Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Hell ❯ The Beginning of the Unfolding ( Chapter 49 )

[ A - All Readers ]
The Beginning of the Unfolding

The ending of the war changed the lives for everyone. Victor now had another business partner, Evan. He wanted to complain about how terrible, but somehow successful businessman. Victor kept his mouth shut most of the time around Sarah. Crystal became a real part time employee, only joining Sarah in killing at night when Duo was with Blaine.

Crystal never wanted to leave Blaine or Duo for long periods of time. She still feared that someone from Zeon’s organization would still be after them. Sarah also had the same fear.

Trowa, groggily, opened his green eyes. He sat up rubbing his hair as he felt his bladder begging to be released. It was 3am as he swung his over the bed. Sarah was lying on her side facing the wall. Her hair was still curled with a hint of glitter in her hair. Where was she really going at night? He knew it wasn’t staying late at Victor’s office unless there were constant office parties that involved smoking and drinking.

He reached over and brushed the hair from the bottom of her neck to the side. The black and blue bruise had finally gone down. She never told him. He saw it when she curled up on his chest a few nights ago. Trowa never asked because he knew it’d be another lie. They both had lies.

Trowa stumbled into the bathroom flicking on the light. He began to pee. He glanced over at the cracked opened mirror and dirty sink. The sink was filled with dirty makeup remover pads filled with black makeup and bright red lipstick. Seriously, what is she doing? He opened the mirror completely opened. Most of the time behind the mirror was empty, but this time, no.

A small bottle of alcohol barely capped on, Vicodin, gauze, and a ripped cloth pad. He looked into the trashcan. A bloody Band-Aid was badly hidden underneath a shampoo bottle. Where is she hurt at? He lifted up the shampoo bottle and a box of tampons. Another three bandages of dried blood. Oh godÉ

‘TRRRRRROOOOOOWWWWWWWAAAAAA!!!’ she screamed. The same bloody murder scream when she dreamt. He heard something crash and tumble.

He darted back into the bedroom seeing the table next to the bed empty. Sarah was on the floor fighting something invisible in a broken light bulb and alarm clock. He jumped over the bed, down to her side and grabbed the sides of her arms. She wailed out her arms fighting. Her tank top was up. This time it was her stomach that was hurt.

‘Sarah! SARAH! WAKE UP!!’ he yelled shaking her.

Her eyes shot opened. She was already in a cold sweat, hair soaked, and the missed makeup was streaming down her face. She was white and shaking. The dreams were becoming worse and worse.

‘You have to go to the doctor. These dreams aren’t getting better.’

Sarah shook her head weakly grabbing his hand. ‘No. There’s nothing a doctor can do. Just help me back into bed.’

Trowa frowned. ‘Fine, then what about your stomach or the bruise on the back of your neck?’

She returned the frowned and retorted, ‘And what about the drugs I found in your bag or the no paycheck from the military or the simple fact that there isn’t a Fort Lindel?’

They knew when each other was lying. They knew their day jobs was a cover up, but didn’t dare risking it.

Trowa picked up Sarah and carried her into the bathroom. He sat her down on the toilet seat, pulling off what was left of the old tank top. Parts of it was stained with blood. Sarah rested her back against the cool back and her head went back. She was high on Vicodin. She wouldn’t remember a thing the next morning.

He pulled off the crappy medical job from her stomach. He held back vomit. He should’ve been use to this by now. He applied pressure to her stomach as he grabbed new pads, gauze, and tape. This cut was deeper than any of the other cuts before. It looked like a war cut. Someone had tried to rip her stomach. Shit, she’s going to need stitches. He quickly made the best bandage he could and pulled her head up to his. Trowa hugged her tightly.

‘What is going on with you? I can’t help unless you tell me. I love you so much.’ He kissed the top of her head and carried her back to bed. He pulled a T-shirt over her and cleaned up the broken lamp.

Trowa grabbed her phone and sent a message. He held her close listening to the slow breathing.


Sarah’s eyes shot opened feeling the stinging pain in her stomach. Luckily she had made it back home and held her stomach together. She slowly lifted her head hearing Trowa’s soft breathing. This time his arm was wrapped around her chest, not stomach. She slowly sat up trying not to disturb him.

‘Go back to bed,’ he muttered, still asleep.

She carefully moved out of Trowa’s arms and went to the bathroom. She checked out her stomach. Wow I thought I did a much shitter jobÉ.but then again I was still out of it from those other painkillers. Sarah quickly cleaned up the bathroom and evidence from the night before. As she cleaned she couldn’t believe that she had left everything this way. What if Trowa had come in to use the bathroom?

Last night had turned into a mess. She was out with Crystal, dressed in the typical club attire, dancing and making eye contact with their target. Crystal had gone to the bathroom while Sarah stayed out trying to lure him onto the dance floor. As soon as she was within five feet of the guy everything turned to shit. A riot broke outside of the club. Some of the members were inside of the club and began to make a mess there. A much bigger and muscular man went after someone near Sarah. When he struck he missed and slashed her stomach. Crystal got her out somehow and made sure that Sarah knew what to do when she arrived home with Trowa asleep. Going to a hospital would be suicidal especially when she was staying late Victor was holding a business meeting for some foreigners.

Post-War lies were worse since there was much more ‘cleaning up’ than before. She lifted up the toilet seat to flush to makeup remover cloths. She saw urine in the bowl.

Trowa had been up. But when?

Sarah quickly tipped toed back into the room (after taking another Vicodin) and checked around. The lamp and alarm clock were missing then re-found in the trash. She must’ve had the bad dream again. Maybe he had gone to the bathroom, didn’t see anything, and rushed back in to wake her. She checked her phone. One unread message.

From Crystal: I’ll do your stitches when you arrive at work.

Sarah checked the sent. Sarah to Crystal: Need stitches.

‘Who you texting this early in the morning?’ yawned Trowa. He was hugging the pillow watching her.

‘Crystal. I think Blaine got hold of her phone again. It’s all jumble.’ She placed it back down and carefully got back into bed.

Trowa quickly wrapped his arms around her and lightly kissed her on the cheek. ‘SarahÉI think you need to go to the doctor. Last night you fell out of bed and broke the lamp. I know it’s just a dream-’

‘I don’t want to talk about this again,’ muttered Sarah. ‘It’s just a bad dream. It’ll go away I promise.’

‘It’s been over a year. What happens if I’m not here to wake you up? Who knows what’ll happen.’ He paused. ‘Last night you even scrapped your stomach without knowing it. I just want you to get help-’

‘I don’t need it!’ she snapped sitting up. ‘I didn’t have this dream while you were gone! It’ll. Go. Away!’

Trowa frowned. ‘Fine. Since you’re not going to the doctor I’ll pick up that security job for Quatre. All I have to do is stand there off to the side.’

‘No way in Hell! Quatre made a lot of enemies recently and who knows what’ll happen at that press conference!’

Trowa now glared at Sarah. ‘I’m doing it. I already agreed since I know you wont go get help.’

Sarah’s phone then went off.

‘Go in,’ snapped Trowa rolling back onto his side. ‘I know how well you listen to them!’


Converting /tmp/phpAgcMdg to /dev/stdout