Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Homework-Mysteries-And Mayhem. ❯ Attack 3. ( Chapter 5 )

[ A - All Readers ]

They had gotten there and saw the situation and were not thrilled.
 
Tor: What are you children doing here?
 
Duo: Probably saving his butt.
 
Tor: i will deal with him and you take those 4.
 
Wufei: That is unjust, That many against one peson.
 
Heero looked at them and told them "Run"...
 
Duo: no chance you never answered my question from earlier.
 
By this point he had sent out the order to attack and so they did.
 
They were winning after all they were obviously better fighters than the lackeys.
 
Wufei had his martial arts. Duo had his street fighting and Trowa had some skills from when he worked with his family part-time in the circus. And Quatre had
learned some karate and they were good.
 
The only advantage to this situation was they had larger but numbers but since they were working together they only got a few bruises from it. They had successfully took out the remaining 18.
 
Over where Tor and Heero were it was not going to well for Heero.
 
He was almost unconscious, positive he was going to die here. But what he did not expect was when a certain braided person came and beat up Tor.
But before he could ask anything he fell to the ground and was nearly in oblivion.
**********************************
 
Rogue's facts chap 4.
 
Rogue: Tor was first created in another GW fic the author wrote but during making it...Due to reasons beyond control the story was deleted but the Villain lives on!
 
RW869: Nicely said Rogue. Later!