Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Hell ❯ Home ( Chapter 48 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Home
 
Duo rolled over in bed bringing a naked Crystal closer to his own naked body. Blaine had fallen asleep hours ago, so the lovely couple decided to take a great advantage of that. Crystal's head rested on Duo's chest and with one hand she slowly began to trace shapes on his bare chest. She was so happy that he'd finally returned, and in one piece no less. Duo had talked about his so called engineer life during the war leaving out his almost relapse into drugs and near death experiences while piloting his Gundam high as a kite. Crystal took in all the lies and just nodded saying how grateful she was that no one had attacked wherever he was stationed at.
 
He ran his hand through her blond hair. He had missed waking up to that beautiful blond hair and face. Even though his story was flawless he had this feeling that she knew he was lying. But if she did know, she wasn't going to tell him, now was she?
 
“Hey honey…?”
 
“Hmm?” She looked up into his big blue eyes and smiled. God she had missed those eyes that her son shared with him.
 
“Who's Satoru? I've heard the name a few times before. I think even Heero has mentioned it…”
 
Crystal just simply stared up at him. “I don't know. Why dear?”
 
“I thought you said his name while talking on the phone. Granted I was listening through the door-“
 
“Oh!” She said sitting up on her elbow. “Sometimes I call Sarah that on accident and it's Satro. Not Satoru. It's a mixture between Sarah and Trowa.”
 
“Satro?” he repeated and raised an eyebrow.
 
Crystal nodded and crawled on top of him, smiling. “I want you to make me scream so hard that the neighbors think I'm dying.”
 
They then hungrily kissed each other.
 
 
 
 
* * * * * * * * * * *
 
 
Trowa now stood outside of his and Sarah's apartment door. In one hand he held flowers while in the other was the key to the door. He knew that they'd change the locks after each new owner in case the old owner came back and demanded back in. He guessed it was a safety issue.
 
This was it. Either the key would work or he'd be homeless…until Quatre found out and forced him to live with him again.
 
He had thanked Quatre and he just said a simple “Your welcome.” When Trowa turned to leave that's when he got the full blown, half crazed Quatre. “She wasn't there when I went by!! Apparently her neighbors hear her scream every night so either someone else has taken your place or worse…she's moved on. Trowa just stay with me for tonight and tomorrow, I promise you, we'll go together. Hell I'll even call Victor and ask if she's still around before she kills you!”
 
Trowa sighed, turned back to his friend, and shook his head. “No thanks. Whatever punches she gives me, I do deserve. I proposed to her and then leave her. I deserve whatever she throws at me.”
 
Quatre swallowed holding back Sarah's secret. If Trowa had said that Quatre had mentioned it, he knew that Trowa wouldn't be the only one she'd kill. He shook his head.
 
“Just stay the night then tomorrow we can find out if she's there. Trust me waking up some random person saying that you use to live there won't be fun. Plus I did ask the doorman and apparently Sarah hasn't been there for the past few days. Trowa she's gone.”
 
Trowa shrugged and unconsciously rubbed his wrists. “She'll be there. I know she will be. Thanks again for paying for this round of therapy. I'll see you later.”
 
Maybe he should've taken Quatre on his offer. The doorman was excited to see Trowa walk back through and had asked him about fighting in that stupid, pointless war. Trowa just answered shortly and asked about Sarah. Some of his worst fears did come to mind and that's when the doorman said it.
 
“Well she's thinner now and did leave for a long period of time. She came and went with her blond friend and a few times a tall, dark man came to visit. I don't think she really sleeps in her room much. She screams in her sleep a lot. Otherwise she's still the friendly girl you use to know, but I do think she has changed Mr. Barton.” He paused then said, “Also today a man brought her back to her apartment. She looked really tired and looked like she was basically being dragged. He left several hours ago. She had called him James. Do you know him?”
 
Trowa was still taking everything in and stunned, he simply shook his head. She had spoken of a James to Crystal once and apparently they had been childhood friends is what Sarah told him, but that's about it. “No, but thanks Harrison. I'll see you tomorrow.”
 
“Of course, Mr. Barton. Again welcome back home.”
 
Trowa nodded and now stood before this door. Raising his hand, shaking, he put the key into the lock. It went in and he sighed of relief. Even though they said Sarah still lived here didn't mean that she couldn't have moved to a different floor or changed the locks herself. He unlocked the door and slowly opened it, peeking inside as he did. His mouth dropped open and pushed the door opened.
 
The apartment was a mess. It's like somebody had tashed it and Sarah never cared to pick up anything. He closed the door behind him, locking it, and turned on a small light. He gazed around seeing that it was all Sarah's stuff. Her favorite candy wrappers, dirty and clean clothes, a suitcase, and some of the furniture had been replaced and rearranged. He looked over at the unused kitchen-perfectly clean except for the overflowing trash.
 
Trowa smiled at this. She wasn't much of a cleaner, so she had lived here for a long while. He had heard from Heero from Releena that Sarah had been basically living at Victor Ect's building since his company was in danger. He rubbed his face and looked back at the new furniture. It looked comfy even with the clothes covering it. It made sense now. If she had been at Ect's office for long period of times then she didn't have time to wash her clothes or care about the mess on the apartment.
 
He slowly made his way back to his room. The door was closed and he carefully made sure it wasn't locked. It wasn't. He opened it and gasped. The screaming made sense when you saw this room. Almost everything was knocked over and nothing was cleaned up either. He highly doubted that Sarah had been attacked instead it was that stupid dream. Once before he could wake her up she had grabbed the pillow and was about to throw it. She hadn't been able to wake up and just started to throw stuff. It even looked like someone had tried to clean it up, but stopped. He guessed it was her friends like Crystal and whoever her childhood friend James was.
 
He walked over to the bed, looked down, and his heart ached with pain. Sarah slept unpeacefully, pained, and still looked so tired. Her hair was a mess that covered her face, too thinned of a face. She looked so thin even still underneath the covers. She was worn out and heartbroken. He slowly and carefully, to not wake her, sat on the edge of the bed and saw her stir. She groaned while her forehead crinkled and curled up into the fetal position.
 
Trowa wiped a single tear that fell from his eye. How could he have ever left her? He was so surprised that she hadn't just gotten up one day and left everything behind. God he had hurt her so badly…so fucking badly and this is what he got. More pain than he ever wanted to see or feel.
 
He softly touched her shoulder and gripped it. He held his breath and slowly shook her. “Sarah?” he said, his voice cracking. “Sarah.”
 
She groaned and rolled over onto her side now facing him. Well at least she was still somewhat responsive to him. “Go…away…Kamiya…,” she muttered.
 
Kamiya? Trowa blinked a few times, ignoring that name for now. He shook her again. “Hey Sarah. It's time to wake up.”
 
Sarah slowly opened her eyes and dully looked up. She was still out of it when her blue eyes met Trowa's green ones. She then snuggled back down then shot up sitting up staring at him with her opened mouth. God she was so pale too.
 
He painfully, but happily smiled. “Hi.”
 
“T-Tr-Tro-Trowa?” she whispered, tears forming heavily in her eyes. Her own heart ached with so much pain. “I hate this dream,” she hissed through tears, “because when I wake up you'll be gone!”
 
Trowa lightly brushed away her hair from her face. “I'm here and you're not dreaming. I finally got to come home.”
 
Sarah's eyes now brightened up and touched his smooth face. He was there. He was really there. Tears now spilled over her eyes running down her face. Trowa's facial expression dropped feeling the pain in his heart.
 
Then it was gone by a different pain. A physical pain. Sarah had slapped him as hard as she could. Trowa was now stunned and then felt another pain on his face. A hard knuckled punch. Sarah was now balling her eyes out as she moved her arm back for another swing at Trowa. He then hugged her tightly and felt her arms wrap around him tightly. He felt the tears soaking into his shirt and chest. He rocked her back and forth soothing her down.
 
“It's okay. I promise, I will never leave you again. No matter what happens I'm never going to be away from you again. I'm here now and I won't be leaving.”
 
Sarah continued to cry holding him tightly. After all those years of killing people, taking pain and not crying, loosing Heero's baby, and going into another senseless war, this had been the worse: a broken heart. All those years of training had flown out the window and had forgotten that with women, they have so many emotions.
 
“I've missed you so much,” she finally spat out between tears once they started to stop.
 
“I know. I've missed you too,” he replied. He held her tighter. “I promise I won't leave you again.”
 
She looked up and kissed him. Trowa kissed back bringing her closer to him. “I love you,” she said staring into his green eyes. A hand rested where a bruise was forming on Trowa's cheek. “Sorry for that-I-”
 
Trowa shook his head cupping her face. “I deserved that and so many more from you. I've put you through so much and I am truly sorry. If you'd like you can punch me again.”
 
For the first time in a long while, Sarah happily smiled. She kissed him again. “I don't think I have the strength to hit you again. Not now. Not ever.”
 
“Sarah I am so sorry for doing this to you,” he said.
 
Sarah then playfully smacked him. “Good. Now c'here!” She then pulled Trowa on top of her and hungrily kissed him again slowly taking off his shirt.
 
It wasn't long before both were naked and Trowa was thrusting inside of her. She had wrapped her legs around him holding on for dear life almost while her face was buried in his neck, muffling her moans of pleasure. This time the neighbors wouldn't hear her scream and this time she slept peacefully through the night in Trowa's protective arms.
 
 
 
* * * * * * * * * * *
 
 
 
Sarah woke up the next morning still resting in Trowa's arms. He was still holding her tight like in the night. He even looked peaceful finally being back in bed with Sarah. She happily sighed and snuggled in closer to him remembering last night. She thought the pleasure was never going to stop and she prayed that it didn't either. She then scratched her head when she noticed it.
 
She slightly sat up even in Trowa's strong hold and gazed at her left hand. How in the hell did this get on? She wondered and looked at Trowa. Two green eyes were now staring up at her with wonder and curiosity. He then slightly sat up on his elbow and raised an eyebrow.
 
Sarah then noticed the horrible fresh new scars on his wrist and forgot all about the engagement ring on her ring finger. She mentally cringed at the sight knowing that fighting in the war had taken a strong hold on him as well. Her finger carefully touched the newly healed scar then looked at him.
 
“I'm not going to lie,” he said, shamefully, “I had a breakdown. That's why I came back so late. I'm sorry.”
 
“It's not your fault,” she said touching his face. God, it felt so good to touch him once more. Flesh to flesh finally. “Now,” she began and raised her left hand, “how did I get this on?”
 
Trowa smiled and moved her hair to the side. He then brushed a finger up and down her smooth face. “After you fell deep asleep I got up to go to the bathroom. When I came back I wondered over to some of your mess and saw that on the floor with the ring still inside, so I got back into bed, and put it where it belongs. Where it's staying.”
 
“You really mean that?” He nodded and she smiled. “What day?”
 
“Whenever you'd like to get married is fine by me. I want you to be with me forever.”
 
Sarah smiled again and kissed him over and over again. This was probably pure happiness right about now.