversation, Vic,’ said Sarah. ‘Is the Zeon boy being difficult again?’

‘Not really, just his newest targets.’

Sarah pulled out a pack of cigarettes, pulled one out, and lit it up. ‘Who? That Peacecraft princess?’

Victor looked over the fax again. ‘No, some people that are probably better known than her-the Gundam pilots.’

Sarah nearly choked on the cigarette. ‘WHAT?’

Amy paled. ‘But we've never even seen them before! No one has! How are we suppose to-‘

‘Actually, Sarah is doing this alone,’ Victor cut in. ‘They want someone with more experience and better acting skills. Aya thinks he's found one pilot.’

Victor handed Sarah the fax. She studied the picture of a kid with hair covering one of his eyes. She briefly looked over it.

‘So he's in the crazy house? Why would a Gundam pilot be in there?’ she asked reading it over again.

Victor shrugged. ‘Hell if I know. He wants you to get all the information you can from this kid about the others and their Gundams. Then you have to kill them and hide their Gundams.’

Sarah raised an eyebrow. ‘Why does he want them gone all the suddenly?’

‘I think Zeon is planning to destroy this peace era.’ He sighed heavily. ‘He doesn't care how long it takes you, but you have to kill off the pilots.’

‘Roger. So do you want me to go in there, kidnap him, drug him and question him?’

Victor shook his head. ‘Try more of a friendlier approachÉat least try to make friends with him.’

Sarah frowned. ‘Do you want me to in there with the weirdos and live with him in there?’

He nodded loosening up his tie. ‘Think of it like a vacation. I know the medication they'll give you wont be a problem because you can keep it in your throat and spit it back up.’

‘Fine, but I better be getting paid the same,’ she snorted and snuffed out her cigarette in the ashtray. ‘Have Crystal take over for me until I get out.’

Victor nodded. ‘Have fun.’

Sarah waved as she left Victor's office. Getting into a clinic wouldn't be that hard, but staying in it and trying to keep her cool would be hard. Sarah left the building and went to find this clinic that a Gundam pilot had been in for two years. Hopefully my acting skills aren't that rusty, she thought. I should really be worried about what disorders I'll haveÉ

Converting /tmp/phpnYWNAI to /dev/stdout